• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Long Until the Trumps Are Jailed?

Yes...i have watched the video

And i have heard, and read the speech

Normally i wouldnt have...but i did because i wanted to see if what he said was a crime...was incitement to to insurrection or violence

What you are telling me, is that politicians or any speaker for that matter, are RESPONSIBLE for the ACTIONS of the people in their rally....

I asked this question before...and no one on the progressive/liberal/democratic side wanted to touch it

"is a politician or speaker now responsible or liable for anything that their constituents do?"

because that seems to be the standard you want to hold Trump to right now.....yet i can bring up a number of speeches by prominent politicians right before major rioting/looting of our cities in the last five years

I dont seem to recall them being held to the same standard....why not?

And dont say it was because it is the capitol...and that makes it different....bullcrap

rioting is rioting....wherever and whenever it happens
Only when it is Trump. When Pelosi and Harris tell people to riot and bail them out, that is good.

So every politician that spoke at any BLM rally, or Antifa rally last year, and a riot started after can be held LIABLE for the actions of others?

Is that really where you want to go with this?

You arent holding the ADULTS responsible for their own actions, you want to place the blame on the person holding the rally before things got out of hand?

That really is your train of thought? Holy kerist.....we really have gone over the edge
The only politician I've seen incite an insurrection against the United States is Donald Trump. What he did and what followed meets the description of incitement. This is a bad situation for him and his supporters so they try to downplay it, but that doesn't make it not true. Forget the sham Senate trial, I think he can be charged with this crime in a court of law. We will see.

Yes...i have watched the video

And i have heard, and read the speech

Normally i wouldnt have...but i did because i wanted to see if what he said was a crime...was incitement to to insurrection or violence

What you are telling me, is that politicians or any speaker for that matter, are RESPONSIBLE for the ACTIONS of the people in their rally....

I asked this question before...and no one on the progressive/liberal/democratic side wanted to touch it

"is a politician or speaker now responsible or liable for anything that their constituents do?"

because that seems to be the standard you want to hold Trump to right now.....yet i can bring up a number of speeches by prominent politicians right before major rioting/looting of our cities in the last five years

I dont seem to recall them being held to the same standard....why not?

And dont say it was because it is the capitol...and that makes it different....bullcrap

rioting is rioting....wherever and whenever it happens
The only measure is if it meets the charge of Incitement to Riot/Insurrection/Rebellion as decided by an actual Judge or Jury. You seem particularly interested in finding a way around this in the case of Trump. I say anyone who speaks in front of people with words that inflame and then those people go immediately and riot, cause damage etc. then yes, they should be charged.
What Trump did was much worse, he not only spoke inciting words, but did it for months ahead of time and actually organized the rally at which he spoke, a rally that if not held, and the people not been invited wouldn't have even been in Washington D.C that day. That rally and his words led immediately to a violent riot where people were killed and there was an actual Insurrection against the United States of America that tried to keep the joint session of Congress from doing their sworn duty. There's no way around this if we are a nation of laws.

The only measure is if it meets the charge of Incitement to Riot/Insurrection/Rebellion as decided by an actual Judge or Jury. You seem particularly interested in finding a way around this in the case of Trump. I say anyone who speaks in front of people with words that inflame and then those people go immediately and riot, cause damage etc. then yes, they should be charged.
What Trump did was much worse, he not only spoke inciting words, but did it for months ahead of time and actually organized the rally at which he spoke, a rally that if not held, and the people not been invited wouldn't have even been in Washington D.C that day. That rally and his words led immediately to a violent riot where people were killed and there was an actual Insurrection against the United States of America that tried to keep the joint session of Congress from doing their sworn duty. There's no way around this if we are a nation of laws.

Not trying to find my way around anything

I am asking a valid question

Are we now blaming politicians and speakers for what their rally goers do?

If so, why arent you and others in the democratic arena asking for the heads of those who spoke to the crowds during the last five or so years....where riots, and looting, and so on took place RIGHT AFTER THE SPEECHES were over

You want to hold Trump responsible for what his rally goers did....okay

Then we also have to hold about 50 major democratic politicians accountable for prior riots, looting, etc

Is that where we are going with this? Adults are no longer responsible for their own actions? Blame the speaker.....

Not trying to find my way around anything

I am asking a valid question

Are we now blaming politicians and speakers for what their rally goers do?

If so, why arent you and others in the democratic arena asking for the heads of those who spoke to the crowds during the last five or so years....where riots, and looting, and so on took place RIGHT AFTER THE SPEECHES were over

You want to hold Trump responsible for what his rally goers did....okay

Then we also have to hold about 50 major democratic politicians accountable for prior riots, looting, etc

Is that where we are going with this? Adults are no longer responsible for their own actions? Blame the speaker.....
You're not trying to find a way around it? Then why do you keeping asking me the question I've answered?

The only politician I've seen incite an insurrection against the United States is Donald Trump. What he did and what followed meets the description of incitement. This is a bad situation for him and his supporters so they try to downplay it, but that doesn't make it not true. Forget the sham Senate trial, I think he can be charged with this crime in a court of law. We will see.

I would like to see that....i want to see an AG bring this to trial

I think he will be laughed out of court....

Again....i guess we will see, but this case is so much weaker than the prior one....and that one was weak as crap

You're not trying to find a way around it? Then why do you keeping asking me the question I've answered?

Yes or no.....

Are we blaming the speaker for the action of the rally goers?

That simple

Wow, you can't even justify it. Figures you'd have nothing to say.
I know you think you have something here, and that alone is whole different conversation, but my avatar is just a metaphor for what's happening there. I had that avatar long before your insurrection so there's no connection.

If that is the goal, the crowd should have attacked itself.

He was saying that the Legislators were the ones who required the courage.

The crowd was to go there to show support to let them know that they had the support of the people.

The people gathered that he told to fight 2 months after the election needed courage to perform their oath of office? You sure about that? Those folks bearing the cop were sworn in somehow? Who swore them in and under what authority?

As per usual, your post is difficult to decipher as I am trying to link the ravings you post with the real world.

This is getting to be tiresome.

You are not a Libertarian is all. You confuse it with LIBRAL
You can't even spell liberal correctly. You're also breaking the rules I'm sure in some way by knowingly derailing the topic to make ad hominem logical fallacy troll/shitposts.

Clearly Inciting the Insurrection and Open Rebellion that followed:

Especially Don Jr. They want to take the country "back", when actually it's just take the country. Take it back? From what, democracy? What a traitorous bunch that should, if the U.S.A. is a nation of laws that no man is above, be arrested, charged, and tried according to the law, and the Constitution, which calls for death in the case of convicted traitors.
Yeah, just let the corrupt grifters use you to take control of the country for themselves, what a great idea, except for the part about getting arrested, charged and facing serious prison time. Drain the swamp indeed, and replace it with an even worse swamp. Don't fall for the BS from this grasping slime.

Seriously? “Take back” is the most serious accusation you can find? That’s a common term for the party that’s out of power; I’m sure thousand of Dems used it in 2018 and 2020

Clearly Inciting the Insurrection and Open Rebellion that followed:

Especially Don Jr. They want to take the country "back", when actually it's just take the country. Take it back? From what, democracy? What a traitorous bunch that should, if the U.S.A. is a nation of laws that no man is above, be arrested, charged, and tried according to the law, and the Constitution, which calls for death in the case of convicted traitors.
Yeah, just let the corrupt grifters use you to take control of the country for themselves, what a great idea, except for the part about getting arrested, charged and facing serious prison time. Drain the swamp indeed, and replace it with an even worse swamp. Don't fall for the BS from this grasping slime.

I thought the penalty for treason was death!? <hand up> I'll flick the switch!

Peaceful like trial by combat.
Yes, fight it out in court. That's what the phrase means from a lawyer about legal issues.

Yes, fight it out in court. That's what the phrase means from a lawyer about legal issues.
I don't think that is what a bunch of hyped up proud boys hear though.

I don't think that is what a bunch of hyped up proud boys hear though.
Probably not. Most probably are not familiar with legal slang terminology. It traces from the evolution to law here determining disputes was by violent combat and attacks to combat in a courtroom.

Anyone who has seen the videos of the "riot" inside the Capital, recognizes this was an angry riot, not an insurrection attempting to overthrow the government by force as an organized action.

Seriously? “Take back” is the most serious accusation you can find? That’s a common term for the party that’s out of power; I’m sure thousand of Dems used it in 2018 and 2020
How about how many times Junior said the word fight at the rally? Which was immediately followed by some serious fighting at the Capitol that resulted in the death of a Capitol Police Officer (beaten so severely by the Trump Insurrectionists that he later died; blue lives matter my ass!) and several protesters. Why have a rally in D.C. on the day the Congress was confirming the election, which is their Constitutional duty? Well, we now know exactly why, don't we? It was a Trump, and his many cronies', sanctioned traitorous insurrection against the United States, plain and simple.
Junior's speech was extremely rich considering all he cares about is retaining daddy's ill gotten gains. He couldn't give a shit about the country, and if you hold that traitorous grifter up as your champion you have even more problems, and are severely lacking in calculation.
By the way, white supremacy and patriotism are not mutually exclusive. :rolleyes: FFS, these people!

You can't even spell liberal correctly. You're also breaking the rules I'm sure in some way by knowingly derailing the topic to make ad hominem logical fallacy troll/shitposts.
I speled "libral" rong?

I thought the penalty for treason was death!? <hand up> I'll flick the switch!
The leaders today constantly bring up the Constitution, but when it comes right down to it they are too afraid to use its own self defense mechanism. They almost seem to be telegraphing to the people to please relieve them of the burden and carry out justice for them. The Constitution is crying out for justice for January 6th, who will the true patriot be to stand up and carry out justice? The leaders only seem to be seeking ways to avoid it. We can't let them get away with that.

Back
Top Bottom