• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

If you Believe in Science and Mathermatics

Please give me the name of the whistle blower.
Not relevant to what I posted, nor does it make a difference, since we had a transcript of the call which provided evidence for the claims.

Please view the short video and at the end let me know what you think about this brave WHISTLE BLOWER (unlike the non whistle blower during the impeachment who NEVER came forward) saying she signed something that if she lied she could go to prison. Is that not like being "under oath"?

Melissa Carone's long history of lying is already being discussed widely on twitter and other places... I am all in favor of putting under oath and having her cross examined...

Correct, with you being the authoritarian, who dismisses any evidence not to his liking.
Have you always been an authoritarian or were you sane at one point?

That witness was drunk? How do you know this?

good point. She might have been high or stoned or maybe she is just a raving lunatic.

Feel free to pick whichever one suits your needs

Not relevant to what I posted, nor does it make a difference, since we had a transcript of the call which provided evidence for the claims.
No you don't. The whistle blower never testified, and no one even knows who he/she is. the only testimony was from the coward Vindman who was pissed about Trump's foreign policy. Unlike what is going on today where literally hundreds of brave citizens are risking their lives and families to testify. Vindman and the alleged WB did neither.

Melissa Carone's long history of lying is already being discussed widely on twitter and other places... I am all in favor of putting under oath and having her cross examined...
Really? Has she been charged with perjury anywhere? What about the others? They are all lying as well? Only Vindman tells the truth?

good point. She might have been high or stoned or maybe she is just a raving lunatic.

Feel free to pick whichever one suits your needs
She looked upset to me about getting threats, losing her job, her family. Unlike the ANONYMOUS whistle blower protected by your side, which are the liberals, because that is what you are. Just admit it.

She looked upset to me about getting threats, losing her job, her family

hey, according to the lawyer sitting next to here threats are good and necessary sometimes.

I fully support putting her on the stand under oath.....
Did you not watch the video. They all testified under OATH! They had to sign a form saying they could go to jail if they didn't. Please listen better.

hey, according to the lawyer sitting next to here threats are good and necessary sometimes.
really? Please give me the context? In any event, you are OK with her getting threats for her sworn testimony? What kind of world are we living in now where we are investigating voter fraud and you are OK with those who are brave enough getting threats?

really? Please give me the context?

In any event, you are OK with her getting threats for her sworn testimony? What kind of world are we living in now where we are investigating voter fraud and you are OK with those who are brave enough getting threats?

she did not give her sworn testimony, she just talked. Remember, nobody was sworn in, we already talked about that.

I am not ok with her getting threats, but I am also not ok with sham hearings where nobody is sworn in whose only purpose is to undermine our election system

She looked upset to me about getting threats, losing her job, her family. Unlike the ANONYMOUS whistle blower protected by your side, which are the liberals, because that is what you are. Just admit it.
Oh, so that's why she lied about having to get off of social media?

Links are in this story to her not gone facebook page.

Her own statements in that interview prove that she does in fact lie. Even the Republican Representative there called her out for her claims being completely unbelievable.

really? Please give me the context? In any event, you are OK with her getting threats for her sworn testimony? What kind of world are we living in now where we are investigating voter fraud and you are OK with those who are brave enough getting threats?
She hasn't given sworn testimony and another Dominion worker who hasn't given any testimony at all has faced some reported threats from those who believe her lies and claims.

Threats are not okay no matter who they are towards, but she is trying to use them here to gain sympathy for herself. Honestly, she sounds a lot like Reade and her claims.

Did you not watch the video. They all testified under OATH! They had to sign a form saying they could go to jail if they didn't. Please listen better.
At what point in the video was she put under oath? She signed an affidavit. She was not giving testimony under oath. And if she believes what she said, perhaps she is crazy enough to believe it, she actually cannot be charged with perjury. Perjury requires that you knowingly lie under oath. You can ramble on about crazy conspiracy theories under oath and not be charged so long as it appears to a reasonable person that you actually believed what you were claiming, regardless of how ridiculous it is.

No you don't. The whistle blower never testified, and no one even knows who he/she is. the only testimony was from the coward Vindman who was pissed about Trump's foreign policy. Unlike what is going on today where literally hundreds of brave citizens are risking their lives and families to testify. Vindman and the alleged WB did neither.
People not testifying, not filling out affidavits are getting threats to their lives and the lives of their families, so stop acting like they are being really courageous by coming out with speculations and assumptions and claims that are just ridiculous.

"I thought military voted for Republicans but I saw all these military ballots filled out for Biden" is not a viable indication in any way of voter fraud. It is an assumption about military voters that is wrong.

Russ Ramslands affidavit is filled with misinformation. It doesn't even have the correct state in it.

Another affidavit makes claims about Edison county in Michigan. There is no Edison county in Michigan.

Some were "they were being mean to me" or "that guy looked at me threateningly".

These are not evidence of voter fraud. They are wild accusations and opinions that no serious lawyer would ever submit as evidence.

Complete BS... They were not under oath.. stop lying..

she did not give her sworn testimony, she just talked. Remember, nobody was sworn in, we already talked about that.

I am not ok with her getting threats, but I am also not ok with sham hearings where nobody is sworn in whose only purpose is to undermine our election system
She has a GPA of 3.6 listed for her Security+ certification. You don't get a GPA for your certification as it is a test with an actual score (like 719 out of 800, not saying this is a valid score for that cert, just an example from my experience, since I have Net+ and Server+ from CompTIA). Also, for some reason she has a picture for this one that says "CyberAwareness Challenge" which is absolutely nothing like a Security+ certification. In fact, that is what we had to do every year for the Navy Reserves.

She also states she has an Associate's Degree from University of Michigan but it doesn't look like they offer Associate's Degrees. Not totally sure what is going on there. I guess it could be a special program that simply went through the U of M. Interestingly, she doesn't share any sort of GPA there.

She may end up seeing the same information digging that happened to Tara Reade and find out she can't get a job because, like Reade, she appears to may have lied on her resume. I could be wrong, but she doesn't show any sort of actual certificates on here issued by CompTIA, which is where several of her certifications are from.

She has a GPA of 3.6 listed for her Security+ certification. You don't get a GPA for your certification as it is a test with an actual score (like 719 out of 800, not saying this is a valid score for that cert, just an example from my experience, since I have Net+ and Server+ from CompTIA). Also, for some reason she has a picture for this one that says "CyberAwareness Challenge" which is absolutely nothing like a Security+ certification. In fact, that is what we had to do every year for the Navy Reserves.

She also states she has an Associate's Degree from University of Michigan but it doesn't look like they offer Associate's Degrees. Not totally sure what is going on there. I guess it could be a special program that simply went through the U of M. Interestingly, she doesn't share any sort of GPA there.

She may end up seeing the same information digging that happened to Tara Reade and find out she can't get a job because, like Reade, she appears to may have lied on her resume. I could be wrong, but she doesn't show any sort of actual certificates on here issued by CompTIA, which is where several of her certifications are from.

you know people are getting desperate when they put a Certificate of Recognition on their linkedIn profile

What did she mean about signing a form before he went there that she could go to jail for lying?

What did she mean about signing a form before he went there that she could go to jail for lying?

who knows, she is clearly not the sharpest tack in the box.

but as you know they were not allowed to put anyone under oath, you even attacked the guy that tried to make that happen.

It's hard to see if you are not looking.

I'm sorry if that puts you on the same side as vegas giants. I would not wish that on anyone.

There is no evidence. If there was, it could easily be presented to a judge. Yet judges are saying there is nothing there. And so is the AG, Bill Barr. But somehow you have access to this evidence that those who do this for a living have not yet found. Obviously you are wasting your time here. you should run to the nearest court and present the evidence that you have "seen".

She wasn't under oath there, at that "hearing". What exactly is in the affidavit she signed? According to a judge, it did not match what others claimed happened, nor the information we have about voting and the voting machines.

At what point in the video was she put under oath? She signed an affidavit. She was not giving testimony under oath. And if she believes what she said, perhaps she is crazy enough to believe it, she actually cannot be charged with perjury. Perjury requires that you knowingly lie under oath. You can ramble on about crazy conspiracy theories under oath and not be charged so long as it appears to a reasonable person that you actually believed what you were claiming, regardless of how ridiculous it is.
Listen to the end of the video.

Back
Top Bottom