• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Huge turnout for Trump boat parade in Clearwater Florida.

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before... I can't believe how many boaters showed up to support Donald Trump.

Check it out.

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before... I can't believe how many boaters showed up to support Donald Trump.

Check it out.

yeah, all the TRumpets are out of the closet... not like 2016 when they were ashamed to support him.

Crosscheck

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Check it out.

And even though it is nothing like you have ever seen when Nov comes around he is going to get trumped.

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
yeah, all the TRumpets are out of the closet... not like 2016 when they were ashamed to support him.

And even though it is nothing like you have ever seen when Nov comes around he is going to get trumped.

While anything is possible, I think you are both counting chickens before they hatch.

I think there are more people who support him and oppose the actions they've seen the Left and Democrat enablers doing over the last 3.5 years, especially recently.

Those are the people you hear about who are afraid to voice their opinions openly, because of the witch-hunting cancel culture the TDS Left has been pushing those 3.5 years.

Time will tell how this actually plays out come November 2020.

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Those are the people you hear about who are afraid to voice their opinions openly, because of the witch-hunting cancel culture the TDS Left has been pushing those 3.5 years.

Ah yes.

Ever the victim of everything and everyone.

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
While anything is possible, I think you are both counting chickens before they hatch.

I think there are more people who support him and oppose the actions they've seen the Left and Democrat enablers doing over the last 3.5 years, especially recently.

BS.

All the TRumpets are out of the closet now.

The man is despised by good people.

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Ah yes.

It is a left wing plot to judge people by what they do and say. Republicans prefer to judge people on race and orientation like god intended!

And I predict the meaning in what I said and how I said it will fly over the head of professional victims...

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Ah yes.

BS.

All the TRumpets are out of the closet now.

The man is despised by good people.

It is a left wing plot to judge people by what they do and say. Republicans prefer to judge people on race and orientation like god intended!

And I predict the meaning in what I said and how I said it will fly over the head of professional victims...

Like clockwork, you all make my point.

And the conformation bias is so deeply ingrained, none of you can even see it. :coffeepap:

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score

And the conformation bias is so deeply ingrained, none of you can even see it. :coffeepap:

You are invoking convoluted logic to think this.

Hope this helps!

SenorXm/Sirius

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Trump lies daily.. He insults everyone.. He keeps using childish names for people he don't like... He's a terrible person who makes enemies with friends, family members, confidants, and people he works with, people who worked for him, and on and on.

Yet Trumpsters just don't understand why people are mean to him, and don't like him. Funny how they love it when Trump talks tough and is a 'straight shooter', but when the 'straight shooter talk' comes back at Trump all of a sudden Trump is a victim. lol

They are an ignorant bunch, or a cult, or hell maybe both.

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Check it out.

Yeah, I admit that was pretty impressive. But man, not one mask between them? As Covid-hot as Florida is? What's up with that? I thought they learned better?

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

So yes, my point went over your head. No surprise there.

Lutherf

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Check it out.

The boat parade, just like the looting and arson you keep hearing about, is a total myth perpetuated in DC circles with the intent to mislead, misinform and demoralize real Americans. I've been reading the polls and 97.63% of Americans would rather vote for Jeffrey Dahmer than for Trump and the other half are all racist hate mongers.

Airyaman

New Druid
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I suppose if your base is shrinking, the boater vote is worth pursuing?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The boat parade, just like the looting and arson you keep hearing about, is a total myth perpetuated in DC circles with the intent to mislead, misinform and demoralize real Americans. I've been reading the polls and 97.63% of Americans would rather vote for Jeffrey Dahmer than for Trump and the other half are all racist hate mongers.

J-o-c-u-l-a-r-i-t-y!

Crosscheck

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

This shall become a good learning opportunity for you.

Trump reminds me of the trash talking boxer who faces another boxer who remains silent and just stares at him. In the first round the quiet boxer takes the trash talker out with one quick left hook.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Ah yes.

It's why they love him, they too are victims. Just listen to them tell you everyday what's wrong with america because of the liberals even though they control two branches of government. Poor donald always being asked questions, oh the horror of it all.

vesper

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
These boat parades for Trump have been popping up here and there. This by far was the largest one yet. It is people who are excited about voting for their candidate. They fly a Trump flag on their boat out in the water and do not fear repercussions like they do if they tried to fly it on their own property.

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I have several boats and several Trump flags wish I could have been there! Q 2024

Top Bottom