• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ilhan Omar connected Ballot Harvester in cash-for-ballots scheme: "Car is full" of absentee ballots

I love that line... "O’Keefe has frequently been accused of selectively editing videos"... Sure, the left has been accusing him of that for 11 years, but have never once proven it to be true.

You may be correct. However he has been found guilty of other deeds in developing stories. That is enough for me to question whatever he puts out.

His video is not much different than some of the Lincoln Project adds. Both are political hack vids.

BS... You have no idea what you are talking about.

Not one video from the ACORN sting was deceptively edited. NOT ONE... Which is why 11 years later nobody can point out one instance, on one video, that backs up that false assertion.

Yes it was deceptively edited. The AG of California said so.. and O´Kefee admitted so by coughing up 10k.

This is now the 4th time since 2009 that I've engaged in this discussion, and this will be the 4th time that nobody can back up the claim that those videos were deceptively edited and anything was depicted inaccurately. Prove me wrong... Post your evidence.

Here, let me help you:

And you lost every time.. it was edited, and O´Keefe had to pay a large settlement...

Yes it was deceptively edited. The AG of California said so.. and O´Kefee admitted so by coughing up 10k.

And you lost every time.. it was edited, and O´Keefe had to pay a large settlement...

Sorry, but you are wrong... If you want proof, then I suggest you watch any one of the following videos:

Um... wrong state.
Still not illegal in Minnesota either.

Ballot harvesting is not illegal in Minnesota, however. A district court in the state denied a Republican motion to stay a temporary injunction against a law that made it illegal for anyone to help more than three people vote.

Jeremy Slevin, Senior Communications Director for Omar, said: "The amount of truth to this story is equal to the amount Donald Trump paid in taxes of ten out of the last fifteen years: zero. And amplifying a coordinated right-wing campaign to delegitimize a free and fair election this fall undermines our democracy."

https://www.newsweek.com/project-veritas-ilhan-omar-illegal-ballot-harvesting-1534555

Is there the slightest possibility of looking at the video before choosing if it is real?

You may be correct. However he has been found guilty of other deeds in developing stories. That is enough for me to question whatever he puts out.

What has he been found guilty of that would lead you to question the validity of the sting videos he's published?

The law has already been posted. "Ballot harvesting" of up to 3 ballots per election is allowed. This guy had 300 on a single day.

Can you read? That law was stopped by the courts.

A district court in the state denied a Republican motion to stay a temporary injunction against a law that made it illegal for anyone to help more than three people vote.

Can you read? That law was stopped by the courts.

A district court in the state denied a Republican motion to stay a temporary injunction against a law that made it illegal for anyone to help more than three people vote.
That decision was overturned by the Supreme Court.
Under the Supreme Court’s Sept. 4 ruling, Minnesotans can still only help deliver and return up to three other voters’ absentee ballots under special circumstances.

I love that line... "O’Keefe has frequently been accused of selectively editing videos"... Sure, the left has been accusing him of that for 11 years, but have never once proven it to be true.

it’s a garbage political disinfo group

So, do you have an example of a Project Veritas video that deceptively edited anyone? They've done more than 100 stings so if they have put out a false video, surely you can post one of them?

That video was posted on July 1st. That means it was legal then. You cannot win this.
The temporary injunction didn't go into effect until July 28th.

You lose.

You have me confused with someone else. I'll be voting for Biden.

Oh dear. My apologies! I did not see the posts in succession and no good ever comes from that.

Yay team!

Biased does not equal untrue.
It's not the bias that matters, it's the mixed record on factual reporting.

It makes them untrustworthy as a source of news, and anything they say has to be checked with at least two (preferably more) other more credible sources.

Then you should have no problem pointing out one of them?

Just pick one and tell me how it was untrue.

The 33-year-old who tried to trick the Washington Post with a fake sexual harassment story has a long history of sting operations backfiring

Project Veritas: how fake news prize went to rightwing group beloved by Trump

On March 5, 2013, O'Keefe agreed to pay $100,000 to former California ACORN employee Juan Carlos Vera, and acknowledged in the settlement that at the time he published his video he was unaware that Vera had notified the police about the incident. As part of the settlement, O'Keefe expressed regret for "any pain suffered by Mr. Vera or his family."

Attempt to solicit voter fraud (2014)
In October 2014, O'Keefe and his two colleagues attempted to bait staffers for Congressman Jared Polis (D-CO) and then-U.S. Senator Mark Udall, as well as independent expenditure organizations, into approving voter fraud, according to several staffers who interacted with O'Keefe and his colleagues. Staffers began photographing O'Keefe's crew and advising them that what they were advocating was illegal; one nonprofit said they contacted police.

Shall I go on?

Sorry, but you are wrong... If you want proof, then I suggest you watch any one of the following videos:

Your "debunk" is videos from the accused saying that I am wrong? Seriously? The man is basically a convicted liar... and we are suppose to believe him over the AG of California? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's not the bias that matters, it's the mixed record on factual reporting.

It makes them untrustworthy as a source of news, and anything they say has to be checked with at least two (preferably more) other more credible sources.
So it's like CNN?

Back
Top Bottom