• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinto

Re: House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Cl

Not nearly as much as Obama spent of golf and his grifter wife spent on galavanting around the USA on the taxpayers dime while the econiony was cratering.

"Let them eat cake!" Was his reply.

Bullsheet. No truth whatsoever in your post and I won't hold my breath getting a link.

Re: House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Cl

The commies refuse to answer one simple, basic, fundamental question:why did Clinton and POSOTUS lie? It would have been so much more honorable to tell the truth.

C'mon, commies, why did they lie? It is known beyond any shadow of doubt that they lied. What are you afraid of? Why won't you just come out and tell us why your deviant nominee and your feckless office-holder lied?

The "commies"? Where did you come from; the 1950's?

I hate to break it to you but "the commies" are nowhere near our greatest threat these days.

House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinton

The right-wing is never going to get it. This of course is just another reason why the Republicans got stuck running Donald Trump.
These witch hunts, and redistribution of taxpayer’s money just show us the incompetence of Republican leadership.

I can't wait for November so that we can put that right-wing Frankenstein out its misery.

Since when are libs concerned about spending money. Please. :roll:

70 million and counting. Google it!

Since when are libs concerned about spending money. Please. :roll:

Since our tax money is being used to defeat an outright Republican lie.

House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinton

The right-wing is never going to get it. This of course is just another reason why the Republicans got stuck running Donald Trump.
These witch hunts, and redistribution of taxpayer’s money just show us the incompetence of Republican leadership.

I can't wait for November so that we can put that right-wing Frankenstein out its misery.

You really think Clinton was exonerated? That's sad...lol

Not nearly as much as Obama spent of golf and his grifter wife spent on galavanting around the USA on the taxpayers dime while the econiony was cratering.

"Let them eat cake!" Was his reply.

Obama has taken a fraction of vacation time versus his predecessor.

I'm sure that you weren't outraged 8 years ago...were you?

You sound like a scientist who considers the experiment a waste of the result is other than what is wanted. Point of fact, any experiment tells us something is a success, regardless of our feelings on the matter. Now I that I dont know that they did prove her innocence, if fact I dont think they did thus I consider the exercise a waste, but if you are right then we got a good deal for our $7 million.

I would expect you to be telling us how happy you are that government got something done for a change.

Except that they did it 8 times before, and came up with bupkis every single time.

How many investigations is enough for you?

How pray tell do you see it as exonerating Hillary? The Obama Administration had two major failures in Benghazi. One, they knew within hours that the attack was an organized al queda like attack. That same evening, Hillary told her own daughter and a foriegn leader that it was an organized attack, while for two weeks her and the administration told the American People that the attack was a spontaneous response to a youtube video. Two, they mounted no effort whatsoever to rescue the Ambassador or any of the other Americans. Their claims that nothing could have been done to rescue any of the Americans is asinine. The attack went on for 13 hours. The US military had gunships and Special Forces less than two hours away in Sicily. However they were told to stand down.

You really think Clinton was exonerated? That's sad...lol

Wat
Do you have counter-evidence?

Since our tax money is being used to defeat an outright Republican lie.

I see. But blowing trillions on lib lies is perfectly fine.

$7 million is one days Bubblegum money in DC, and it is not like Congress is in the habit of using their time productively anyways, just a few days ago they were pulling a Jr High protest party rather than working. It is the idiocy that is offensive, not the money and time wasted.

The left did not seem concerned with the millions spent on investigating who leaked the fact that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent. And that investigation was continued long after they found the source of the leak, as the actual source of the leak was not the democrat party's target.

Except that they did it 8 times before, and came up with bupkis every single time.

How many investigations is enough for you?

I dont know that they did 8, but if Jet is right that #8 proved Hillary innocent then that is something. Dont forget who you are talking to, I support trump with vigour and I want to burn Washington to the ground if the elite continue to refuse to perform, and continue to refuse to reform, so this exercise was par for the course according to me, ......an idiotic waste of time done by people who throw up these grand diversions to try to take our eyes off the fact that they are continually refusing to do their jobs.

As they make of habit of standing in front of a mic giving the nation lectures on this or that, as if we are supposed to judge them experts, even though THEY SUCK!

Yawn. Republicans threw in the towel quite some time ago, and have simply used this as a political issue to score election points. That is simple reality. It was the republicans who weren't interested in open, honest hearings, something to which they've admitted. No amount of spin will change that.

The House Benghazi investigation is partisan sham: The GOP committee investigating Hillary Clinton has been completely discredited.
GOP's Benghazi Committee starts to unravel | MSNBC
Democrats on Benghazi Committee Release Devastating Fact Sheet on Gowdy

Game. Set. Match.

From 3 extreme leftist web sites. Yeah, right. :roll:

From what I've gathered it has been proven Obama, Hillary, Rice and the administration continued to blame a stupid Internet video even though they already knew the truth, and the reason they did that was the mere 57 days to the election, and their talking points of OBL is dead, Bush lied, etc. etc.

It's not the mistake that's so bad, but the cover up and lying about it is what is so bad.

How pray tell do you see it as exonerating Hillary? The Obama Administration had two major failures in Benghazi. One, they knew within hours that the attack was an organized al queda like attack. That same evening, Hillary told her own daughter and a foriegn leader that it was an organized attack, while for two weeks her and the administration told the American People that the attack was a spontaneous response to a youtube video. Two, they mounted no effort whatsoever to rescue the Ambassador or any of the other Americans. Their claims that nothing could have been done to rescue any of the Americans is asinine. The attack went on for 13 hours. The US military had gunships and Special Forces less than two hours away in Sicily. However they were told to stand down.

Exactly.

From 3 extreme leftist web sites. Yeah, right. :roll:

Yawn. You can't dispute the facts, so you attempt to defame the site that host the facts. And, no, they're not even remotely 'extreme leftist'. That you have to misrepresent what they are speaks volumes.

Do let me know when you have the courage to address what those links actually state and will stop whining about their web addresses.

Wat
Do you have counter-evidence?

She lied to the people. That's been proven. She did nothing to help the besieged Americans. That's been proven, too. That's qualified as, "wrongdoing".

Yawn. You can't dispute the facts, so you attempt to defame the site that host the facts. And, no, they're not even remotely 'extreme leftist'. That you have to misrepresent what they are speaks volumes.

Do let me know when you have the courage to address what those links actually state and will stop whining about their web addresses.

Very few facts coming from those sites. It's mostly leftist political bluster for the choir.

I dont know that they did 8

You have the internet, no excuse for not knowing something.

Very few facts coming from those sites. It's mostly leftist political bluster for the choir.

Look, I get it: you can't face the fact that what's at those site backs up what I said and exposes this entire side show as the witch hunt that it was/is.

You don't have to keep screaming from the rooftops that you're not up to facing reality.

Typical for a liberal news rag like HuffPo and the liberal rabble who read it...claim there was no "wrongdoing" just because there was no criminal action discovered. But we don't care if we abandoned Americans...allowed them to die...lied to the American public...and impeded every single investigation into the event.

There was no wrongdoing.

Look, I get it: you can't face the fact that what's at those site backs up what I said and exposes this entire side show as the witch hunt that it was/is.

You don't have to keep screaming from the rooftops that you're not up to facing reality.

The established facts are plain to see, as I've posted previously.

You don't want to see or acknowledge these facts, fine, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

They LIED! Standing over the bodies of our dead American heroes, those two shameless, common cowards LIED. They looked into the faces of the parents of our fallen heroes, and they LIED. They lied to our entire Republic.

All we want to know is WHY. Is that asking too much?

Is that what the 8 investigations have shown? Nope.

Is that what the 8 investigations have shown? Nope.

Actually, that's exactly what has been proven.

Actually, that's exactly what has been proven.

Go ahead and find the stand down from Clinton or Obama.

Back
Top Bottom