• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I need some good ideas....

Install a loudspeaker outside. When you see him, play a police siren or just announce what he is doing to the neighborhood.

Get yourself one of these, and ride it around your living room while he peeks in

real-riders-ride-on-car-toys-wallpapers-1024x768.jpg

I was looking for more ideas on the silly side. :)

Okay, buy one of those motion controlled dog bark recordings, or even a Singing Bass if you want and position it by his favorite peeking window.

Ask him what he wants. Right now something is a mystery to him so find out what it is. Maybe he knows you're a teacher and is curious about what teachers do when they're not teaching.

Most important...if he opens up to you make sure to explain that peeking in windows is wrong. It's better to knock on the door and ask your question.

As much as I enjoyed Tucker's idea, lol, this is basically what I was going to say. Talk to the boy. He could be a pervert in training, but most likely he is curious about something! :)

Loving some of these answers. :lol: Literally laughing out loud at 116 in the morning.

I live in a neighborhood with a ton of little kids. If, out of the blue, one of them were looking in my window, I'd sneak outside, pretend to be outraged with my hands on my hips, and ask what they were doing peeking in my window. Mine isn't an answer that would really help, though, because most of the kids in my neighborhood just come up and knock on the door when they want my kids to come outside.

I thought I'd just make him laugh about something.

How well do you know the kids parents? Most ideas I'd have would likely prompt him to say something at home and I don't want to suggest anything that might cause a problem.

My solution would involve an ankle chain and a note with the letters cut out of magazines.

How much is a kid worth these days? I'd make the ransom...oh, 50K. That should be enough.

Back
Top Bottom