• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How can the Dems overcome this in just 4 months?

How can the Dems overcome this in just 4 months?​

1) How can the Dems overcome what in 4 months?
2) what is the purpose of this thread. This is a debate forum. Its not a speculation forum. Is the new title for the forum, DebateSpeculation? You should tell the administrators. I don't think they are aware of this change.

I’m sorry that I care about democracy unlike you. Perhaps you shouldn’t call yourself an American anymore. The problems we are facing today pale in comparison to the anti American and unconstitutional activities of the former President.
People who are struggling to pay their bills, buy gas and food would say otherwise.

Did you miss the four years when trump was president and you think biden and carter were bad? You poor misplaced soul.
Things were not that bad under Trump's 4 years. And had the pandemic and George Floyd not happened, he would have been reelected. Americans fed by Democrat manufactured fear and chaos, jumped from the frying pan into the fire so to speak, and are now regretting that.

Other than mean and stupid tweets by DT, his administration was still far better than the woke progressive left of Biden and company. The current pain Americans are experiencing are directly the result of Biden and the far left continuing to prioritize social justice and climate fears over the economy, security, and everything else which were being prioritized by Donald Trump. Business hates uncertaintiiy, and under Biden our economy is taking it up the rear.....but they don't care. Open borders, anti carbon, and social/woke BS is their priority, and Americans will be voting them out this November.

Things were not that bad under Trump's 4 years. And had the pandemic and George Floyd not happened, he would have been reelected. Americans fed by Democrat manufactured fear and chaos, jumped from the frying pan into the fire so to speak, and are now regretting that.

Other than mean and stupid tweets by DT, his administration was still far better than the woke progressive left of Biden and company. The current pain Americans are experiencing are directly the result of Biden and the far left continuing to prioritize social justice and climate fears over the economy, security, and everything else which were being prioritized by Donald Trump. Business hates uncertaintiiy, and under Biden our economy is taking it up the rear.....but they don't care. Open borders, anti carbon, and social/woke BS is their priority, and Americans will be voting them out this November.
Things were not that bad under Trump's 4 years.

Well Obama left trump something to work with. Of course Donald squandered it by year 4. BTW the birth of this inflation happened under trump.

So actually, trump left Biden a pile of shit!

Just by the reading nature of the threads on here........................... I can see that they are to clinging to Trump in every debate in a desperate attempt to minimize and divert from Biden's failures..

Just by the reading nature of the threads on here........................... I can see that they are to clinging to Trump in every debate in a desperate attempt to minimize and divert from Biden's failures..
Funny, considering trumpians continue bringing up trump trying to rewrite 4 years through Bidens struggles. All from what was dumped on him by the last guy

Funny, considering trumpians continue bringing up trump trying to rewrite 4 years through Bidens struggles. All from what was dumped on him by the last guy

I could give a shit about Trump. I'm looking forward while democrats have to use the past while they are failing.

I could give a shit about Trump. I'm looking forward while democrats have to use the past while they are failing.
What's even more comical, Biden was left with cleaning up the aftermath of an economic upheaval from Covid.

Trump's lockdowns, money given to Americans, factory cut backs, supply issues, refineries closing.

Biden is taking measures, policies in order to right the ship, of course this will not happen overnight if sustainability is desired.

Bidens policies may work, time will tell. Most likely, as for most Dem POTUS, he will leave office with a better United States then trump left him.

But hey, beat up a guy that's in the middle of repairing, who cares the finish product isn't here yet.

After all midterms are coming

What's even more comical, Biden was left with cleaning up the aftermath of an economic upheaval from Covid.

Trump's lockdowns, money given to Americans, factory cut backs, supply issues, refineries closing.

Biden is taking measures, policies in order to right the ship, of course this will not happen overnight if sustainability is desired.

Bidens policies may work, time will tell. Most likely, as for most Dem POTUS, he will leave office with a better United States then trump left him.

But hey, beat up a guy that's in the middle of repairing, who cares the finish product isn't here yet.

After all midterms are coming

Lies

Biden created his own mess with freeload checks and telling everyone to shut down.

Tons of money to spend while there were very few people actually producing anything.

Lies

Biden created his own mess with freeload checks and telling everyone to shut down.

Tons of money to spend while there were very few people actually producing anything.
No trump did that. Do you know the dates of Covid, initial lockdowns, bailouts. Biden was POTUS?

Tell that to people who can’t put food on the table because of inflation. Or have a reliable way of getting to work because of gas prices. Those are the problems most Americans care about. Not old news.

A lot of that inflation is a result of the crisis that the former president so poorly handled. Getting behind mask mandates would have probably meant no or at least significantly lessened shutdowns, which wouldnt have led to lowered oil production, which would have led to ramping back up not being the shock to the system it was.

Thats for starters.

Lies

Im sorry.... I seem to remember a big ass fight between Trump and the Treasury Secretary about whose name was gonna go on those freeload, I mean, stimulus checks.

Everyone wouldnt have had to shutdown had Tweety simply told people wearing a mask would prevent that need. He didnt, they didn't and we were left with having to do the shittiest of all the options we had available.

All that happened long before Biden was elected.

Try again.

Im sorry.... I seem to remember a big ass fight between Trump and the Treasury Secretary about whose name was gonna go on those freeload, I mean, stimulus checks.

Everyone wouldnt have had to shutdown had Tweety simply told people wearing a mask would prevent that need. He didnt, they didn't and we were left with having to do the shittiest of all the options we had available.

All that happened long before Biden was elected.

Try again.

Masks?

You are going there?

LMAO!

Hate to break it to you, but the public couldn’t care less about the 1/6 production while they’re paying through the nose for basic necessities. That’s why it’s losing airtime to Sesame Street.
The more that I see posts like yours, the more I know the hearings are working.

Masks?

You are going there?

LMAO!
Laugh all you want, but fact is this....even if they were only 10% effective, there would have been 100K more people alive at the end of his presidency than there were.

Everything else I said still remains true.

The more that I see posts like yours, the more I know the hearings are working.
If by “working” you mean energizing the Republican and particularly Trump base to send the Democrats packing in November.

Deflecting away from the anti American activities of the piece garbage Donald Trump.
Such over exaggeration. The blind don't see and the left campaigned against all Trumps successe, economics, military, southern border, but that's ok. What goes around comes around. I can hardly wait to hear the crying from democrats.

Laugh all you want, but fact is this....even if they were only 10% effective, there would have been 100K more people alive at the end of his presidency than there were.

IF masks were effective then how did Fauci get Covid? Why did so many democrats violate their own mandates regarding masks and social distancing.

I never imagined a president could be worse than Jimmy Carter in my lifetime, or ever for that matter, but Ole hair sniffing and showering with his daughter Biden has succeeded.

This is the lowest of the low.

Very trumpian, obviously.

As to your Cater, only Trump was worse.

IF masks were effective then how did Fauci get Covid? Why did so many democrats violate their own mandates regarding masks and social distancing.

Well, the evidence points us to a couple things....

First, that places that instituted and left i place longer mask mandates had lower death rates than those that didnt or lifted them earlier.

Secondly, places where shutdowns were put in place had lower death rates and tolls that places that didnt.

Nobody ever claimed they were 100% effective. Not one person. Condoms arent 100% effective either, but I dont see but a handful of idiots out there pushing the idea that people are better off not using them.

Just stop while you are behind.

Even Fauci stated that masks were not the answer until his political masters got to him.

He stated that they were for good behavior in public.

Do the Dems have any plans other than the kangaroo court hearings, to stem their losses on 11-8?
I certainly don't expect the hearings to help the Dems. Given the current unemployment rate, I don't expect anything will. When have Dems ever NOT been completely demolished in an election with unemployment rates anywhere near this low?!

Right now, people are prosperous. An unusually large share of the population is pushing up in to higher tax brackets, and an unusually small percentage is unable to find work. That means a lot of voters think they'll benefit from the kinds of upper-class tax cuts Republicans champion, and not many voters think they'll ever need the kinds of social safety net programs the Dems fight for. This is how the Dems succeed their way out of office, again and again. Sooner or later, under Democratic rule, things are good enough in the country that a critical mass of people take prosperity for granted and are attracted to the GOP's messaging. Then they vote Republicans into power. Traditionally, that only changes after the GOP has utterly wrecked the economy.

You can see that in 1952 (Dems beat the Great Depression and brought us to ultra-low unemployment, so voters booted them, and Dems only got back in once Ike's third recession had driven unemployment rates up high in 1960).
You can see it in 1968 (Dems again brought us to ultra-low unemployment, so voters booted them, and they only got back in after the tag-team of Nixon and Ford had left the nation in ruins).
You can see it in 2000 (again, ultra-low unemployment, again a Republican took the White House, and held it until after his financial catastrophe reminded people why Dems are better).
And you can see it in 2016 (by then, Obama had cleaned up the Bush mess, we again had very low unemployment, and so the voters let Trump try his hand, until he plunged us into the deepest recession since the Great Depression).

That pattern suggests the Dems are in trouble, with unemployment already well below 4%.

Back
Top Bottom