• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I respect Bill Ayers

I respect Bill Ayers

• Total voters
TOT should have his next sock be "Bill Ayers" just to fark with Rev.

how many left wing threads have you "flushed" latley itard?

or is it just you do what barney fife says?

How many anemic, pointless, boring, go nowhere spam threads have you flushed lately IT? Well I know of at least one.

So lets review lerxt, you come in and bitch up my thread, then demand it be put in the sewer, to which your little monkey blows a load doing so.....

got it.... :roll:

So lets review lerxt, you come in and bitch up my thread, then demand it be put in the sewer, to which your little monkey blows a load doing so.....

Let's review Rev...your thread is one of over a dozen or more dumb ass threads with little to no usefulness. It's an idiotic, loaded question poll that got exactly what it deserved. Don't get on here and boo hoo that yet another one of your spam threads got tanked because it outlived any possible usefulness it had after about two pages. Hey sniffles, why aren't making a big show about your extremist support group shitting the place up? Huh? Oh, your selective outrage is noted good Rev. See how lame that whole routine comes across?

What on Gods green earth makes you think you are any different than the people you rail on? Pointless thread after pointless thread, spamming the same topic, starting a thread and then doing little more than drive by posting. Yet you wanna bitch and moan about me? I don't do anything but put this bullshit into proper perspective.

Let's review Rev...your thread is one of over a dozen or more dumb ass threads with little to no usefulness. It's an idiotic, loaded question poll that got exactly what it deserved. Don't get on here and boo hoo that yet another one of your spam threads got tanked because it outlived any possible usefulness it had after about two pages. Hey sniffles, why aren't making a big show about your extremist support group shitting the place up? Huh? Oh, your selective outrage is noted good Rev. See how lame that whole routine comes across?

What on Gods green earth makes you think you are any different than the people you rail on? Pointless thread after pointless thread, spamming the same topic, starting a thread and then doing little more than drive by posting. Yet you wanna bitch and moan about me? I don't do anything but put this bullshit into proper perspective.

and yet like a hyper-partisan little fool you have no bitching or whining for the equally inane McCain/Palin threads.

maybe if you did you would have some credibility. But alas, you look like a partisanan-bitch-hack.....

and yet like a hyper-partisan little fool you have no bitching or whining for the equally inane McCain/Palin threads.
Oh nice move, because I don't slam everybody my calling you out on your personal nonsense is somehow irrelevant. Sorry, that doesn't fly. You do spam bull**** partisan hack threads all the ****ing time. I do not. You offer very little debate content yourself. You post a link, quote some text, add a couple of lines, and then set the thread to sea. And when people start to enter and post you begin your sour grapes one liners and drive by posting. The one thing you don't see me in there doing is defending a poster who is making bullshit anti-McCain/Palin threads and spamming the fuck out of them. I almost always avoid them once I see that their premise is nothing but inflammatory.

maybe if you did you would have some credibility. But alas, you look like a partisanan-bitch-hack.....
Of course I'm partisan, I'm in the tank for the Dems this year. You bet. Just like you are in the tank for McCain and Palin...despite the claims to the otherwise. Thirty plus anti-Obama/Biden threads and like four threads criticizing McCain. Yeah you are so balanced, so non-partisan. :rofl And with this thread, and sooooo many others like it under your belt...you have little room to call anyone a hack.

Oh nice move, because I don't slam everybody my calling you out on your personal nonsense is somehow irrelevant. Sorry, that doesn't fly. You do spam bull**** partisan hack threads all the ****ing time. I do not. You offer very little debate content yourself. You post a link, quote some text, add a couple of lines, and then set the thread to sea. And when people start to enter and post you begin your sour grapes one liners and drive by posting. The one thing you don't see me in there doing is defending a poster who is making bullshit anti-McCain/Palin threads and spamming the fuck out of them. I almost always avoid them once I see that their premise is nothing but inflammatory.

Keep crying bitch. you will stop looking foolish when you call out DD, missypea, aps, peteEU, etc, the same way you whine about me....

Of course I'm partisan, I'm in the tank for the Dems this year. You bet. Just like you are in the tank for McCain and Palin...despite the claims to the otherwise. Thirty plus anti-Obama/Biden threads and like four threads criticizing McCain. Yeah you are so balanced, so non-partisan. :rofl And with this thread, and sooooo many others like it under your belt...you have little room to call anyone a hack.

:lol: i have principles. McCain in 30 seconds resorted to talking points. it took him 1 min to get into his nationalizing mortgages plan. I don't do socializm.

That said I don't go in and lolcat and troll those prementioned posters threads with whiney bullshit that you have become known for then have your little bitch itrard put threads in the basement because you succsessfully trolled them.

:roll:

Rev, your thread sucks.

You can't polish a turd.

Are you really crying about a thread getting moved?

I'm sure you will start 5 more tomorrow. :roll:

Where do you think the thread should be?

Put it in Top Ten list format please. :2razz:

I'd just like to interject that if a thread gets moved, it may not be because the thread premise sucked. It is often a matter of certain posters getting out of line and dragging the thread to the Basement.

I'd just like to interject that if a thread gets moved, it may not be because the thread premise sucked. It is often a matter of certain posters getting out of line and dragging the thread to the Basement.

so who moved this thread?

Keep crying bitch. you will stop looking foolish when you call out DD, missypea, aps, peteEU, etc, the same way you whine about me....

:lol: i have principles. McCain in 30 seconds resorted to talking points. it took him 1 min to get into his nationalizing mortgages plan. I don't do socializm.

That said I don't go in and lolcat and troll those prementioned posters threads with whiney bullshit that you have become known for then have your little bitch itrard put threads in the basement because you succsessfully trolled them.

:roll:

Listen Rev, He didn't have me do anything. I was thinking about it before his comment. I didn't put this in The Basement. I put it in the Sewer. A mod put it in The Basement.

Now I know you try to character assissinate me at everychance. You call me an ass kisser and now lap dog. You consistently misrepresent people's arguments and attack their character. That's how your posse rolls. We've seen this movie before.

You should thank me for removing the phrase "I respect Bill Ayers", which had your username underneath it, from the limelite. :mrgreen:

itard, are you whining in the basement again?

Which mod? why is this not known? :roll:

itard, are you whining in the basement again?

Which mod? why is this not known? :roll:

Us DMs don't have the power to see who has moved it. Mods don't notify us or declare it publicly every time they move a thread.

It's like electronic voting.

Paper trails are bad, M'kay? :mrgreen:

Not a problem. I am interested, too, but I have no inclination to think there was any malice after reading the thread and seeing where it went for a while.

I hear ya and agree. though it would have been preferable for those who trash threads to be dealt with.

my .02

holy ****, more whining

i moved it to the basement. i did so before i even saw lexrst's post saying it should be moved. I moved it because the thread sucked taint. It was ****ty when it started, got ****tier as time went on, and once I actually had to get off my ass and hand out infractions to you bitches, i moved it to the basement partly because of the aforementioned reasons and partly because i didn't want to have to waste my time with more infractions. this being in the basement means we can all call each other ******s and make insinuations about each others breeding habits and i don't have to do any work.

with love,
blow me

holy ****, more whining

i moved it to the basement. i did so before i even saw lexrst's post saying it should be moved. I moved it because the thread sucked taint. It was ****ty when it started, got ****tier as time went on, and once I actually had to get off my ass and hand out infractions to you bitches, i moved it to the basement partly because of the aforementioned reasons and partly because i didn't want to have to waste my time with more infractions. this being in the basement means we can all call each other ******s and make insinuations about each others breeding habits and i don't have to do any work.

with love,
blow me

:lol:

ok man we cool. I really dont want to blow you, can I just say I trust your judgment? :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom