• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I (still) believe the president, and in the president

It's not happening yet, thank God. It's what Democrats want to happen. It's what your side is calling for. Are you seriously that uninformed?

So you're one of those people who live in fear of what might happen?

Oh, and I'm not a Democrat, so not sure what side you are talking about.

Almost no fraud, how reassuring. it's a well-known fact that the voter rolls of many states are highly inaccurate. And Democrats always always always fight against the cleaning up of these rolls. Why do you suppose that is? Even the system you described in your state, and I'll have to take your word for it, is not akin to what the Democrat Party is calling for in universal vote by mail.

Actually I said "almost no fraud" because I don't believe in absolutes, near zero IS reasuring.

IF it's a well known fact that voter rolls are inacurate; post a link that supports that.

When and IF Democrats fight against voter roll clean up it's because of the chicken**** way Republicans go about it. Not notifying people they've been purged, not checking if their purges make sense, and making reregistering as difficult as they can; the Republican goal is to get people off the "voter rolls". Why do YOU think that is? I don't need to wait for your answer; it because the more people vote the less Republicans win; Donald Jenius tRump knows this.

You don't have to take my word, our Sec. State is being flooded with requests on how Colorado "does it"; we are THE model of mail in ballots.

What is "akin" to what the Democrat Parth is calling for in univesal vote by mail?

That writer (deliberately?) left an important part out of that snippet of a quote.

Trump didn't say this needs to be done. He didn't say he wants this to be done. He only raised the question whether it should be done.

And he certainly didn't say that he would somehow do it.
Horse ****. Trump is trying to plant a seed in the minds of his supporters to see if it will get any traction.

If he had any sense at all, he’d already know there cannot and will not be any delay,

The mail in voting is going to be a mess . Whichever party it benefits, the other party is going to go berserk. Book it.
When Trump loses he’ll cry like a baby and say he was robbed. Book that.

Horse ****. Trump is trying to plant a seed in the minds of his supporters to see if it will get any traction.

If he had any sense at all, he’d already know there cannot and will not be any delay,

So what?

Does that mean you are honest if you claim that Trump wants to delay the election, as that article writer did? No.

He has only asked a question about it.

And...there is nothing wrong with "trying to plant a seed" about anything. That kind of thing is done all the time by both Parties.

When Trump loses he’ll cry like a baby and say he was robbed. Book that.

I think Trump is going to lose in a big way, so I don't think Trump's tantrums will be an issue. I'm thinking more about close Senate races.

So what?

Does that mean you are honest if you claim that Trump wants to delay the election, as that article writer did? No.

And...there is nothing wrong with "trying to plant a seed" about anything. That kind of thing is done all the time by both Parties.

OK, let say you're correct and Trump was simply asking the question. He has received the answer and the answer is a resounding "NO!" The election will not be delayed by him or anyone else. That means we will not hear this nonsense from Trump again, right?

Don't bet the farm on that.

That writer (deliberately?) left an important part out of that snippet of a quote.

Trump didn't say this needs to be done. He didn't say he wants this to be done. He only raised the question whether it should be done.

And he certainly didn't say that he would somehow do it.

How about delay the opening of schools until students can safely return. But I guess winning is more important than health

Almost no fraud, how reassuring. it's a well-known fact that the voter rolls of many states are highly inaccurate. And Democrats always always always fight against the cleaning up of these rolls. Why do you suppose that is? Even the system you described in your state, and I'll have to take your word for it, is not akin to what the Democrat Party is calling for in universal vote by mail.

you literally don't know how absentee/mail-in voting works. can you at least post that?

OK, let say you're correct and Trump was simply asking the question. He has received the answer and the answer is a resounding "NO!" The election will not be delayed by him or anyone else. That means we will not hear this nonsense from Trump again, right?

Don't bet the farm on that.

As we see from this thread, there's no question we'll hear this nonsense from the Trump haters...even if they have to lie about it.

How about delay the opening of schools until students can safely return. But I guess winning is more important than health

shrug...

I'll leave it up to the school districts and states. Trump is doing that, too, since he doesn't have the power to order them to do anything.

But there's nothing wrong with him voicing his opinion about it, is there?

shrug...

I'll leave it up to the school districts and states. Trump is doing that, too, since he doesn't have the power to order them to do anything.

He strongly encouraged the governors to open up the economy by getting everyone back to work and to school.

The republican governors listened to him.

Trump has a lot of the dead on his hands.

Dems and blacks is gonna make TRUMP re-elected

Just look at Chicago and Portland

So what?

:lamo I'm sorry, do you actually expect anyone to take your starry eyed naivety schtick seriously? The above 60 IQ crowd knows exactly what "???" means.

We also know that you demonstrate a consistent dedication to excusing anything and everything that asshole does. You have as much credibility here as Trump has at the UN. You should probably just give up here, and go about whatever preparations folks who support fascism generally do, just in case America ****s the bed twice in a row, and you get to live your brown shirted wet dream.

Anyone who believes in Trump has to be a mental defective.

He strongly encouraged the governors to open up the economy by getting everyone back to work and to school.

Yes, he did.

The republican governors listened to him.

As did Democratic governors...my own state included.

Trump has a lot of the dead on his hands.

Oh.

Tell me...who has more dead on their hands> The person encouraging the opening of the economy, who also suggested specific guidelines that were accepted by virtually all of the governors and their health departments, or the person...the governors, both Democratic and Republican...who actually made the decisions to open...and exactly how to open...their economies?

What exactly is the difference between mail in balloting and absentee balloting???

In California, we will be be mailing 5 million invalid ballots to people on the registration lists that are dead, moved, in prison ... That is the difference.

The above 60 IQ crowd knows exactly what "???" means.

~I did you a favor and snipped your personal attack~

I don't know the IQ of the article writer or whether that person knows what "???" means, since the writer decided to just leave that bit off the quote.

I certainly don't know what your IQ is and you are not clear as to whether YOU know what "???" means.

I don't even know what my own IQ is, but I CERTAINLY know what "???" means. It means what preceded it is a question.

So...how about you tell me what you think "???" means.

I don't know the IQ of the article writer or whether that person knows what "???" means, since the writer decided to just leave that bit off the quote.

I certainly don't know what your IQ is and you are not clear as to whether YOU know what "???" means.

I don't even know what my own IQ is, but I CERTAINLY know what "???" means. It means what preceded it is a question.

So...how about you tell me what you think "???" means.

It's a little gift to you from him. It allows you to make the conversation about three little question marks, rather than the gross constitutional departure he's "planting seeds" for.

It's unfortunate that only his disciples fail to realize this. Trump fails again.

shrug...

There is when he threatens education funds withholding if they don't put children in classrooms.

So what?

More horse ****.

“Floating” ideas is something Trump does regularly, so it is reasonable to surmise that that is what he’s doing now. Arguing against the interpretation means that you are either ignorant to Trump’s ways or you’re simply dishonest.

Attempting to plant a seed that it’s necessary to delay/postpone the election is, on its face, a lie. Our country has endured far, far greater challenges during past elections and we have never delayed/or postponed a presidential election.

Shame on Trump for his dishonesty, and shame on anybody who supports his illicit notion.

Huh? That's the opposite of what the other poster was claiming.

That's exactly what the other poster was claiming. Sending out invalid ballots.

Back
Top Bottom