• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Mass Gun Confiscation Would Work

It would be pre-empted my millions of unfortunate "lost overboard" accidents involving firearms.

Never happen, but it makes for great dystopian reading.

It would be pre-empted my millions of unfortunate "lost overboard" accidents involving firearms.

Very true. In States like California if the current drought cycle continues on, I could foresee tens of thousands of rifles and magazines being recovered from dry lake beds.
Losing a rifle in a boating accident is a real b*tch, but it happens a lot in California, NY, and Illinois.

46pqft.jpg

main-qimg-7f58f0390c7ab122eab80923a450da74

main-qimg-f3aabfeaba3d34633357b935ea9e8d36

Or Kooks like those who believe web pages like that one.

I didn't read the web page. I was reacting to a statement on this one, which is plainly false.

They are coming for your guns. Why do you think stretch Pelosi and raincoat Schumer are keeping the fences up around DC? It’s not because they’re worried about another out of hand toga party.

They are coming for your guns. Why do you think stretch Pelosi and raincoat Schumer are keeping the fences up around DC? It’s not because they’re worried about another out of hand toga party.

I also heard that Pelosi once ate a pizza from that pizza place where Hillary kept her child sex slaves. Coincidence?

So you liken the Jan 6th insurrection riot to a "toga party" ?

You were right not to - it's pure pro-gun propaganda.

How do you figure? Can you give an example that is inconsistent with your own views?

I want to ban guns...but not cars, kitchen knives or swimming pools

And there are plenty of people who think that way.

How do you figure? Can you give an example that is inconsistent with your own views?

The title of the webpage: "Cops Supporting Gun Rights"

The opinion that confiscating hundreds of millions of guns would be too heavy a burden on the police.

The title of the webpage: "Cops Supporting Gun Rights"

The opinion that confiscating hundreds of millions of guns would be too heavy a burden on the police.

That's not an explanation of "how you figure."

Do you think cops don't support gun rights? Do you think it would be possible for police to confiscate hundreds of millions of guns?

It wouldn't work.

That's why nobody is talking about it.

Except for some kooks.

I.e. Democrats:

O’Rourke said: "To be clear, I’m not talking about confiscating anybody’s guns."

O’Rourke has said "yes" and "hell, yes" when asked about confiscating assault-style weapons. And his mandatory buyback proposes taking those weapons from people, even if it involves a purchase.

We rate O’Rourke’s claim that he is "not talking about confiscating anybody’s guns" as False.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...e-his-claim-presidential-candidate-beto-orou/

Last edited:
It wouldn't, and any concerns about it are nonsensical tinfoil hat nuttery LMAO
Actually confiscation would be rather easy.
All they would need is records of your Federal firearm form.. and then send a notice to you that if you don;t turn your firearm in.. or show proof of its destruction or sale.. then you don;t get your tax return,, pay a tax fine... can't register a car.. and so on.

All they would need is records of your Federal firearm form.. and then send a notice to you that if you don;t turn your firearm in.. or show proof of its destruction or sale.. then you don;t get your tax return,, pay a tax fine... can't register a car.. and so on.

LMAO on what planet is that "easy"
also what federal firearm form? 🤷‍♂️

like i said it wouldnt and its nonsensical to talk about because it ain't happening anyway

Ok I sold all my firearms to Donald Duck got a Bill of Sale I printed off mt computer. Easy enough to bypass

Very true. In States like California if the current drought cycle continues on, I could foresee tens of thousands of rifles and magazines being recovered from dry lake beds.
Losing a rifle in a boating accident is a real b*tch, but it happens a lot in California, NY, and Illinois.

46pqft.jpg

main-qimg-7f58f0390c7ab122eab80923a450da74

main-qimg-f3aabfeaba3d34633357b935ea9e8d36
1617754921099.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom