• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Jan. 6 committee announces last-minute hearing Tuesday

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I almost suspect that they may have Ginni Thomas now lined up to appear. imo

The House Jan. 6 committee unexpectedly announced Monday that it will hold a hearing on Tuesday, June 28. The move comes days after the committee said it would not be holding more hearings until July.

The House Jan. 6 committee unexpectedly announced Monday that it will hold a hearing on Tuesday, June 28. The move comes days after the committee said it would not be holding more hearings until July.

I would love to see that fat anti-American piece of shit be hauled down there to testify.

Not a chance in hell as far as I can see. However, it is going to be something substantial. My gut says it is someone who grew some cojones after seeing so many others with a true belief in democracy testify or maybe Mo Brooks.

They were getting some heat for postponing all of the remaining hearings, with some conflicting responses why. (Apparently different people were coordinating different meetings.) One rep blamed the a/v staff for not being able to put together all the clips for the meeting quickly enough.

I'm sure they are scrambling to try to salvage something.

They were getting some heat for postponing all of the remaining hearings, with some conflicting responses why. (Apparently different people were coordinating different meetings.) One rep blamed the a/v staff for not being able to put together all the clips for the meeting quickly enough.

I'm sure they are scrambling to try to salvage something.
I'm sure you are sure and I'm sure you are wrong.......

The one who testified for 12 hours in front of Congress during the Benghazi hearings? No, she did her part. I'm talking about the anti-American piece of shit married to Clarence Thomas, but I suspect you already knew that.

I think it will be Mel Mo Brooks.

After five hearings in short order, they knew the attention span of the citizens couldn’t take a three week break.

I suspect they want to get out ahead of the Trump ”documentary” that is being teased in bits and pieces.

Not a chance in hell as far as I can see. However, it is going to be something substantial. My gut says it is someone who grew some cojones after seeing so many others with a true belief in democracy testify or maybe Mo Brooks.
Mmmm. That migh be even better. Jinni will only lie her sorry ass off in order to save the Q.

After five hearings in short order, they knew the attention span of the citizens couldn’t take a three week break.

I suspect they want to get out ahead of the Trump ”documentary” that is being teased in bits and pieces.
Hummm, any chance they may have some tid bits of what was taken, and or possibly found based on the search warrant on Jeffrey Clark's house? Too soon??

Mmmm. That migh be even better. Jinni will only lie her sorry ass off in order to save the Q.
Last I heard Mo said he would testify but only publicly but in my view that would be dumb on their part because who knows what that low life might say. So if it is him I'm hoping they interviewed him under oath first.

Hummm, any chance they may have some tid bits of what was taken, and or possibly found based on the search warrant on Jeffrey Clark's house? Too soon??
Wasn't that a DOJ warrant? I don't think they would share any information from that raid with the Committee.

Last I heard Mo said he would testify but only publicly but in my view that would be dumb on their part because who knows what that low life might say. So if it is him I'm hoping they interviewed him under oath first.
Good point. Mo could still be ready to fall on his Trump signature sword to offer his sacrifice for him.

There have been several media references made to documentation received from Alex Holder who made the Unprecedented documentary. It's possible the next hearing will address that info.

There have been several media references made to documentation received from Alex Holder who made the Unprecedented documentary. It's possible the next hearing will address that info.
why would there be committee concern for his safety?

Back
Top Bottom