• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I (still) believe the president, and in the president

That's exactly what the other poster was claiming. Sending out invalid ballots.

Wait, you link to articles where voter rolls are being purged (hence, getting the invalid ones out) as evidence that they are sending ballots to invalid voters? How does that work, exactly?

I think Trump is going to lose in a big way, so I don't think Trump's tantrums will be an issue. I'm thinking more about close Senate races.
I didn’t suggest that a Trumpertantrum will be an issue. It won’t, because at that point he will already be commencing his decent back into irrelevance, where he belongs.

The other races will likely end in a more orderly and respectful (or what passes for respectful in politics nowadays) manner.

It's a little gift to you from him. It allows you to make the conversation about three little question marks, rather than the gross constitutional departure he's "planting seeds" for.

It's unfortunate that only his disciples fail to realize this. Trump fails again.

Well now...I suppose it takes a high IQ to come up with that psychobabble about a question mark.

Good job.

There is when he threatens education funds withholding if they don't put children in classrooms.

yawn...

Here we go again...

I've said it before. I'll say it again. If they aren't using the schools, they don't need all that federal money.

Wait, you link to articles where voter rolls are being purged (hence, getting the invalid ones out) as evidence that they are sending ballots to invalid voters? How does that work, exactly?

If you are not going to read the links, don't ask for them, OK. If you had read the link, you would know that the purging process is not going to start for another two Federal elections. Los Angeles County has not removed anyone form the registration lists for over twenty years.

As a result of the Democrats' experiment, we are going to put over five million invalid ballots in circulation.

How George and Kellyanne can remained married is a freaking mystery to me. Unless, of course, they are both just in it for the money.

No wonder Claudia is such a mess.

BTW: George is right, ya gotta be a real loony mofo to still buy into DJT these days. Maybe if hearing about wet ******s bothers you but someone talking about grabbing them does not...I guess those people do exist.

Last edited:
shrug...

I'll leave it up to the school districts and states. Trump is doing that, too, since he doesn't have the power to order them to do anything.

But there's nothing wrong with him voicing his opinion about it, is there?

When his opinion of schools opening is totally different from that of mail in voting, there is something wrong with his opinion. Why you guys set the bar so low for this low life is mind boggling

If you are not going to read the links, don't ask for them, OK. If you had read the link, you would know that the purging process is not going to start for another two Federal elections. Los Angeles County has not removed anyone form the registration lists for over twenty years.

As a result of the Democrats' experiment, we are going to put over five million invalid ballots in circulation.

And if they have measures in place to validate the returned ballots, then what? You do know that is what they do, right?

How George and Kellyanne can remained married is a freaking mystery to me. Unless, of course, they are both just in it for the money.

No wonder Claudia is such a mess.

BTW: George is right, ya gotta be a real loony mofo to still buy into DJT these days. Maybe if hearing about wet ******s bothers you but someone talking about grabbing them does not...I guess those people do exist.

Mary Madilan and George Carvelle pulled it off. This other marriage is only more absurd to the degree that Bozo the President makes it so.

And if they have measures in place to validate the returned ballots, then what? You do know that is what they do, right?

Who the **** knows? It's an experiment. Don't you question why they chose to experiment with this election? How about cleaning up the registration list first? How about practicing with state and local elections?

Who the **** knows? It's an experiment. Don't you question why they chose to experiment with this election? How about cleaning up the registration list first? How about practicing with state and local elections?

How about you try not to die from Covid-19?

Why THIS election? Are you of the opinion that the whole ****ing world got together and decided the most important thing was to make DJT look bad so he wouldn't be re-elected? Do you believe that we sacrificed 150,000 (and counting) American lives to make this happen?

Yes, this diabolical plan was coming together just as we drew it up. It was foolproof. And we would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!

How about you try not to die from Covid-19?
Trying not to. You? If you are afraid of dying at a polling place (I can't image what the fear of a Costco does to your psyche) you could have requested a mail-in ballot under existing law. The is absolutely no reason, none, no, Covid is not a reason to try an experiment in voting in which the state is intentionally mailing out - putting into circulation, five million invalid ballots.

Why THIS election? Are you of the opinion that the whole ****ing world got together and decided the most important thing was to make DJT look bad so he wouldn't be re-elected? Do you believe that we sacrificed 150,000 (and counting) American lives to make this happen?

Yes, this diabolical plan was coming together just as we drew it up. It was foolproof. And we would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!
WFT are you babbling about? I was discussing CA sending out five million invalid ballots.

Complete BS... Every ballot returned via mail is verified against the signature on the registration. The envelope isn't even opened until that verification passes. These processes have been around for decades... All that has been proposed is to allow people to vote this way across the country. Not every state allows unrestricted absentee voting. My state, Texas, for instance has very tight requirements on who can even request an absentee ballot.

Show me the official policy the Dems are calling for in universal vote by mail.

So you're one of those people who live in fear of what might happen?

Oh, and I'm not a Democrat, so not sure what side you are talking about.

Not fear, prudence.

Lemme guess, independent? Lol, yeah, independently Democrat.

Experiment? No, a response to a once in a lifetime pandemic.

Trying not to. You? If you are afraid of dying at a polling place (I can't image what the fear of a Costco does to your psyche) you could have requested a mail-in ballot under existing law. The is absolutely no reason, none, no, Covid is not a reason to try an experiment in voting in which the state is intentionally mailing out - putting into circulation, five million invalid ballots.

WFT are you babbling about? I was discussing CA sending out five million invalid ballots.

They can send out 100 million invalid ballots. They will not be counted. Ever. They will no difference in any election at any level.

Experiment? No, a response to a once in a lifetime pandemic.

Yes an experiment. The "pandemic" excuse doesn't pass the laugh test. Under current law you could have stayed hidden under your bed and still voted.

They can send out 100 million invalid ballots. They will not be counted. Ever. They will no difference in any election at any level.

Of course there will be. California threw out over 100,000 votes in the March Primary. NY threw out 20% of their mail in votes and they are still counting, validating ballots from the June primary.

Of course there will be. California threw out over 100,000 votes in the March Primary. NY threw out 20% of their mail in votes and they are still counting, validating ballots from the June primary.

You said they would be mailing out invalid ballots. How does an invalid ballot become valid if it is returned? They will not count any invalid ballots returned.

You said they would be mailing out invalid ballots.
five million of them.

How does an invalid ballot become valid if it is returned?

They will not count any invalid ballots returned.

That's what you are hoping for. But you don't know. No one knows. California has never done this before. It's completely an experiment. But you haven't answered my question, why would you intentionally send out five million ballots that you know are invalid, in potentially one of the most consequential elections in our lifetimes?

five million of them.

That's what you are hoping for. But you don't know. No one knows. California has never done this before. It's completely an experiment. But you haven't answered my question, why would you intentionally send out five million ballots that you know are invalid, in potentially one of the most consequential elections in our lifetimes?

Now you're saying it is "intentionally"?

Completely an experiment? And they have no models to draw from because no one anywhere in the country has ever voted by mail?

What a crock.

Now you're saying it is "intentionally"?

I've always said intentionally. They know there at east five million invalid names on the registration rolls.

Completely an experiment? And they have no models to draw from because no one anywhere in the country has ever voted by mail?

What a crock.

Completely an experiment. The models from other states are useless given the state of the registration rolls. CA has twice as many acknowledged invalid names on their roll than Colorado has registered voters. IN gross violation of federal law, Los Angeles County has not removed a name for their rolls in more than 20 years.

I've always said intentionally. They know there at east five million invalid names on the registration rolls.

Completely an experiment. The models from other states are useless given the state of the registration rolls. CA has twice as many acknowledged invalid names on their roll than Colorado has registered voters. IN gross violation of federal law, Los Angeles County has not removed a name for their rolls in more than 20 years.

Please explain the process by which an invalid ballot will be counted in California. Don't give me the Chicken Little the sky is falling crap (Oh, but COULD happen!). Describe step by step how an invalid ballot (or 5 million!) are going to be counted in California. Hell, tell me how YOU would do it.

Please explain the process by which an invalid ballot will be counted in California. Don't give me the Chicken Little the sky is falling crap (Oh, but COULD happen!). Describe step by step how an invalid ballot (or 5 million!) are going to be counted in California. Hell, tell me how YOU would do it.

You really think the counting of invalid ballots is the only way in which flooding the system with FIVE MILLION invalid ballots will **** up the process? Think about that number, five million. That more invalid ballots than the majority of states have residents.

And you have yet to provide a single reason why sending out FIVE MILLION invalid ballots is a good idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom