• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many things does Biden not remember?

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Here is another comment by Biden. He thinks he met with a long dead leader of China while negotiating the Paris Accords.
Biden says he worked on 2016 accord with leader who died in 1997

So this guy is possibly going to be President. The only reason Biden is the nominee is because democrats had such a bad group of candidates. Now not only is Biden the defacto candidate he has chose Kamala Harris as VP and she never received more than 2% from her own party in the primaries and had to drop out. This is the democrats offer to the american people.

Here is another comment by Biden. He thinks he met with a long dead leader of China while negotiating the Paris Accords.

So this guy is possibly going to be President. The only reason Biden is the nominee is because democrats had such a bad group of candidates. Now not only is Biden the defacto candidate he has chose Kamala Harris as VP and she never received more than 2% from her own party in the primaries and had to drop out. This is the democrats offer to the american people.

I can't believe that the left hates the president so much, that they are willing to vote for someone with dementia.

How stupid must the left be to select Biden over the other candidates, or were that all really that bad?

New York Post. Do you have a legitimate link?

From the OP link - “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join,” he said.

Only problem is Deng Xiaoping, China’s former paramount leader, died in 1997.

It’s unclear if Biden was referring to China’s current President Xi Jinping, who took power in 2013 and oversaw China’s involvement in the 2016 climate deal.

Hold the presses!

donald trump can't remember where his father was born.

Ehrd3c2WoAEwn4d

How many things does Biden not remember?

132.3 things. Basically, about four times Tweety's vocabulary once you subtract superlatives.

I can't believe that the left hates the president so much, that they are willing to vote for someone with dementia.

How stupid must the left be to select Biden over the other candidates, or were that all really that bad?

D8460805-7583-482F-848E-10575471C263.jpg

Eh, I’m no Biden supporter but, to be fair, he likely meant “China’s current President Xi Jinping, who took power in 2013 and oversaw China’s involvement in the 2016 climate deal.”

Who hasn’t confused similar sounding names?

Eh, I’m no Biden supporter but, to be fair, he likely meant “China’s current President Xi Jinping, who took power in 2013 and oversaw China’s involvement in the 2016 climate deal.”

May be, but have you ever listened to him speak much?

Do we really want a president that confuses so many things?

Don't worry about it.

If, by some astronomical chance, Biden wins he won't be running anything...and neither will Harris. Nancy will.

As opposed to the wordsmith presently in charge?

Oh, I definitely don’t. This one’s pretty understandable to me, though.

A ping here, a ping there......

Don't worry about it.

If, by some astronomical chance, Biden wins he won't be running anything...and neither will Harris. Nancy will.

Nancy will? Is that meant to make me feel better? It sure as hell doesn't.

From the OP link - “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join,” he said.

It’s unclear if Biden was referring to China’s current President Xi Jinping, who took power in 2013 and oversaw China’s involvement in the 2016 climate deal.

Hold the presses!

OMG that does it, we're SUNK!

Bozo the Tweety Orange™ Jackass said:
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.

Didn't think that one over too well considering 'cocaine Donnie', now did ya? :lamo

It's normal for a Democrat to see dead people, one once said in a national televised speech:

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

Like whether his wife was in France or DC? Or where his father was born? Or where Alabama is located on a map when a hurricane comes through? Things I also would expect a President to know.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I couldn't vote for someone with dementia. That's why I'm not voting for Trump. Who can vote for someone who doesn't know that his wife is standing next to him and doesn't know the name of the town he's touring.

Hold the presses!

Good thing I have my pearls to clutch and the smelling salts nearby.

The Democrat's offer to the American people is NOT TRUMP. That's their whole platform. In Biden's defense though, he's got a long way to go to catch up with the number of things Hillary could not remember every time she was under oath. She had a pretty damn good memory except when on the witness stand where her memory looked more like Alzheimers.

Back
Top Bottom