• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If 100 people lived on Earth:

Quag

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Given the size of the earth, if they were evenly distributed they would most likely have all died alone never knwong they were not the only human.

That or an asteroid.
My money is on the asteroid.
D**n asteroids!

faithful_servant

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Given the size of the earth, if they were evenly distributed they would most liekly have all died alone never knwoign they were not the only human.

That or an asteroid.
My money is on the asteroid.
D**n asteroids!

Yep. It seems like very time I have a party, along comes an asteroid and screws up the whole thing....

Quag

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Maybe we should build a wall to keep all these asteroids out?

ttwtt78640

Sometimes wrong
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
They could all work for the UN and thus starve. ;)

Cephus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
It wouldn't matter, there wouldn't be enough genetic diversity and humanity would die out.

Quag

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Better for whom? Of what value is the planet and life if no one is alive to enjoy it?

Plants would be aroudn to enjoy it

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Better for whom? Of what value is the planet and life if no one is alive to enjoy it?
Ahhh, you believe it is all here for us. Pssst, we are only the Caretakers and not very good ones of those.

Fletch

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Ahhh, you believe it is all here for us. Pssst, we are only the Caretakers and not very good ones of those.

No, I don't believe the planet is here for us, its just that we are the only creatures that are capable of recognizing and appreciating any value it might be.

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
No, I don't believe the planet is here for us, its just that we are the only creatures that are capable of recognizing and appreciating any value it might be.

Oh, I don't know about that, I have seen more than one animal seem to be enjoying a nice day, I think they grasp more than we give them credit for and we are not nearly as observant as we believe we are, heck we now have to tell children to go outside and play, what the ......... is wrong with that.

Dittohead not!

master political analyst
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
OK, here's the video I tried to post in the OP. Sorry for the confusion, but I see I gave some people a great chance to make jokes.
Including some good ones!

Quag

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
OK, here's the video I tried to post in the OP. Sorry for the confusion, but I see I gave some people a great chance to make jokes.
Including some good ones!

I prefer the original OP

Quag

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
OK I just watched the first 30 secs or so of the video and my original assessment appears to be correct. They are distributed all over the globe. Each one would die alone never knowing there were other humans.
Also apparently they are all lego people, thus they couldn't reproduce anyway. Mind you they would also be made of plastic so it would take millennia for their bodies to decompose.

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Everyone would get to go to the Super Bowl!

Top Bottom