• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I dislike Ed Schultz and Keith Olbermann very much.

Maddow? She's about as dihonest as they come.
She tickles herself so much before she rags on a Republican I swear she's going to pee in her pants.
Remember her running that clip with the guy with his head and hand cropped off? He was carrying a large rifle of some kind and she was using that to talk about racism and possible violence at a town hall meeting over the HC bill. The thing is I think the guy was on the pro-HC-side demonstration. He was BLACK and they intentionally cropped that part out and talked of white racism on the right.
I never heard her apologize for that. What a surprise. But what can you expect from MSNBC.
I've seen the video, where is the proof that MSNBC cropped the video and it just didn't come that way from the field photographer?

I've seen the video, where is the proof that MSNBC cropped the video and it just didn't come that way from the field photographer?
She should have researched or fact checked. It had already played several times on other networks without the cropping.
If MSNBC didn't do it themselves they are still responsible for showing it. Besides, they play those kinds of games all the time.It's nothing new for them.
Maddows one of the worst.

She should have researched or fact checked. It had already played several times on other networks without the cropping.
If MSNBC didn't do it themselves they are still responsible for showing it. Besides, they play those kinds of games all the time.It's nothing new for them.
Maddows one of the worst
All rhetoric, no facts coming this way. :roll: blah, blah, blah.

All rhetoric, no facts coming this way. :roll: blah, blah, blah.

Did you catch Maddow with the racist map for people to follow to get to the Honor Rally. The one with the route to take to avoid black people?
She had a blast with that one pretending it was real when it was from some blogger who supposedly was a right winger. She acted like it was real and from Becks website. She never did apologize for that that I know of. Probably because she knew it was fake when she did it. MSNBC with there lack of credibility is probably the only one who would keep her after all the stunts she pulls to fool people.

And I'm sure you're just as quick to defend Beck when they make errors like that. "It's not his fault, you can't prove it wasn't the field photographer!"

Back
Top Bottom