• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

how many pro lifers think zimmerman is innocent ?

for pro lifers about zimmerman case

• yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • l dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Some who are pro-choice are going to respond that abortion is itself self-defense.

I know. To be frank, those are silly people with an incredibly fallacious argument.

Perhaps it would be more accurate to say there is no conflict between abortion stance and your stance on self-defense or weapon-ownership... because the topics do not relate. At all.

So....

Shooting someone who is beating you up and reaching for your gun to kill you = MURDER!!

Ripping apart the body of the innocent little growing human being in your tummy = Self-defense

That makes sense. :shock:

Well yeah, cuz the "human garbage" is actively raping you, being all up in your business without consent and all.

Of course it makes sense! :screwy

Perhaps it would be more accurate to say there is no conflict between abortion stance and your stance on self-defense or weapon-ownership... because the topics do not relate. At all.

No, I don't see conflict between defending the right to life of the unborn--or those who are very sick, very old, or very inconvenient--and self-defense.

yes l have been posting in that crazy forum for few days since zimmerman was found innocent and realized it is usually cons,libertarians etc who defend zimmerman

many of them are also pro lifers who think abortion is murder or like murder

just be honest and vote please
thank you all

The LAW defended zimmerman.

Everybody else is a chorus of meaningless opinions.

So....

Shooting someone who is beating you up and reaching for your gun to kill you = MURDER!!

Ripping apart the body of the innocent little growing human being in your tummy = Self-defense

That makes sense. :shock:

no the second one is murder but we can kill anyone who attacks us

thats where you conservative pro lifers stop being objective and honest

if the second one is murder ,the first one should already be murder

why do people ignore the fact that he was being followed by zimmerman ?

anybody has the right to follow another one and kill him because he was trying to defend himself

zimmerman'S is self defense but martin's is crime

if pro lifers are sensitive about human rights

they have to be honest about every issue related to human rights

Last edited:
law didnt defend the victim

good

Not all victims are innocent.

If you break into my house and I shoot you, you are a victim because I shoot you. But the law won't defend you because you messed up. It will vindicate me.

The law is not on the side of the victim. It's on the side of the law.

Not all victims are innocent.

If you break into my house and I shoot you, you are a victim because I shoot you. But the law won't defend you because you messed up. It will vindicate me.

The law is not on the side of the victim. It's on the side of the law.

he was walking to his home

l cant believe how people are willing to slander a dead boy

they claim to be religious con etc but have no conscience

all they defend in the name of human rights is fetus right

interesting

Last edited:
If Black Jesus brakes my noes, gets on top of me and starts raining down punches, pinches my mouth and broken noes closed, says "you're gona die tonight mother****er", and reaches for my gun, then I will shoot God in the dick.

That's what.

if you follow him

he has the right to defend himself

black or not

he was walking to his home

l cant believe how people are willing to slander a dead boy

they claim to be religious con etc but have no conscience

all they defend in the name of human rights is fetus right

interesting

The facts show that he was the aggressor and that zimmerman is not guilty. Deal with it.
And lets move on to more interesting topics.

if you follow him

he has the right to defend himself

black or not

You cannot attack someone simply because they're following you.

I don't think Zimmerman was entirely innocent based on his words and testimony he seemed like he was eager to fight crime and be a cop or a hero and was nervous and jumped the gun literally even cops cant get away with shooting a un armed teenager even if he was assaulting you . pepper spray would have been sufficient to subdue Trayvon when he was punching Zimmerman .

Now weather I believe he is innocent or guilty has nothing to do with ones stance on abortion comparing a Fetus to a teenager assaulting someone is like comparing apples to oranges their both fruit but take on their own flavor. ( I'm not pro life but I know you may believe that to this post . )

expected

pro lifers focus on fetus rights rather than human rights

Considering we think fetuses are humans, that doesn't make any sense. Sorry, your right to be comfortable doesn't outweigh someone else's right to life.

And Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. That's good enough for me.

You cannot attack someone simply because they're following you.

you shouldnt follow anyone because you suspect he may kill you

if he wanted to kill you he would follow you instead of beign followed

Considering we think fetuses are humans, that doesn't make any sense. Sorry, your right to be comfortable doesn't outweigh someone else's right to life.

And Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. That's good enough for me.

if human life is important ,cons shoulndt be prejudiced about this murder

you shouldnt follow anyone because you suspect he may kill you

if he wanted to kill you he would follow you instead of beign followed

It's best to know the facts about a case before you start debating it, Medusa.

you are assuming Medusa HAS a brain.....

Personal assaults should never be used even if you strongly go against Medusa post . Even if they may be wrong on some issues or you believe they are it does not indicate someone lacking a brain . If you don't have any post that will further the discussions and you must revert to insults then please go down into the basement where this type of talk is welcomed.

( also when you use insults it actually goes against you it makes you appear to be running out of things to say and trying to make yourself appear that you are not losing the debate )

I didn't know convicts were "prejudice" about this murder. The media and minorities whined and cried about this case, while thousands of black people are shot every single year. Yet they pick this case to cry about? The jury reviewed the evidence, and he was found not guilty. You don't have access to the information they did, so you can not make an intelligent decision.

And if you can explain how killing another human being is a "human right", I'll concede.

It's best to know the facts about a case before you start debating it, Medusa.

Not her style. Apparently she flew over from Turkey and was hiding in the bushes watching the shooting happen. That's why she knows better than the jury.

There was no murder. Unlike abortion, this was not an aggressive killing.

Abortionists and their clients are the ones who belong in prison for murder... and not second degree, but first degree.

I thought Zimmerman was guilty, initially. He just had a look about him that made him seem like this massive ***hole who could break Trayvon Martin in half.

I thought Zimmerman was guilty, initially. He just had a look about him that made him seem like this massive ***hole who could break Trayvon Martin in half.
See when this all started I thought that too. I was worried that Z actually did punk Martin and this was going to look real bad for SYG law. Z did have a bit of a thug look about him.

Typical pro lifers lose compassion as they justify taking life. Some people gloat when a person is executed, want to take that individual's life, and want to make their death long and painful.

It's disturbing to me. I realize Zimmerman felt he had to kill Trayvon, but I still have compassion for the life of Trayvon.

If you have to end a life in self defense, you have to. It's a wrong to you. You were forced to end a life. You're not forced to lose compassion or respect for that life, doing so is not promoting a culture if life.

I don't have compassion for someone who has me pinned to the ground, punching me and trying to grab my gun to shoot me. Sorry.

[B]There was no murder. [/B] Unlike abortion, this was not an aggressive killing.

Abortionists and their clients are the ones who belong in prison for murder... and not second degree, but first degree.

what a pity

Back
Top Bottom