• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If there is sufficient proof should Trump be indicted?

Trump could sign a confession admitting guilt for Jan 6 and go on all TV stations declaring his guilt. Right wingers would still say there is no evidence and Trump is innocent.
please tell us when he does so.....

we can put up a thread with a poll after, okay?

It is obvious he knew they were there to get violent.
I dearly hope that a prosecutor can convince a jury of that beyond a reasonable doubt. One has to imagine the potential defense, though. Not sure what it would be. With all his legal and illegal efforts after the election, and his "It'll be wild" tweets, all leading up to Jan 6, it's a pretty clear pattern. Still, I'd like to see some evidence of Trump coordination with the two main militia groups to "spearhead" the attack into the Capitol. That would definitely seal the deal for what should be a good 10 or 20 years behind bars.

I dearly hope that a prosecutor can convince a jury of that beyond a reasonable doubt. One has to imagine the potential defense, though. Not sure what it would be. With all his legal and illegal efforts after the election, and his "It'll be wild" tweets, all leading up to Jan 6, it's a pretty clear pattern. Still, I'd like to see some evidence of Trump coordination with the two main militia groups to "spearhead" the attack into the Capitol. That would definitely seal the deal for what should be a good 10 or 20 years behind bars.
It is obvious. Trump was in direct contact with Proud Boys.

We may need Stone to flip in order to prove that.
Which may happen once it is realized that Trump will be in no position to hand out pardons.

Back
Top Bottom