• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Huge turnout for Trump boat parade in Clearwater Florida.

If you have read any of my hundreds of posts, you will know i am NOT a Trump fan

But to answer your question....

imo, they dont post here because this site has an 8 to 1 left to right lean....and constantly getting trounced on by numerous people is not fun or enjoyable

so they dont post at all....they just bide their time, and wait

ask management how many non posters there are reading the site daily....ask yourself why they arent posting....that is one of my theories

the other is they dont like what Trump has done in a lot of cases, but they support the GOP....but again, getting constantly bombarded as a trumpist for just being a GOP member gets tired pretty quick

Do you oppose the destruction of our government that Trump is engaging in or do you just not like him being a jackass?

The funny thing is, Trumps campaign was in part, supposed to be anyway, a pushback against “Liberal Snowflakes” and “Liberal Victim Mentality”.

Yet it seems to have been nothing but projection.

He is the ultimate victim of everything and everyone and so are they.

They’re rough and tumble, rugged individualists who are armed and ready to beat any Lib that dares threaten them and their property... They’re just apparently too scared to say they support Trump...

yeah, Trump is a massive victim (which i guess he has to be with all the things he's ****ed up and how many times his daddy had to save him).

he's the PERFECT president for this era of Rush/Sean Republicanism.

Great support for President Trump. They broke the record of boats in a parade. No more rallies, so the people spoke up and showed their support in another way. Kudos for all of them.

What was the previous "Boats in a parade" record?

Did everyone get a prize, like a Trump hat made in China?

That's more of a Massachusetts thing.

I've been to Massachusetts hundreds of times, and never heard anyone there chant that. Did you attend a Trump Fan Club meeting there and heard your fellow devotees?

Then again, good people despise Biden. And Harris. And Bush. And Reagan. And Carter....

Tell me one President worth a good person supporting.

not true at all

good people do not despise others

they despise Trump/Trumpism because it's eveil at it's core

I've been to Massachusetts hundreds of times, and never heard anyone there chant that.
Then you're probably white.

The northeast in general is the biggest hotspot for white supremacist activity:
ADL H.E.A.T Map

As for Massachusetts...
White Supremacist Propaganda More Than Tripled In Mass. Last Year, Anti-Defamation League Says | WBUR News
White supremacist propaganda distribution rose by more than 300% in Massachusetts last year, and the state saw the fourth-highest level of that kind of activity of any state in the country
The highest levels are in California, Texas, and New York - but of course those are the #1, #2, and #4 most populous states. Massachusetts probably has the highest rate per capita in the country.

Boston has long had a reputation of being a racist city.

Maybe because they aren’t stupid enough to play along with your fantasy.

Thank you for supporting my point. Though I don’t know what you mean by “fantasy,” unless you haven’t been paying attention to Trump.

Then you're probably white.

The northeast in general is the biggest hotspot for white supremacist activity:
ADL H.E.A.T Map

As for Massachusetts...
White Supremacist Propaganda More Than Tripled In Mass. Last Year, Anti-Defamation League Says | WBUR News

The highest levels are in California, Texas, and New York - but of course those are the #1, #2, and #4 most populous states. Massachusetts probably has the highest rate per capita in the country.

Boston has long had a reputation of being a racist city.

I'm very white. Half Irish, half German.

Tell me again why you're posting to me about Massachusetts, or why I care about their population of white supremacists, or what it has to do with this thread.

Do you oppose the destruction of our government that Trump is engaging in or do you just not like him being a jackass?

i think Trump is a pompous ass

i think he was in over his head from day one, and nothing he has done has changed my mind

he is a buffoon, but also the leader of my party....

i like probably 15-20% of what he has done, dont care about 30%, and dont like the rest

but little of what he has done affects me....my business....or my family....and when you really think about it, i bet little of what he has done affects most people other than the trade stuff (presidents rarely have any real influence on our daily lives)

The boat parade, just like the looting and arson you keep hearing about, is a total myth perpetuated in DC circles with the intent to mislead, misinform and demoralize real Americans. I've been reading the polls and 97.63% of Americans would rather vote for Jeffrey Dahmer than for Trump and the other half are all racist hate mongers.

THOSE BOATS ARE CGI copies of a MODEL!!

If you have read any of my hundreds of posts, you will know i am NOT a Trump fan

But to answer your question....

imo, they dont post here because this site has an 8 to 1 left to right lean....and constantly getting trounced on by numerous people is not fun or enjoyable

so they dont post at all....they just bide their time, and wait

ask management how many non posters there are reading the site daily....ask yourself why they arent posting....that is one of my theories

the other is they dont like what Trump has done in a lot of cases, but they support the GOP....but again, getting constantly bombarded as a trumpist for just being a GOP member gets tired pretty quick

I believe you may be correct as far as this forum is concerned. However, I am on two other forums and there is no shortage of Trump supporters based on the threads they start.

And the same is true on those two forums.

I am in an email group with three others. All three voted for Trump. Those three do not defend Trump, and the bulk of their political posts concern Democrats, as is the case on this forum.

I honestly thing they are ashamed of their support for Trump, or they know they really screwed up and they are too proud to admit it. In any case, they avoid Trump and threads that deal with Trump.

All I know is, Americans can't reelect this man. It may take a decade to correct the damage he has done domestically and on the foreign front. Among other things, because of his fantasies and his slow reaction to the coronavirus, Trump is personally responsible for destroying our great economy. The fool thinks he can replace it with rhetoric.

Okay, where are they? They don't defend Trump in threads that are critical of him. They don't originate threads informing us of what Trump is doing and saying. Trump's fans love to talk about Democrats. Essentially, Trump's followers are a silent bunch when it comes to Trump, although they sometimes come up with B.S. like this.

It is as if they are proud of the damage Trump is doing in Washington. They don't defend him because they like what he is doing -- most recently interfering with the U.S. mail -- and the fact that he pisses off Democrats. That's it. That's why they like him.

No reply from Trump supporters. That is what I expected.

Joe Biden's lead over Donald Trump among registered voters has significantly narrowed since June, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS, even as the former vice president maintains an advantage over the President on several top issues and his choice of California Sen. Kamala Harris as a running mate earns largely positive reviews.

CNN reports, "The movement in the poll among voters nationwide since June is concentrated among men (they split about evenly in June, but now 56% back Trump, 40% Biden), those between the ages of 35 and 64 tilt toward Trump now, but were Biden-leaning in June."

I have some questions.

Where are they? Trump's supporters are a pretty quiet bunch. They allow critics of Trump to go unchallenged.

Why is that? It does not make sense. Unless ...

They are ashamed of their support for a very bad President, who cannot be defended.

Are Trump supporters ashamed of their support for Trump? We don't know. They rarely say anything about Trump, and they never divulge their own views of Trump. We get B.S. from Trump websites from them.

They rarely start threads dealing with what Trump is actually doing and saying. They start threads about Democrats.

I don't anticipate any replies from Trump followers. They will remain silent. They avoid reality and Trump. They don't want to know.

Why they support Trump is anyone's guess. I don't think they know. We know they can't explain their support. I sometimes wonder if it is an intelligence issue.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before... I can't believe how many boaters showed up to support Donald Trump.

Check it out.

A low low low number of people for this campaign fiasco ..........

Trump is a morally bankrupt lame duck and financially destroyed lame duck.

His fat butt will be nailed for lying to the IRS and lending institutions about the values of his properties.

Bidding for one of his hot shot hotels was shut down by the USA government = the government owns the building. Trump = such a fraud.

Generally speaking his hotels are losing big dollars as speak.

I prefer my boats to be of the HobieCat variety. Would of been cool to see but I also enjoy a good parade of motorcycles, classic cars, and such.

A low low low number of people for this campaign fiasco ..........

Huh? I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

First, this was privately organised and wasn't a campaign event. Neither Trump or the RNC had anything to do with it... Second, If you watch the video it would seem that quite a few people turned out for it. The number of boats that attended are estimated to be between 1500 and 3000, so if each boat averaged say, 3 to 4 people per, you're looking at 5,000 to 10,000 people right there. That doesn't include the Trump supporters who came out that were on the 3 bridges that the parade passed under.

Has Joe Biden had that many people turn out independently to support him, or for that matter, show up for any of his sponsored events?

Like clockwork, you all make my point.

And the conformation bias is so deeply ingrained, none of you can even see it. :coffeepap:

Sorry you already screamed TDS, so hence have nothing further to add.....:lamo

Best coverage of the parade I have seen.

"An alleged photo of Kaitlin passed out drunk has surfaced. A photo — reportedly of Kaitlin — has surfaced on social media of a young, curly-haired woman sprawled out on the floor. She's not wearing pants and appears to have pooped significantly on herself while passed out face-down. (The image below has been pixelated.) Of course, there's no way to tell who is actually in the photo. Or whether the poop was edited in later. But it seems Kaitlin's critics are more than willing to accept the shot as reliable evidence that she did, in fact, have a poop accident in public."

From your own source. But hey...its a pretty well documented fact that mindless idiot leftists will swallow anything they are spoonfed, so the fact that YOU swallowed it cant be a shock to anyone.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before... I can't believe how many boaters showed up to support Donald Trump.

Check it out.

The Biden boat sinking at :53 seconds into the video is pretty telling.

Back
Top Bottom