• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Biden wins how long will everyone be under his dictatorial order to were masks?

If Biden wins how long will everyone be under his dictatorial order to were masks?

• Total voters
My hope is that Biden would do it the right way by getting all governors and mayors on board to do what is best for the health of the nation. Instead of making it federal, work with the local and state officials first and have scientists to explain logically what is necessary. We have already seen some officials push back on mask mandates, but I am against federal intervention in opposition to city/state officials. Trump already tried that with the protests, and it was the wrong move without at least reaching out to local officials with sincere offers to help and finding a way to work together locally and federally.

imo, Trump method did not work all that well. In AZ our Governor Ducey (R) at first came out with "recommends" the use of mask and did an order stopping mayor's from mandating the use. After a big spike in CV19 cases, he kicked the can down the road again and rescinded the order so Mayor's could mandate the use of mask. That left AZ with different rules for various towns/cities. The Gov kept with well we recommend the use of masks. The State did finally start a add campaign for the use of mask.

My point, AZ would have been better served if the Governor would have come out with here is the policy. Use a mask in public, stores, etc.
It would be great if all the States agreed to mask up without the feds. I just don't see that happening. If the President came out with a public health order to wear mask, I could live with it.

Typo edit "wear" a mask

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he will require everyone to wear masks by his Monocrat decree - except special people he exempts - and that he may order the country completely shut down again for an indefinite period of time.

If he wins how long will we be required under Monocrat Joe Biden?

Think about that for a minute. Even if he did issue an illegal Executive Order, how do you think he could enforce it? There aren't enough FBI or US Marshals to enforce such an order in any State, much less nation-wide. Nor can any President shut down anything for an indefinite period of time. They don't have that authority. State Governors do, when there is a declared emergency, but Presidents don't.

Assuming Biden is that stupid to issue an Executive Order that can't be enforced, the entire nation would laugh at his handler's stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom