• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many people will be at the 8.28 Restoring Honor Rally tomorrow in D.C.?

How many people will be at the Restoring Honor Rally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Just a little guessing game! As always, if you don't care....just pass this one on by. :)

I haven't been paying attention to it. What are the park service's estimates? I don't seem to be able to make the google work for me on that topic.

I haven't been paying attention to it. What are the park service's estimates? I don't seem to be able to make the google work for me on that topic.

It's not till tomorrow, so no estimates yet. It falls into who the hell knows. Most of us who do not worship at the beck pulpit don't really care either.

It's not till tomorrow, so no estimates yet. It falls into who the hell knows. Most of us who do not worship at the beck pulpit don't really care either.

I figured there might be something, but estimates have to be filed to get a permit for these types of things.

No matter what Fox News will probably claim millions are there by "accidentally" showing clips from other events.

No matter what Fox News will probably claim millions are there by "accidentally" showing clips from other events.

Like the media did when they claimed tea partiers are racist by "accidentally" showing clips from events before 2008?

The what?

*10 characters*

At the Tea Party they had somewhere around 70,000 people and the Right Wing claimed the had a million. So, whatever is, they will distort the number.

So what did you vote for, pb?

So what did you vote for, pb?

I didn't vote, I have no way of knowing. If they have as many as you think, they better have extra bathroom available or it will be a mess.

Of course you wouldn't KNOW. That's why we're GUESSING. Why wouldn't you want to just take a guess? And I'm pretty sure they have the potty situation under control.

Of course you wouldn't KNOW. That's why we're GUESSING. Why wouldn't you want to just take a guess? And I'm pretty sure they have the potty situation under control.
I don't even have a frame of reference to make a guess.

So I'll just pick the bottom option.

Like the media did when they claimed tea partiers are racist by "accidentally" showing clips from events before 2008?

Actually I was referring to the last time Fox News "accidentally" did it...

Sean Hannity Uses Glenn Beck's Protest Footage - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 11/10/2009 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Good times. :mrgreen:

Not going to lie highly disappointed by this thread. When I opened it I thought it was who is actually going to be there tomorrow.

Why is this person allowed to spam this board pimping that clown's crap?

At the Tea Party they had somewhere around 70,000 people and the Right Wing claimed the had a million. So, whatever is, they will distort the number.

as opposed to the libs and the Million (moronic) Mom march that was organized by a clinton operative who pretended to be a simple housewife?

Not going to lie highly disappointed by this thread. When I opened it I thought it was who is actually going to be there tomorrow.

I saw somewhere online that Albert Pujols (hope I spelled that right) will be there.

To many. They will be there to drink the koolaid, buy some overpriced goldline coins, and die a little inside for helping Beck make some money off of someone else's back just like he did with the 9/12 bs.

spud and Catz.....5,000 max? Seriously?

:lamo

probably about 50k....but they will claim its 1,000,000 and will once again post photos from past events and try to claim their numbers were bigger....just like the last right-winger rally.

Back
Top Bottom