• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I don’t think you can choose a president based on their personal behavior[...]"

Maybe you don't care if a U.S. ambassador and others on his staff are brutally murdered. I don't think that you can make a case that none of us do.

You never did, and you know it. It was a cooked up scandal. A minor firefight. Nothing more. Except to Faux News and the rabble rousing republican morons on that channel.

If you're going to use such a premise, then you need to a prove that a genocide is happening in Israel. When palestinian population is increasing at such a large rate well....data certainly isn't on your side. Since you've given me no reason to respect you, and your narrative, I can only respect the data then.

But don't bother, because of this:

My position of authority is that as a human with an experienced mind. I respect all humans, including you....until you give me reason otherwise. You've had to your chance to change your attitude, and now I think discussion is over. I only wished to make it clear that there is much doubt in claims of genocide in Israel, and that, as always, Israel stands as a beacon of humanity in a barbaric middle east. They have accomplished much in their small state, and I don't see any other peoples in this modern generation that could accomplish the same things they have. Israelis are truly pioneers, and it is a badge of honor to be lumped in with them by someone such as yourself. For this reason, I donate more money to them, in your name. Every time you disrespect me, you will share the blessing of supporting the jewish state, in your honor :)

Now that that's been said, this conversation is over. Stay with your little hateful delusions, I have no desire to break them for you. We are done here.

goodbye!

Respect is of no value to you then. Hence why I won't respect you, or your odious, hate filled genocidal opinions.

Back
Top Bottom