• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I Believe...

Donkey1499

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is a thread based on that song/game that the Blue Collar Comedy Guys made up. For those of you who don't know the game, here's the history, then the rules.

History - Short and slightly sweet
The Blue Collar Comedy Guys consist of 4 redneck comedians: Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron White (Tater Salad), and Larry the Cable Guy. When on one of their Blue Collar Comedy Tours they invented a song called I Believe...

Rules
Now obviously we can't sing it, but we can write it! You start off your post with: I Believe... [Place Belief Here].
Here is an example (that Jeff Foxworthy made up): "I Believe... that if you ain't got nuthin' nice to say, then you must be talking about Hillary Clinton."
Another example (by Ron White): "I Believe... I'll have another Scotch!"
I hope you've gotten the point now. It's just to be funny. No harsh insults or anything like that. And no more than 3 beliefs per post, why? I dunno.

Anywho, here's my belief:

I Believe... That when Galen rocks, he doesn't rock hard. Instead he rocks soft, like some ancient Elvis Pressly fan in a wheelchair. LOL

oooh, I like this, Donkey!!

I believe....chicken is better on Thursdays. (don't ask, it's a joke from my tech school days of the Air Force)

I believe...worldwide destruction and the holding hostage of the earth by one nuclear superpower is imminent...

I believe....... that one day we will eventually evolve back into single celled organisms.

Back
Top Bottom