• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How long until Barr is fired?

How long until Barr is fired?

• It will be momentarily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Within 24 hours

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Won't happen

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • At some point before Trump leaves office

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters
And you refuse to ask yourself honestly WHY The Donald's very desperate team hasnt. Why? I dont think they even have anymore open cases. They are 'looking' for more. And yet...this one is right in their face, waiting.

That answer is: it is all BS.
Hasn't what? I don't understand your point other than you're excusing yourself from knowing anything about it.

Powell certainly had a prominent spot on the podium, right after Rudy melted under the glare. I distinctly remember Jenna Ellis saying the group was part of the ”Elite Strike Force.”

Now DiGenova, also included as part of the ESF, has stepped on his dick, when does he get the heave ho?
Yes she did. Proving ... what?

And you refuse to ask yourself honestly WHY The Donald's very desperate team hasnt. Why? I dont think they even have anymore open cases. They are 'looking' for more. And yet...this one is right in their face, waiting.

That answer is: it is all BS.
They're out looking for the mountain of evidence. You'd think a mountain would be easy to find. 🤷‍♀️

Yes she did. Proving ... what?
That she was speaking on behalf of the campaign.

It wasn’t until a few days later that Ellis and Giuliani released their ‘statement.’

Hasn't what? I don't understand your point other than you're excusing yourself from knowing anything about it.
The Donald's team chose not to follow up further.

Why is that? Because even The Donald's legal team knows there's no valid fraud there.

Did I really have to spell this out for you, again? The words are all 2 syllables or less.

So I ask you again: why, after a month, is The Donald's legal team not investigating her claim?

Why is that? Because even The Donald's legal team knows there's no valid fraud there.

Did I really have to spell this out for you, again? The words are all 2 syllables or less.

So I ask you again: why, after a month, is The Donald's legal team not investigating her claim?

Considering both bubba's article and yours, it looks to me like the Trump team is trying to have it both ways. They keep some distance from Powell, saying she's not on their team but don't disavow her completely. It really doesn't matter considering that Powell's cases are sure to be thrown out as well as their own. It's all PR and hype at this point. I expect to see cases filed and thrown out as long as the money keeps coming in unless the courts start sanctioning the lawyers for wasting their time.

If you're talkig abiout Powell, her complaint is already before the Court.

C’mon, BG, Rudy’s RNC meltdown was 19NOV2020, you post NEWSMAX, (shocked, I tell ya,) dated five days later. You can do better than this, stop wasting my leisure time......🤷
heh heh. If you end up unable to reply on point to what you read then it looks like you wasted both our times.

If I am Barr and I want to leave with any shred of dignity, I would push Trump until he fired me. I would use that for my rehabilitation tour as a badge of honor.

Anyone can draw up a complaint, but thank you for posting it. (I've seen it before).

What court has taken it up? Where's the proof that it hasnt already been thrown out? What you presented was a document...not the status of the document/case.
You would have heard about it had it been thrown out.
I have no idea of the status. Do you?
What parts of the complaint did you find the most interesting/compelling?

You have no idea if the courts are even going to accept it, consider it.

It's a piece of paper at this point, no different than any of the other empty claims.

And who says we would have heard about it if it had been thrown out? Why isnt The Donald's legal team all over this? Why arent they lending their 'might' and resources to it?

It's so baseless that it may have been crumpled up and pitched into a wastebasket. And yet, because there's nothing else about it...you just "assume" it's in play? :rolleyes:

"Too outlandish" even for Guiliani:

"American President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, on November 22, said that Sidney Powell was "practising law by herself" and was not a part of their legal team. Powell, a former federal prosecutor had made headlines last week after she claimed that electronic voting systems had switched millions of votes in the favor of Joe Biden at a press conference. While her stance reiterated that of Republicans, the Trump said that her claims were too “outlandish” would distract people from the actual cause. "​

Here we go, maybe this will help you:

‘Few lawsuits breathe more lies than this one’: Judge eviscerates Sidney Powell election lawsuit

Sidney Powell, the attorney who was distanced from the US president’s legal team because she pushed election-related conspiracies, was said to have submitted a lawsuit that “breathed more lies” than most cases seen in court, after she challenged Michigan’s election results.​
Issuing a response to Ms Powell’s lawsuit on Thursday, judges for the City of Detroit said the lawsuit contained “warped logic”, and dismissed claims that vote machines had been tampered with, among other conspiracy theories.
“Few lawsuits breathe more lies than this one,” said the 45-page court document, which was shared online. “The allegations are little more than fevered rantings of conspiracy theorists built on the work of other conspiracy theorists”.

So...it's been submitted...and dismissed. Do you have anything else?

You have no idea if the courts are even going to accept it, consider it.

It's a piece of paper at this point, no different than any of the other empty claims.

And who says we would have heard about it if it had been thrown out? Why isnt The Donald's legal team all over this? Why arent they lending their 'might' and resources to it?

It's so baseless that it may have been crumpled up and pitched into a wastebasket. And yet, because there's nothing else about it...you just "assume" it's in play? :rolleyes:

"Too outlandish" even for Guiliani:

"American President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, on November 22, said that Sidney Powell was "practising law by herself" and was not a part of their legal team. Powell, a former federal prosecutor had made headlines last week after she claimed that electronic voting systems had switched millions of votes in the favor of Joe Biden at a press conference. While her stance reiterated that of Republicans, the Trump said that her claims were too “outlandish” would distract people from the actual cause. "​

You can't be that naïve.

Here we go, maybe this will help you:

‘Few lawsuits breathe more lies than this one’: Judge eviscerates Sidney Powell election lawsuit

Sidney Powell, the attorney who was distanced from the US president’s legal team because she pushed election-related conspiracies, was said to have submitted a lawsuit that “breathed more lies” than most cases seen in court, after she challenged Michigan’s election results.​
Issuing a response to Ms Powell’s lawsuit on Thursday, judges for the City of Detroit said the lawsuit contained “warped logic”, and dismissed claims that vote machines had been tampered with, among other conspiracy theories.
“Few lawsuits breathe more lies than this one,” said the 45-page court document, which was shared online. “The allegations are little more than fevered rantings of conspiracy theorists built on the work of other conspiracy theorists”.

So...it's been submitted...and dismissed. Do you have anything else?
Ahem. Different lawsuit. That was obviously Michigan. Detroit, no less. We were talking about the Georgia lawsuit.. See #97.

Ahem. Different lawsuit. That was obviously Michigan. Detroit, no less. We were talking about the Georgia lawsuit.. See #97.
Sorry, mixed them up. Looks like the GA case is still open.

Back
Top Bottom