• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinto

Re: House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Cl

She lied to the people. That's been proven. She did nothing to help the besieged Americans. That's been proven, too. That's qualified as, "wrongdoing".

It's been proven? Find the quotes in the report that says so.

Re: House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Cl

House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinton

The right-wing is never going to get it. This of course is just another reason why the Republicans got stuck running Donald Trump.
These witch hunts, and redistribution of taxpayer’s money just show us the incompetence of Republican leadership.

I can't wait for November so that we can put that right-wing Frankenstein out its misery.

Only the Huff Post would call this an exoneration:

“Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like [sic] group”
The Secretary of State to her daughter, September 11, 2012
“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest”
Summary of a statement by the Secretary of State to the Egyp-tian Prime Minister, September 12, 2012
“To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy”
Benjamin J. Rhodes, defining one of the goals of Ambassador Susan E. Rice’s appearances on the Sunday news programs fol-lowing the Benghazi attacks, September 14, 2012
"I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand, and she said we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son."
Diary entry of Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, Sep-tember 14, 2012
Email

Hilliary is a bald faced liar. That is clear. Nothing else she says has any credibility.

You have the internet, no excuse for not knowing something.

I learned years ago that sinking bandwidth into these mother****ing lazy incompetents court intrigue games is a waste. You got to treat them like women, pretty much ignore everything they say (their constant lies, abuse of language, and doublespeak take note of however), only pay attention to what they do....that is DO FOR US.

Which is not much good.

Way too much bad.

Seriously.

Last edited:

House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinton

The right-wing is never going to get it. This of course is just another reason why the Republicans got stuck running Donald Trump.
These witch hunts, and redistribution of taxpayer’s money just show us the incompetence of Republican leadership.

I can't wait for November so that we can put that right-wing Frankenstein out its misery.
Well, as much as I hate to agree with the left on anything, I think you guys are right in saying the Benghazi commission was a waste of time. What did it 'uncover?' Nothing we didn't already know. The Obama administration lied repeatedly when they said the attack was based on a video. They knew it was a lie at the time and honest liberals (what few are left in existence) know they were lying to protect their viability in the upcoming election.

It's been proven? Find the quotes in the report that says so.

Clinton lied. No help was sent. Those are facts. Why do you defend these clowns?

Go ahead and find the stand down from Clinton or Obama.

Go ahead and find an order for relief forces from Clinton, or Obama. 9me single attempt to send help. Let's see it.

... So much anger that this report didn't say what so many people were so sure about.

:)

But, they wasted OUR money proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Hillary had nothing to do with those four deaths.

Ya' got a link for Obama's "let them eat cake" quote"? I don't think he said that.

Then they were the only group in the world that vetted Clinton at all, because no one else has to see if she really fit to be Prez. Count yourself lucky.

Clinton lied. No help was sent. Those are facts. Why do you defend these clowns?

Translation = "I can't back up what I claimed"

Go ahead and find an order for relief forces from Clinton, or Obama. 9me single attempt to send help. Let's see it.

Find the stand down order, pally boy.

I'm starting to wonder if these little pinkies have the courage of their convictions.

You can argue semantics 'til you're blue in the face, but that won't change the one incontrovertible fact:THEY LIED. Those two common, spineless cowards LIED.

Why don't you have the courage to tell us WHY?

Find the stand down order, pally boy.

Oh, name calling. That was inevitable.

But, they wasted OUR money proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Hillary had nothing to do with those four deaths.

Ya' got a link for Obama's "let them eat cake" quote"? I don't think he said that.

Clinton wasn't Secretary of State?

I'm starting to wonder if these little pinkies have the courage of their convictions.

You can argue semantics 'til you're blue in the face, but that won't change the one incontrovertible fact:THEY LIED. Those two common, spineless cowards LIED.

They are all blind followers; like when Stalin told Kruschev to dance, he danced.

Clinton wasn't Secretary of State?

Read the OP please, and then comment.

Well, that's funny, because your own Republican led witch hunt didn't find that.

Oh, name calling. That was inevitable.

Translation = "I can't find that stand down order, so I'll divert"

Well, that's funny, because your own Republican led witch hunt didn't find that.

Why do you feel the need to deny reality?

Heck, all you have to do is watch this video to know exactly what they found.

Why do you feel the need to deny reality?

Heck, all you have to do is watch this video to know exactly what they found.

I'm not sitting for an hour to watch Republicans BS about Hillary Clinton.

If they proved it, point it out.

The established facts are plain to see, as I've posted previously.

You don't want to see or acknowledge these facts, fine, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

Good of you to tacitly admit you're terrified of the facts that utterly dismantle the false narratives that the Rebpublicans clearly suckered you with.

Good luck with your magical thinking!

Gosh, $7 million out of a $4 trillion budget spent simply to try to determine if laws were broken. Seems like money well spent. And since no wrong-doing was found, partisans can stop complaining about a witch hunt. A witch hunt would have found something.

It was a witch hunt, and they still found nothing. It wasn't that long ago that the Cons were telling us that cutting $25M out of the NPR budget was serious budget cutting; now $7M is a meaningless rounding error. Nothing like consistency.

Last edited:

You really need to better understand fact, impression and opinion. There is nothing 'factual' about your assertion.

Jet57,

You seem like a very smart man or woman. Dazzle us with your brilliance. Would you be kind enough to tell us why?

You really need to better understand fact, impression and opinion. There is nothing 'factual' about your assertion.

She didn't lie? She did send a relief force? Link?

I'm not sitting for an hour to watch Republicans BS about Hillary Clinton.

If they proved it, point it out.

LOL!!

Yeah...I'm sure your time is sooo valuable that you won't expose yourself to information that might obliterate your preconceived beliefs. You are, in effect, admitting that you are not interested in truth.

But hey...if you do find yourself remotely curious about the truth, you only have to watch the first 5-10 minutes of this video to get the truth.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think.

Back
Top Bottom