• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Mass Gun Confiscation Would Work

Ok I sold all my firearms to Donald Duck got a Bill of Sale I printed off mt computer. Easy enough to bypass

Then you'd better bury them and never tell anyone that you have

Never dig them up

And if you do, absolutely never shoot them or let anyone see them

Never buy ammunition for them

Never buy accessories for them.

Do you think cops don't support gun rights? Do you think it would be possible for police to confiscate hundreds of millions of guns?

I guess some do and some don't

If I was a cop, I'd be very much against the general public being armed and able to shoot at me.

Then you'd better bury them and never tell anyone that you have

Never dig them up

And if you do, absolutely never shoot them or let anyone see them

Never buy ammunition for them

Never buy accessories for them.
Or I'll just keep them as this will not happen in my lifetime no matter how much you wish it would.

Or I'll just keep them as this will not happen in my lifetime no matter how much you wish it would.

Expected response

But just to dispell the notion of resistance, if they come for your guns, you will give them up.

That's basically what the article is about, why it wouldn't work.
Not only that. There is no will to do it either. The will of the People wants extended background checks and some restrictions on sales, not confiscation.

Expected response

But just to dispell the notion of resistance, if they come for your guns, you will give them up.

Of course they will. Do you still not understand that Trumpism is home to the blowhard? ;)

Expected response

Ok if that's how you feel then good for you. I don't really concern myself with your opinions.

Ok if that's how you feel then good for you. I don't really concern myself with your opinions.

Perhaps it'll cause you less distress if you only concern yourself with the opinions of people who share your opinions.

Perhaps it'll cause you less distress if you only concern yourself with the opinions of people who share your opinions.
I have no problem with people expressing differing opinions in a reasoned intelligent manner. Sence you fail to do that I don't pay your opinions much mind aside from pointing out the areas they are wrong.

I have no problem with people expressing differing opinions in a reasoned intelligent manner. Sence you fail to do that I don't pay your opinions much mind aside from pointing out the areas they are wrong.

I'll treat your refusal to continue as your surrender

If you dispute your capitulation, please point out the lack of reasoning/intelligence in my argument(s).

I'll treat your refusal to continue as your surrender

If you dispute your capitulation, please point out the lack of reasoning/intelligence in my argument(s).
You can treat it as whatever your little ego needs to make you feel better about yourself. I don't care what you think. You simply are not important to me, just a fool yelling at the sky

I guess some do and some don't

If I was a cop, I'd be very much against the general public being armed and able to shoot at me.

If you were a fireman, would you be very much against people owning matches?

You can treat it as whatever your little ego needs to make you feel better about yourself. I don't care what you think. You simply are not important to me, just a fool yelling at the sky

How do you "treat it" so your little ego needs to make you feel better about yourself ?

I don't care what you think. You simply are not important to me, just a fool yelling at the sky.

If you were a fireman, would you be very much against people owning matches?

No, but I'd be against playing with them

If I was a Mexican fireman and had two sons; I'd call them Jose and Hose B

But if I was a drummer in a rock band and had two daughters; I'd call them Anna1 and Anna2.

No, but I'd be against playing with them

If I was a Mexican fireman and had two sons; I'd call them Jose and Hose B

But if I was a drummer in a rock band and had two daughters; I'd call them Anna1 and Anna2.

How would you stop people from playing with them if you wouldn't ban them?

Not only that. There is no will to do it either. The will of the People wants extended background checks and some restrictions on sales, not confiscation.
80% of the people want voter ID too so?

LMAO on what planet is that "easy"
also what federal firearm form? 🤷‍♂️

like i said it wouldnt and its nonsensical to talk about because it ain't happening anyway
Federal form :
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4...n-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download

This form is filled out every time a person buys a firearm from a dealer. The form is kept on record for the ATF.

It would be relatively easy for the government to do such. No need for cops going door to door for firearms. All you have to do is make a requirement to turn your firearms in.. or suffer administrative consequences.. like a tax fine.. failure to get your tax returns.. failure to be able to register a vehicle.. and so forth.

And its not non sensical to discuss it... WHEN you have elected officials actually proposing forcing people to give up their guns.
For example.. if there is required registration? which again.. HAS BEEN PROPOSED.. and some states even have forms of gun registration..
Then it makes confiscation easier.
IF there is a mandatory background check for all gun transactions? WHICH HAS BEEN PROPOSED.. and which has been enacted already in some states? There there is a defacto registration which would make gun confiscation easier.

So.. don;t start the bs that its non sensical when elected officials have proposed gun confiscation.. and have proposed the tools to make it easier.

Ok I sold all my firearms to Donald Duck got a Bill of Sale I printed off mt computer. Easy enough to bypass
And when "Donald Duck".. is unable to be found?
When you try to use your firearms? etc?

Which is to lead to confiscation.
If there is no will of the people... why do politicians who support gun confiscation schemes.. get elected?

Could be. But when extended background checks and some restrictions do next to nothing, where is the "will" of the People going to head next?

Could be. But when extended background checks and some restrictions do next to nothing, where is the "will" of the People going to head next?

Ahhh, the siren song of gun control; each law that is ineffective in stopping criminals (usually from lack of actual enforcement) is held up as evidence that new laws are needed, which of course are ineffective in stopping criminals which is held up as evidence new laws are needed which of course are ineffective in stopping criminals which is held up as evidence new laws are needed which of course are ineffective in stopping criminals which is held up as evidence new laws are needed which of course are . . .

Criminal coddling hellhole Philadelphia's current situation:

Gun-Crimes-Krasner-Philly-Inky.jpg

Back
Top Bottom