• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Jan. 6 committee announces last-minute hearing Tuesday

Not sure I'd want to be in a car with that lot though; the smell of beer on clothes and Old Spice/Axe body spray will likely bee too much.
😜
I'll ride on the hood then. :ROFLMAO:

I'll ride on the hood then. :ROFLMAO:
Dibs on the roof...

2BF7165100000578-3222270-image-m-195_1441364913027.jpg

Ya kinda tumbling faster and faster towards the edge of a flat earth, sport, when THE TOPIC is about the last 1/6 Hearing and NOT what some folks decide to do during the 4th of July. Myself, I'm staying home on the 4th. I know - GASP, right??
They are basically the same issue, attempts to motivate the base to keep Congress under Democrat Control, the ratings aren't very good for the hearings as the American people are fighting to feed their families and we can see how patriotic they are with their Fourth of July Comments. That isn't working so the SC ruling is being lied about too. When will you with TDS give it up

They are basically the same issue, attempts to motivate the base to keep Congress under Democrat Control, the ratings aren't very good for the hearings as the American people are fighting to feed their families and we can see how patriotic they are with their Fourth of July Comments. That isn't working so the SC ruling is being lied about too. When will you with TDS give it up
Once the bastard is behind bars or naturally in the ground leaving the US one actively short of one lying pos corrupt criminal traitor. Thanks for asking. ;) I'm counting on the 1/6 Committee to help present as much evidence as possible that helps the DOJ to do the rest.

A better question is when are those running for office going to give up the "election was not fair" in 2020 cry.

Last edited:
So on the mail in voting we don't have a disagreement, so let's define this a bit. Do you have an issue with drop boxes? I also want the votes counted by election staff, so I'm curious about your position on drop boxes.
What is next? Will someone have to go to their house and picking up their ballot. If you are unable or too lazy to vote in person mail it in. I want the ballots to go to the judge of elections in the appropriate district and given to the polling people with the voting equipment. I think at the polls we should have a poll worker record the persons name just the same as if they walked through the door and tally their vote right at the polls where We the People have always counted the votes. The only problem I see is that fraud is not able to be done by the government. If We the People want to fraud ourselves well so be it.

Once the bastard is behind bars or naturally in the ground leaving the US one actively short of one lying pos corrupt criminal traitor. Thanks for asking. ;) I'm counting on the 1/6 Committee to help present as much evidence as possible that helps the DOJ to do the rest.
Have you ever considered how unhealthy it is to how much hatred you have for someone who you cannot even post what harm he did to you or your family. I always was taught that rhetoric and personality could never harm me but policies could. Guess your parents never taught you that. Normally people with such hatred show it to divert from their own personal problems and poor personal choices, could that be you?

A better question is when are those running for office going to give up the "election was not fair" in 2020 cry.
Look, have no idea what your problem is but if you cannot go to the polls, get an OFFICIAL Absentee ballot, then it is you that has the problem not me. I have NEVER missed an election and NEVER missed going to the polls normally early voting except for when I served. Both parties cheapen the process by promoting stay at home voting,

When in person voting elects the President and not mail in ballots that aren't official absentee ballots

Look, have no idea what your problem is but if you cannot go to the polls, get an OFFICIAL Absentee ballot, then it is you that has the problem not me. I have NEVER missed an election and NEVER missed going to the polls normally early voting except for when I served. Both parties cheapen the process by promoting stay at home voting,

I have voted in every election when it became legal for me to do so.

When are you going to give up the 2020 "election was stolen" cry?

What is next? Will someone have to go to their house and picking up their ballot. If you are unable or too lazy to vote in person mail it in. I want the ballots to go to the judge of elections in the appropriate district and given to the polling people with the voting equipment. I think at the polls we should have a poll worker record the persons name just the same as if they walked through the door and tally their vote right at the polls where We the People have always counted the votes. The only problem I see is that fraud is not able to be done by the government. If We the People want to fraud ourselves well so be it.
would it not be possible to send a return, no postage required envelope having the appropriate address already printed with the mail-in ballot to be cast?

maybe even send a separate voter registration card (or email) with a unique voter number for each voter, and have the voter submit that unique number on the mail-in ballot together with a signature

just spit ballin' how to make the mail-in ballots less prone to abuse

All I know is that if the chick who claims Trump was hijacking the beast was the last witness this is an act of desperation and I look forward to more insane stuff to come out

All I know is that if the chick who claims Trump was hijacking the beast was the last witness this is an act of desperation and I look forward to more insane stuff to come out
you do not believe tRump was capable of throwing a physical tantrum in the vehicle because he did not get his way?

I have voted in every election when it became legal for me to do so.

When are you going to give up the 2020 "election was stolen" cry?
When you can prove that 43% of the ballots cast by mail were all official absentee ballots and ballots cast by the registered voter. You cannot do that regardless of what you want to claim. Have no idea why you have a problem making people go to the polls or apply in person for an absentee ballot? Those voting by mail have no interest and cheapen the process. In addition sending official ballots to every registered voter including your state where the go to those who have voted in the past doesn't give the process any respect at all

you do not believe tRump was capable of throwing a physical tantrum in the vehicle because he did not get his way?
So weren't you one of those who claimed Trump should have done something to stop the riot? How could he do that if not at the Capitol? I don't know if it was accurate or not but don't see a problem if he did it, why do you>

Funny.
Your proof of the "mail in ballots that aren't official absentee ballots" is?
Official rules for absentee ballots, your outrage and reaction to a call for in person or official rules for absentee ballots shows just how naive and how little you care about voter integrity

When you can prove that 43% of the ballots cast by mail were all official absentee ballots and ballots cast by the registered voter. You cannot do that regardless of what you want to claim. Have no idea why you have a problem making people go to the polls or apply in person for an absentee ballot? Those voting by mail have no interest and cheapen the process. In addition sending official ballots to every registered voter including your state where the go to those who have voted in the past doesn't give the process any respect at all

It was claim. Your to support.

Arizona confirmed the ballots were by registered voters and legitimate. The Republican Governor signed off on the election results.

do you have anything other than you dislike mail in ballots. Or is it a dislike only when your candidate loses.?

It was claim. Your to support.

Arizona confirmed the ballots were by registered voters and legitimate. The Republican Governor signed off on the election results.

do you have anything other than you dislike mail in ballots. Or is it a dislike only when your candidate loses.?
Logic, common sense, and reality that ballots were sent to all registered voters in 9 states and the DC regardless of whether or not they lived there any more or were even alive

Official rules for absentee ballots, your outrage and reaction to a call for in person or official rules for absentee ballots shows just how naive and how little you care about voter integrity
Really?

Not going to chase your rabbit.

Logic, common sense, and reality that ballots were sent to all registered voters in 9 states and the DC regardless of whether or not they lived there any more or were even alive
Not true.

What other false statements you want to use?

In my State one must ask for an absentee ballot and be a registered voter.

Really?

Not going to chase your rabbit.
Do you believe that someone else could cast a vote as a registered voter who wasn't that actual registered voter? Try that with in person voting

Not true.

Good for your state, do all states require that? Again Do you believe that someone else could cast a vote as a registered voter who wasn't that actual registered voter? Try that with in person voting

For some reason you seem to have a problem with going to the polls, wonder why? Why don't you care enough about the process and concerned enough about voter integrity to not go to the polls? Are you really this naive with all the power and dollars in today's politics?

Not true.

In NY you not only have to be a registered voter and request an absentee ballot, you must give a legitimate reason why you cannot vote in person

Back
Top Bottom