• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I swear, more conservatives/"libertarians"

I think your comment kind of sums it up.

I well remember being shamed by poster after poster because I chose not to go get a booster when I first became booster eligible. They were running in to get theirs and proudly announcing when they did. I was reluctant to keep going when that several month period had passed since my initial two vaccinations. I posted about that reluctance and that I had moved into wait and see mode - since more and more useful data was finally coming out. And, that data was NOT all pointing in the same direction as to if it did or didn't make sense to jump on the booster bandwagon. My hesitancy generated a slew of personal attacks toward me. It was simply unbelievable to them that I would not follow what (in retrospect) turned out to be their mindless lemming swallowing you spelled out. Meanwhile, I never did get booster number one let alone booster number 2, 3, 4 and more. And as I then read about all the personal covid bouts that group had - I never got covid and still haven't.
The funny part is that they have no shame and they lack the grace to admit how wrong they were...how stupid their positions were all along. They STILL are prononents of being blindly obedient.

No...we knew enough to listen to the experts that were speaking out against the practices of the Fauci lunacy. We were smart enough to read OSHA standards and understand clothe masks were ineffective against airborne viral particulate. We also were coherent enough to see the videos of Fauci agreeing that masks werent effective, only to change their minds later when the efforts to control the population began (see...your stupid little comment about being a baby refusing to wear masks is the perfect example...we knew then...the sheep blindly followed...and you still make stupid snotty comments even after it has been proved that your blind obedience was just...dumb). We spoke out numerous times on this site about the lunacy of the 6 feet 'social distancing'...we even posted the comments that proved it was all a fabricated means of controlling people and that there was no basis in science for it. We posted NUMEROUS times the facts known THEN that the people dying were the elderly and obese people with multiple co-morbid ailments.

So much more...and what we said then is undeniably true.
Excellent post. Kudos.

Politically, they felt the need to follow every word that disgusting man uttered.
What "disgusting man"? Trump, who did everything in his power to downplay a potentially lethal disease, because 'bad numbers' didn't look good for his reelection prospects? And then he decides he doesn't like what Fauci is advising and instead finds a sycophantic yes-man, Atlas, who knows nothing about managing pandemics, but like a good little sheep tells Trump what Trump wants to hear.
"Politically" those who don't see every utterance from government as an attack on their 'freedom', got vaccinated and potentially saved their life. Conservative vaccine sceptics who didn't listen to Fauci wound up dead. That sure showed the libs.

The funny part is that they have no shame and they lack the grace to admit how wrong they were...how stupid their positions were all along. They STILL are prononents of being blindly obedient.
Wrong about what; keeping themselves and others safe and well? Is it any coincidence that the majority of deaths from Covid-19 were in red states?
And conservatives think we're stupid?

What "disgusting man"? Trump, who did everything in his power to downplay a potentially lethal disease, because 'bad numbers' didn't look good for his reelection prospects? And then he decides he doesn't like what Fauci is advising and instead finds a sycophantic yes-man, Atlas, who knows nothing about managing pandemics, but like a good little sheep tells Trump what Trump wants to hear.
"Politically" those who don't see every utterance from government as an attack on their 'freedom', got vaccinated and potentially saved their life. Conservative vaccine sceptics who didn't listen to Fauci wound up dead. That sure showed the libs.
No mask, no vaccine. Did catch Covid, am more immune than the vaccinated. Must rost you.

Vance, note the response from snakestretcher where he includes 3 links. All with serious and damning headlines against conservatives or those who don't want to put an experimental drug into their bodies made by Big Pharm who was given complete immunity by our leaders. I have told that poster as well as scores of others that I don't do links without an excerpt(s) of the salient parts from the link that the poster feels confirms his post premise. It is a slow day here so far and I woke up early at 4:30, so I thought I would check one of his links. The very first one has an impressive-sounding title; Scientificamerican. Unless you are really in the know you would not know that this site has a left-wing bias and champions the discredited CRT teachings. Like the NY Times and other legacy news, they used to be respected but now have made a very sharp left turn just as many corporations have.

So, the headline from them reads

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties​

and was written in not so long ago in July of 2022 and anyone who looks at just the sub-headline: "A growing mortality gap between Republican and Democratic areas may largely stem from policy choices"

Would think the article is primarily about those bad conservatives not getting vaccinated. BUT.........when you actually READ the article, you will see the chart stops in 2019, well before Copvid!@!!!! Not only that, the reason(s) the writer gives for the difference in mortality rates between Democrats and Republicans are stated as smoking and guns, food, and lifestyles!!!@! ScientificAmerican are extremely anti-gun and they include those as a prime cause. IOW, they are not just left, but very far left and hate conservatives and guns.

The article makes no case whatsoever for not being vaccinated or wearing masks as being a cause of higher death rates. It just makes a claim that blue states fared better and I don't see any evidence that they did or how they came up with their numbers. The article is primarily for the time BEFORE Covid-19!!!!

The same poster I refer to here refuses excerpts and gets incensed when I insist on them. Now, confirming the falsity of his post in the first link took me almost an hour with this typing and review. This is what posters that don't include excerpts want the readers to do. They know that most posters won't go to the link and the posters themselves haven't read their own links.

post more here in this topic NOW than any other topic at DP. During the height of the pandemic, you all hardly posted in here. Why is that? (rhetorical question)

carry on!
Hiding from Fauci?

No mask, no vaccine. Did catch Covid, am more immune than the vaccinated. Must rost you.
No, you're not "more immune" except in your imagination. For once in your life educate yourself-or quit trolling. Your choice; make the right one.
No, you don't get to demand excerpts. Just ignore what you're provided with. It'll make you feel better and you can pretend you won an argument :ROFLMAO:

Vance, note the response from snakestretcher where he includes 3 links. All with serious and damning headlines against conservatives or those who don't want to put an experimental drug into their bodies made by Big Pharm who was given complete immunity by our leaders. I have told that poster as well as scores of others that I don't do links without an excerpt(s) of the salient parts from the link that the poster feels confirms his post premise. It is a slow day here so far and I woke up early at 4:30, so I thought I would check one of his links. The very first one has an impressive-sounding title; Scientificamerican. Unless you are really in the know you would not know that this site has a left-wing bias and champions the discredited CRT teachings. Like the NY Times and other legacy news, they used to be respected but now have made a very sharp left turn just as many corporations have.

So, the headline from them reads

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties​

and was written in not so long ago in July of 2022 and anyone who looks at just the sub-headline: "A growing mortality gap between Republican and Democratic areas may largely stem from policy choices"

Would think the article is primarily about those bad conservatives not getting vaccinated. BUT.........when you actually READ the article, you will see the chart stops in 2019, well before Copvid!@!!!! Not only that, the reason(s) the writer gives for the difference in mortality rates between Democrats and Republicans are stated as smoking and guns, food, and lifestyles!!!@! ScientificAmerican are extremely anti-gun and they include those as a prime cause. IOW, they are not just left, but very far left and hate conservatives and guns.

The article makes no case whatsoever for not being vaccinated or wearing masks as being a cause of higher death rates. It just makes a claim that blue states fared better and I don't see any evidence that they did or how they came up with their numbers. The article is primarily for the time BEFORE Covid-19!!!!

The same poster I refer to here refuses excerpts and gets incensed when I insist on them. Now, confirming the falsity of his post in the first link took me almost an hour with this typing and review. This is what posters that don't include excerpts want the readers to do. They know that most posters won't go to the link and the posters themselves haven't read their own links.
More garbage. Nobody reads your imbecilic rants. Understand this; you are not "in the know" about a damn thing. Your posts are all the evidence anyone needs.

More garbage. Nobody reads your imbecilic rants. Understand this; you are not "in the know" about a damn thing. Your posts are all the evidence anyone needs.
Your very first of 3 links was decimated. Now the entire board knows why you refuse to put on excerpts.

I believe there are 2 categories of people that are drawn towards CTs.
1. The political ones: those that want to use it as a tool to spread lies.
2. Those that have a need to have an answer for everything.

You forgot “the stupid”. In other words, Trump supporters.

Many posters here are not normal is why.
You are among the most normal people on this board, myself being the normalest of course, but you are very normal.

MAGA.

Your very first of 3 links was decimated. Now the entire board knows why you refuse to put on excerpts.
"Decimated"? By whom, you? You don't even know the meaning of the word. Oh and by the way, nobody responds to your infantile excuses and demands for 'excerpts'. :ROFLMAO:

No, you're not "more immune" except in your imagination. For once in your life educate yourself-or quit trolling. Your choice; make the right one.
No, you don't get to demand excerpts. Just ignore what you're provided with. It'll make you feel better and you can pretend you won an argument :ROFLMAO:
You link does not claim what you think it does. And disagreeing with leftists like you =/= trolling. That makes you oh for two.

Ok, explain to me what you think my link is claiming.
The link claims the vax would enhance your natural immunity to a point that exceeds that of the sanctimonious vaxxed. And enhancement only reduces reinfection. But if your natural immunity reduces reinfection to symptoms of the common cold, who cares? The fact is, my natural immunity to the virus still exists and if you havent kept up with the boosters, yours does not.

You are among the most normal people on this board, myself being the normalest of course, but you are very normal.

MAGA.
Compared to the posters on DP, being normal means you are not like the cast if The View or the females on Huffington Post.

You were, are, and always will be. No one is taking your red pill alternative to the vaccine.
No, the left refused to discuss natural immunity during the pandemic and demanded obedience to the pharmaceutical companies regardless of prior infection status. Thos of us who argued for natural immunity were right and you authoritarian leftist who wish3d to silence debate, were wrong.

The link claims the vax would enhance your natural immunity to a point that exceeds that of the sanctimonious vaxxed. And enhancement only reduces reinfection. But if your natural immunity reduces reinfection to symptoms of the common cold, who cares? The fact is, my natural immunity to the virus still exists and if you havent kept up with the boosters, yours does not.
Your ignorance on the subject is infinite. That you are uneducated enough that you compare a lethal pandemic to the common cold is troubling. Do you not understand that 'natural' immunity wanes over time? You're not immune from infection for life. This has probably been explained to you more times than I've had hot dinners, but clearly doesn't register.

Your ignorance on the subject is infinite. That you are uneducated enough that you compare a lethal pandemic to the common cold is troubling. Do you not understand that 'natural' immunity wanes over time? You're not immune from infection for life.
Reread my post again because it clearly went right over your head lol.

Back
Top Bottom