• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I swear, more conservatives/"libertarians"

madman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
post more here in this topic NOW than any other topic at DP. During the height of the pandemic, you all hardly posted in here. Why is that? (rhetorical question)

carry on!

I believe there are 2 categories of people that are drawn towards CTs.
1. The political ones: those that want to use it as a tool to spread lies.
2. Those that have a need to have an answer for everything.

Don't forget Hunter Biden's Dick Pics and Obama's Birth Certificate. And Obamagate: everyone "knows the crime" but nobody can articulate it and it's clear they don't even really know what they want to pretend happened.

I suspect they're inviting specifically because there's nothing close to solid evidence of wrongdoing. There's so much naked context-free facts available on the internet that they can pick a few and pretend to be connecting dots when in reality it's like a blind drunk who thinks he's in an axe throwing contest but accidentally wandered over to the skeet ball tables.

post more here in this topic NOW than any other topic at DP. During the height of the pandemic, you all hardly posted in here. Why is that? (rhetorical question)

carry on!
Because conservatives and libertarians tend to not jump to conclusions when NOBODY knew anything about Covid. Look what a FOOL Fauci made of himself.

Because conservatives and libertarians tend to not jump to conclusions when NOBODY knew anything about Covid. Look what a FOOL Fauci made of himself.
Normal people dont jump to conclusions where there appears to be no answers.

I honestly believe you mis-wrote what you actually mean

not-sure-if-lmao-or-smh-meme-46918.jpg

carry on!
Defensiveness born of ignorance. They finally figured out that the likes of Carlson and other Fox liars have been feeding them false information, but are too arrogant to admit they were conned.

Garbage! It's the conservatives and libertarians who are in the vast majority of idiot vaccine refusers because their favourite media outlets were feeding them lies, and they preferred to hear the 'truth' from the likes of Tucker 'I lie' Carlson over trained medical professionals! How did Fauci make a fool of himself; by warning people of the very real dangers of infection from a lethal disease and recommending common-sense safety precautions? But I'm forgetting; conservatives don't understand what 'common-sense' is and prefer to be led like lambs to the slaughter by their favourite media 'personality'. That's why so many more of them died a preventable death. I won't even go into the stupidity of the conspiracy theory bunch.

Last edited:

carry on!
Have you heard about Jamie Fox?

carry on!
There are plenty of conservatives and libertarians with good critical thinking skills. However, people with poor critical thinking skills are more likely to be conservative or libertarian.

newimage23_orig.jpg

Idid not hear about his blindness/paralysis.

and I just read that there's NO EVIDENCE with your kooky conspiracy theory.

Have any credible proof that it was a vaccine? 🤡
Reasonable suspision.

There's only one fool in this post, the author.

Reasonable suspision.
understood. So it's just a "hunch" that you have, right?

Let me guess, we have a local college school boy here in my home town that passed out on the baseball field while running to field a ball also is a VAERSA statistic, right? Yes, he's vaxxed.

carry on!
Huh?

I believe there are 2 categories of people that are drawn towards CTs.
1. The political ones: those that want to use it as a tool to spread lies.
2. Those that have a need to have an answer for everything.
Which are you?

Back
Top Bottom