• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Biden wins how long will everyone be under his dictatorial order to were masks?

If Biden wins how long will everyone be under his dictatorial order to were masks?

• Total voters
If trump wins, how long will we be able to go maskless? Four more years?

when i'm the only person in the lab area i sometimes pull it down. it fogs up the goggles something fierce, so i'll pull it down to defog them. but yeah, i've seen what you're talking about.

they're uncomfortable and annoying. i understand that, as i have been wearing them since late March. it's sort of a TS situation, though.

Fogging up glasses is a terrible problem when I go into stores that require them. I literally can not see - like looking thru a dense fog no matter how I position the mask.

Fogging up glasses is a terrible problem when I go into stores that require them. I literally can not see - like looking thru a dense fog no matter how I position the mask.

That's the worst excuse of them all. I wear glasses too. Learn how to breath out of your mouth and properly position the mask. You'll be just fine. There is always contact lenses.:lamo:lamo

same. i've been dealing with that problem in the lab for months. they gave us some wipes, but those didn't help much. i've started wearing the goggles in stores, as well, and it's the same thing. it's a real pain in the ass, but not as much of a pain as being sick or dead.

Who? He didn't name who he would give presidential power to if he wins. Overall, if Biden wins we don't even know who will be making presidential decisions.

You assume you know who is making them now?

typo edit "wear" a mask

joe biden has repeatedly said he will require everyone to wear masks by his monocrat decree - except special people he exempts - and that he may order the country completely shut down again for an indefinite period of time.

If he wins how long will we be required under monocrat joe biden?

freedumb!!!!

freedumb!!!!

Of course you spell it wrong as a personal sneer. Personal freedom is the antithesis of what you post in many messages. No doubt you can spell out "submission" easy enough.

Typo edit "wear" a mask

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he will require everyone to wear masks by his Monocrat decree - except special people he exempts - and that he may order the country completely shut down again for an indefinite period of time.

If he wins how long will we be required under Monocrat Joe Biden?

Forever, it is part of our secret plan to reduce the public consumption of cheese

Of course you spell it wrong as a personal sneer. Personal freedom is the antithesis of what you post in many messages. No doubt you can spell out "submission" easy enough.

Caring and respect for my fellow Americans you call submission. You probably hate seatbelt and bike helmet laws. If people acted responsibly and we had some leadership and national direction we would be in a much better place. But we have the malignant narcissist scumbag who actively campaigns against his own policies and his idiot followers comply. Freedumb!!!!

Typo edit "wear" a mask

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he will require everyone to wear masks by his Monocrat decree - except special people he exempts - and that he may order the country completely shut down again for an indefinite period of time.

Until the voodoo doctors and shamans agree it's time. Get used to it, elections have consequences. Complaining already and the election hasn't even happened. I'm gonna' love the next four years of the right crying into their collective beers.

That's the worst excuse of them all. I wear glasses too. Learn how to breath out of your mouth and properly position the mask. You'll be just fine. There is always contact lenses.:lamo:lamo

Reading glasses. For distance I'm just fine.

Caring and respect for my fellow Americans you call submission. You probably hate seatbelt and bike helmet laws. If people acted responsibly and we had some leadership and national direction we would be in a much better place. But we have the malignant narcissist scumbag who actively campaigns against his own policies and his idiot followers comply. Freedumb!!!!

So do you always wear a face shield or goggles? Or do you hate seatbelts and bike helmets refusing to wear either?

same. i've been dealing with that problem in the lab for months. they gave us some wipes, but those didn't help much. i've started wearing the goggles in stores, as well, and it's the same thing. it's a real pain in the ass, but not as much of a pain as being sick or dead.

Full face shields - even open at the bottom - would make more sense. That would stop "droplets" flying if the person coughed, would cause almost no restriction on breathing, and unless going from cold air to hot air (temp fogging up) would not fog up the shield or glasses the person is wearing - that also will temp fog up in a fast temperature change anyway. (Always happens going out of our a/c home to 98 degree with 90% humidity Florida weather.

You are the first person on this forum to say you wear googles. If a person really is serious about not getting infected or infecting others, in my opinion a full face shield alone is superior than homemade masks - and a lot of people literally can't wear them due to reduced lung capacity for one reason or another. A person - if the follow the chosen experts - would do both - like you.

I don't agree with you on masks, but what you are doing makes sense. Wearing a mask - but no goggles or face shield - does not in my opinion.

Last edited:
So do you always wear a face shield or goggles? Or do you hate seatbelts and bike helmets refusing to wear either?

I wear a mask when social distancing is not available like in stores or at an outdoor event we went to where we had to wear them when away from our table. I also wear glasses but I have needed them since 7th grade. Why do you object to trying to keep others and yourself safer?

I wear a mask when social distancing is not available like in stores or at an outdoor event we went to where we had to wear them when away from our table. I also wear glasses but I have needed them since 7th grade. Why do you object to trying to keep others and yourself safer?

What is claimed is NOT picking between EITHER social distancing OR wearing a homemade or cheapo surgical mask. So YOU aren't even following the rules yourself. Glasses are not goggles either. Why do you refuse to do what you yourself rant others should?

It is BOTH social distancing AND wearing a mask even if more than 6 feet from others, and Fauci says also wear a face shield or mask. So why do you hate the scientists? Why do you object to keeping yourself and others safe?

What is claimed is NOT picking between EITHER social distancing OR wearing a homemade or cheapo surgical mask. So YOU aren't even following the rules yourself. Glasses are not goggles either. Why do you refuse to do what you yourself rant others should?

It is BOTH social distancing AND wearing a mask even if more than 6 feet from others, and Fauci says also wear a face shield or mask. So why do you hate the scientists? Why do you object to keeping yourself and others safe?

I follow the rules of my state. I am not the one against wearing a mask. Where I have I ranted about wearing a mask? I just think its ridiculous to make such a big deal about it. You are the one ranting about the requirement. Freedumb!!!!!!!!!!!

I follow the rules of my state. I am not the one against wearing a mask. Where I have I ranted about wearing a mask? I just think its ridiculous to make such a big deal about it. You are the one ranting about the requirement. Freedumb!!!!!!!!!!!

If a person may pick between 6 foot social distancing OR masks, why not just have stores enforce people staying further than 6 feet from each other? I've never liked people standing close to me anyway nor like crowds.

Why do you refuse to follow the advise of Dr. Fauci?

Full face shields - even open at the bottom - would make more sense. That would stop "droplets" flying if the person coughed, would cause almost no restriction on breathing, and unless going from cold air to hot air (temp fogging up) would not fog up the shield or glasses the person is wearing - that also will temp fog up in a fast temperature change anyway. (Always happens going out of our a/c home to 98 degree with 90% humidity Florida weather.

You are the first person on this forum to say you wear googles. If a person really is serious about not getting infected or infecting others, in my opinion a full face shield alone is superior than homemade masks - and a lot of people literally can't wear them due to reduced lung capacity for one reason or another. A person - if the follow the chosen experts - would do both - like you.

I don't agree with you on masks, but what you are doing makes sense. Wearing a mask - but no goggles or face shield - does not in my opinion.

after thinking about the fact that the mask protects others from me more than it protects me from others, i started thinking about droplets floating into my eyes. i pay attention to that in the lab, so i figured that it made sense to do so in stores, too. luckily, i have lab glasses that i can just wear all of the time. my guess is that a similar model could be found online or in a hardware store. if you told me that a full face shield means that i have a greatly reduced risk of catching COVID, i'd probably consider doing that.

after thinking about the fact that the mask protects others from me more than it protects me from others, i started thinking about droplets floating into my eyes. i pay attention to that in the lab, so i figured that it made sense to do so in stores, too. luckily, i have lab glasses that i can just wear all of the time. my guess is that a similar model could be found online or in a hardware store. if you told me that a full face shield means that i have a greatly reduced risk of catching COVID, i'd probably consider doing that.

Being candid, I don't buy any of this. But won't write it all out again. I do follow requirements - though there are few in Florida, mostly set by stores and not the state. I did self quarantine very early on when I got sick with something - even from my own family for about 3 weeks (motel with front door opening outside - and permanently "do not disturb" on the door to keep house cleaning out for their sakes) since I hadn't had a chance to look into this. But that had nothing to do with being told what to do. I'd done that before a couple times before all of this - when the company handled a lot of bio-hazard stuff (not anymore).

IF I did think this was real at the levels claimed, I would be wearing a battery operated positive pressure bio-haz sealed face mask/air filter system if anywhere near others since I have those and other such bio and chem hazards items to wear. That does not inhibit breathing and really does protect a person.

At least you are being rational to what YOU think is real. Since YOU live the consequences, it makes sense YOU should do what YOU think is best. YOU – not the MSM. Others are just being sheep not really thinking it thru. They don't wear face shields or goggles because everyone on the MSM isn't. Then again, if everyone on the MSM started wearing plaid shirts and blouses, probably 50% of Americans would be also wearing plaid within a few weeks at the longest.

Last edited:
Being candid, I don't buy any of this. But won't write it all out again. I do follow requirements - though there are few in Florida, mostly set by stores and not the state. I did self quarantine very early on when I got sick with something - even from my own family for about 3 weeks (motel with front door opening outside - and permanently "do not disturb" on the door to keep house cleaning out for their sakes) since I hadn't had a chance to look into this. But that had nothing to do with being told what to do. I'd done that before a couple times before all of this - when the company handled a lot of bio-hazard stuff (not anymore).

IF I did think this was real at the levels claimed, I would be wearing a battery operated positive pressure bio-haz sealed face mask/air filter system if anywhere near others since I have those and other such bio and chem hazards items to wear.

At least you are being rational to what YOU think is real. Since YOU live the consequences, it makes sense YOU should do what YOU think is best. YOU – not the MSM. Others are just being sheep not really thinking it thru. They don't wear face shields or goggles because everyone on the MSM isn't. Then again, if everyone on the MSM started wearing plaid shirts and blouses, probably 50% of Americans would be also wearing plaid within a few weeks at the longest.

Psycholand

Psycholand

Every expert including Fauci and others ALL said DO NOT WEAR MASKS - had for years and all the way until about April. In fact, In February they all were on TV insisting other than healthcare workers, people must NOT wear masks because this would cause more infections than prevent. This only changed when this became a political issue.

Now they had said also to wear Goggles or a faceshield - FAR less intrusive than a mask - but you absolutely REFUSE to do so - don't you? Biden and Harris also are outright REFUSING to follow the advise of the experts, doing exactly the opposite.

That's not the worst issue.

Biden has said that he will shut down the entire country...if some "scientists" tell him to do it.

That is simply bat**** crazy.

1. The President doesn't have that power.

2. Kill the patient to cure the disease.

Only a pandering Democrat would say something so ****ing stupid.

Anyway, the correct answer to your poll is: As long as they find it politically advantageous.

Actually, the entire world shut down their countries and economy, so it's not just something a Democrat would do.

IF I did think this was real at the levels claimed, I would be wearing a battery operated positive pressure bio-haz sealed face mask/air filter system if anywhere near others since I have those and other such bio and chem hazards items to wear. That does not inhibit breathing and really does protect a person.

this reality of this crisis doesn't matter if you buy it or not. the masks protect other people from you more than they protect you, so choosing not to wear one isn't a personal choice which only affects you.

Typo edit "wear" a mask

Biden will show he meant business by making a nationwide mask mandate, of which he will drop shortly after it starts. California instituted a mask mandate on June 18th and two months afterward they have more cases and deaths now than when they first started the mask mandate. Massive protests will erupt and the left believe that they should listen to protesters.

Back
Top Bottom