• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I (still) believe the president, and in the president

You really think the counting of invalid ballots is the only way in which flooding the system with FIVE MILLION invalid ballots will **** up the process? Think about that number, five million. That more invalid ballots than the majority of states have residents.

And you have yet to provide a single reason why sending out FIVE MILLION invalid ballots is a good idea.

Tell us how it will **** up the process. I personally think you pulled that out of your ass, but by all means, explain how it will go down.

Tell us how it will **** up the process. I personally think you pulled that out of your ass, but by all means, explain how it will go down.

The CA SOS dumps 20 million ballots at the USPS on the first day they can go out. The USPS has never had a dump of mail like that on a single day. It's 5% of the total mail delivered in the entire country in a day. And then we have the return process. All the valid ballots and the undeliverable ballots have to back through the same USPS system in the next 30 days. Good luck with that. And then we have all the assholes that want to **** with the system and send back in an invalid ballots with an invalid signaturse. Once it gets back to the election officials, they will have to weed out all the invalid ballots by, hopefully, comparing signatures.

All of this will delay the hell out of the entire process. And given that 100,000 ballots were thrown out in the March primary, which was a half assed dry run, it can be guaranteed that a ****load more of valid voted will be tossed out in this experiment.

Last edited:
You must request an absentee ballot, and your identity is verified. Cheat-by-mail sends a ballot to every dog, toddler, and dead person on our highly inaccurate voter rolls. See the difference?

This is false

How is it false?

Mail in ballots do not send ballots to every dog, toddler, and dead person. That's ludicrous.

And even if one or two recently deceased people were to receive a ballot by mistake, the ballot must be signed and the signature is matched to the signature on file for that person before the vote is counted.

Mail in ballots do not send ballots to every dog, toddler, and dead person.

Every one that is on the registration lists. And in California we know that includes at least five million invalid registrations.

Every one that is on the registration lists. And in California we know that includes at least five million invalid registrations.

If the registration is invalid, then the vote is not counted.

If the registration is invalid, then the vote is not counted.

That's a completely different question isn't it?

Our question was why would you attempt an experiment in voting, knowing that you are going to intentionally put at least five million invalid ballots in circulation? Partisan insanity.

Last edited:
we should listen to the experts.

I see, new data, different patterns of infection, et al. should never cause us to adjust strategies in dealing with a situation. “Into the valley of death rode the 600...”

That's a completely different question isn't it?

Our question was why would you attempt an experiment in voting, knowing that you are going to intentionally put at least five million invalid ballots in circulation? Partisan insanity.

It's not an experiment. Main in voting has been in place for years in many states and has proven both popular and secure. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and dogs, toddlers, illegals, and dead people are not using them to vote democrat anywhere there is mail in voting. Add to these facts a deadly pandemic, and we have a golden opportunity to make mail in voting ubiquitous throughout the country, encourage more Americans to participate in the Democratic process, and keep people safe from the virus by not requiring them to stand in long lines at the polls. The question is: Why wouldn't one support mail in voting?

It's not an experiment. Main in voting has been in place for years in many states and has proven both popular and secure. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and dogs, toddlers, illegals, and dead people are not using them to vote democrat anywhere there is mail in voting. Add to these facts a deadly pandemic, and we have a golden opportunity to make mail in voting ubiquitous throughout the country, encourage more Americans to participate in the Democratic process, and keep people safe from the virus by not requiring them to stand in long lines at the polls. The question is: Why wouldn't one support mail in voting?

I do. My wife voted by mail in the last election. You request a ballot, they verify your registration and they send you verified ballot. Your red herring COVID concern is already addressed by the existing system. Why on God's green earth would you abandon this tried voting method and experiment by putting into circulation what you know are five million invalid ballots. CA has twice as many invalid registrations as CO has registered voters. It is nothing but partisan insanity and I completely oppose it

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1288818160389558273?s=21

Hang three question marks on the tail end and it’s all good??? What exactly is the difference between mail in balloting and absentee balloting???

Really?
As a registered voter, you must request an absentee ballot, and your name will be marked as voted, (even if you don’t send it in) so you can’t show up at a polling place and vote again.

Democrats want to just send ballots, WITHOUT a request, to all registered voters, even the dead ones and those that moved.
You don’t see how that will be a setup for fraud?

That way you can vote twice unless they close all polls. Even then the dead folk will vote.

It will take months to count millions of votes.

Study: 1.8 Million Dead People Still Registered To Vote : NPR

Last edited:
I do. My wife voted by mail in the last election. You request a ballot, they verify your registration and they send you verified ballot. Your red herring COVID concern is already addressed by the existing system. Why on God's green earth would you abandon this tried voting method and experiment by putting into circulation what you know are five million invalid ballots. CA has twice as many invalid registrations as CO has registered voters. It is nothing but partisan insanity and I completely oppose it

Why not just only mail ballots to those with valid registrations?

And anyone with an invalid registration who did get a ballot by mistake and tried to vote wouldn't have their vote counted anyway due to their invalid registration. Where is the problem here?

Really?
As a registered voter, you must request an absentee ballot, and your name will be marked as voted, so you can’t show up at a polling place and vote again.

Democrats want to just send ballots, WITHOUT a request, to all registered voters, even the dead ones and those that moved.

That way you can vote twice unless they close all polls. Even then the dead folk will vote.

That's not possible. No one can vote twice, and the few mistaken ballots sent to recently deceased people that are fraudulently filled out and sent in by someone else would have mismatched signatures and be thrown out. There is virtually no opportunity for fraud.

Really?
As a registered voter, you must request an absentee ballot, and your name will be marked as voted, so you can’t show up at a polling place and vote again.

Their argument is that voting fraud never occurs. Their ilk in Seattle and Portland are willing to literally risk life in Federal prison for attempted murder on a Federal officer just to show their hatred for the President. But it's inconceivable to them that someone might scribble a signature on an invalid ballot sent to their house and send it back in. ZERO chance they would ever be caught. ZERO. But it's inconceivable that someone would want to get the President out of office so badly that they would do this. Inconceivable.

That's not possible. No one can vote twice, and the few mistaken ballots sent to recently deceased people that are fraudulently filled out and sent in by someone else would have mismatched signatures and be thrown out. There is virtually no opportunity for fraud.

"the few mistaken ballots sent to recently deceased people" Have been paying any attention? FIVE MILLION ballots in California alone that we know of. FIVE MILLION.

Last election here, a primary 100,000 mail in ballots were thrown out. Most for being late, many others for forgetting the signature on the ballot and the envelope. By going with this experiment, you are going to be tossing out as many valid votes are you are gaining votes. Its ****ing insanity.

"the few mistaken ballots sent to recently deceased people" Have been paying any attention? FIVE MILLION ballots in California alone that we know of. FIVE MILLION.

Last election here, a primary 100,000 mail in ballots were thrown out. Most for being late, many others for forgetting the signature on the ballot and the envelope. By going with this experiment, you are going to be tossing out as many valid votes are you are gaining votes. Its ****ing insanity.

Where are you getting this 5 million figure?

100,000 is 1.5% of votes in CA. And these votes were NOT COUNTED. So where is the fraud here?

Where are you getting this 5 million figure?

LA County and State to Purge 1.5 Million Inactive Voters From Rolls – NBC Los Angeles
Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls | RealClearPolitics

Los Angeles has not even attempted to clear up their voter registration lists in 20 years. 20 ****ing years.

100,000 is 1.5% of votes in CA. And these votes were NOT COUNTED. So where is the fraud here?

Pay attention or I'll give up. Again this is an experiment. The dry run was in March. 70,000 well intentioned voters missed the postmark or receipt deadlines and their votes were tossed in the garbage. Another 27,000 screwed up the various signatures required. And their votes were tossed in the garbage. Do you think this is somehow going to get better in the General election?

Stop listening to the garbage your party is feeding you and think for yourself. This is a very dangerous experiment they are trying on one of our most precious rights.

LA County and State to Purge 1.5 Million Inactive Voters From Rolls – NBC Los Angeles
Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls | RealClearPolitics

Los Angeles has not even attempted to clear up their voter registration lists in 20 years. 20 ****ing years.

Pay attention or I'll give up. Again this is an experiment. The dry run was in March. 70,000 well intentioned voters missed the postmark or receipt deadlines and their votes were tossed in the garbage. Another 27,000 screwed up the various signatures required. And their votes were tossed in the garbage. Do you think this is somehow going to get better in the General election?

Stop listening to the garbage your party is feeding you and think for yourself. This is a very dangerous experiment they are trying on one of our most precious rights.

I think you are the one listening to propaganda. Mail in voting has been working in other states for years. Never had a problem here in Washington. California is no different. Late ballots are only tossed out if they are mailed after the election has closed. This is no different than getting to the polling place late. Polling places throw out improperly submitted ballots all the time. There is a time that ballots have to be in. If you can't get your vote mailed by that time, then your vote is not counted. Also, if you don't sign your ballot, then it is not counted. Just like at in person polling places. This is not rocket science and the rules are easy to understand and follow. There is plenty of precedent throughout the country that mail in voting works just fine and does not appreciably increase the incidents of voter fraud.

I think you are the one listening to propaganda. Mail in voting has been working in other states for years. Never had a problem here in Washington. California is no different.

Last time. California is not Washington. Washington has 4 million registered voters. Washington actually cares about it's registration lists.

https://www.sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/research/2016 report of elections in washington state.pdf

Good for you

Have you been listening? California, in it's experiment, will mail out FIVE MILLION FACIALLY INVALID BALLOTS. A million more than you even have voters. They have not attempted to clean their registration rolls IN 20 ****ING YEARS And you keep whistling your partisan tune that there's absolutely nothing to worry about because everything has always gone fine in your cute little state.

Sorry, LWF, if you not even willing to listen to the reality of the situation here in CA, and we didn't even start on the nightmare of ballot harvesting, there isn't much point in continuing this conversation.

Last edited:
Last time. California is not Washington. Washington has 4 million registered voters. Washington actually cares about it's registration lists.

https://www.sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/research/2016 report of elections in washington state.pdf

Good for you

Have you been listening? California, in it's experiment, will mail out FIVE MILLION FACIALLY INVALID BALLOTS. A million more than you even have voters. They have not attempted to clean their registration rolls IN 20 ****ING YEARS And you keep whistling your partisan tune that there's absolutely nothing to worry about because everything has always gone fine in your cute little state.

Sorry, LWF, if you not even willing to listen to the reality of the situation here in CA, and we didn't even start on the nightmare of ballot harvesting, there isn't much point in continuing this conversation.

I don't know where you are getting your information, but I recommend a more credible news source. CA has cleaned its voter registrations. And there was no finding of dead or imaginary people casting fraudulent votes before they did. This is a made up issue.

California to clean up voter registration rolls under National Voter Registration Act | News | thedesertreview.com

Last edited:
close the schools.

vote by mail.

it's a mismanaged pandemic. if we pretend that things are normal, people you know will die. you might die. wear a mask, and i also recommend eye protection with side shields in public. i also wear single use gloves in public unless i have run out. taking it seriously is your best bet.

I don't know where you are getting your information, but I recommend a more credible news source. CA has cleaned its voter registrations. And there was no finding of dead or imaginary people casting fraudulent votes before they did. This is a made up issue.

California to clean up voter registration rolls under National Voter Registration Act | News | thedesertreview.com

Uh, I actually get my information from the setttlement. They will not start cleaning the roll until after two Federal election, i.e 2023. Los Angeles has not cleaned their rolls in over 20 years.

JW v Logan California NVRA settlement 08948 | Judicial Watch

Of course, feel free to still rely on the desertnews.com's interpretation of the settlement if you trust yourself to read it.

Back
Top Bottom