• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I highly recommend one of these for bad backs

TheGirlNextDoor


DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I got one around Christmas time and I LOVE it. I have chronic back problems (severe injury obtained when I was a teenager) and I've wanted an inversion table for a very long time. Finally got one, and I can't tell you how much I'd wished I'd gotten one sooner!

They used to be extremely pricey, but they are really reasonable any more:

P11443183a.jpg

My friend has one and I got to try it a couple of times. It really did help to stretch out my back and increase blood flow - gave me a bit of a head rush after though!

It also kind of looks like a medieval torture rack :)

I'll borrow it. I've had bulging discs for years. Couldn't hurt.

I got one around Christmas time and I LOVE it. I have chronic back problems (severe injury obtained when I was a teenager) and I've wanted an inversion table for a very long time. Finally got one, and I can't tell you how much I'd wished I'd gotten one sooner!

View attachment 67141482

And it looks like it would serve well as a sex "toy"

I'll borrow it. I've had bulging discs for years. Couldn't hurt.

They are really good for that. I recommended one to a member here ... 505, and he said he borrowed one from a friend and he loves it.

My daughter also uses it since she got the clearance from the surgeon to and she said it makes her back feel really good. Although most of her spine is fused together, it helps relax her muscles.

So how does it work?

Do you lay across the thing on your belly?

I had a bulging disk and was given core exercises to do and they helped me heal completely. This was back in 2002 and I've been pain free ever since.

So how does it work?

You choose how far you want to incline (what angle you want) lay on your back, with your feet/ankles between the pegs at the bottom, you velcro them in and tilt yourself backwards. It holds you by your ankles and stretches your muscles in your back and alleviate pressure on your discs, allowing for more blood flow. It only takes five to ten minutes. I wouldn't do it any longer than that.

You can also use it to work your core, but that's for advanced users.

So how does it work?

No, you lay on your back with your head pointing towards the floor. Basically all it's doing is letting gravity work the other way on your bones, joints, and muscles, and it eases the pressure, and relaxes/stretches them.

They are really good for that. I recommended one to a member here ... 505, and he said he borrowed one from a friend and he loves it.

My daughter also uses it since she got the clearance from the surgeon to and she said it makes her back feel really good. Although most of her spine is fused together, it helps relax her muscles.

So basically, a visit to your place will fix ALL my problems...

Is there a weight limit for this device?

I could see my wife and I utilizing it as a "twofer".

Is there a weight limit for this device?

I could see my wife and I utilizing it as a "twofer".

The biggest weight limit I've seen on them is 300lbs. Mine is a weight limit of 180.

View attachment 67141482

ive been needing something like that for my back,ive mostly been doing stretches which have been innefectual and gravity stretches involving holding myself with my arms off the counter and letting gravity stretch my back muscles,the gravity works amazing but my arms arent indestructable,so if i push it maybe 15-20 minutes of stretching which only lessens the pain but not good enough to help it the rest of the day.

View attachment 67141482
That's great to know- thanks! :)

A bowflex is a great thing as well.

You REALLLLY have to lube that thing up well to shove it in a orifice. sick-o :roll:

*cough* There is more to a sex toy than using it on yourself. Like handcuffs, whips, etc...

View attachment 67141482

Ever since I saw this thread I've been thinking about getting one. Well, I just finished ordering one online and it will be here by Wednesday the 6th. Looking forward to pain-free movement and standing! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom