• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Homosexuality Is A Birth Defect

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the politicizing of being homosexual, with the constant need to defend themselves in their tiny minority and abnormal defective sexuality from much larger more conservative and religious powers, do you think for a moment that you are likely to get a truthful answer here on a political discussion site???

:roll:

Why even you in your question substitute the politicized "gay" for the scientific homosexual.

It is not within the realm of serious consideration that homosexuals on this site will admit to the intrinsic existential suffering caused by homosexuality in and of itself.

Of course we won't, because our suffering is caused by attitudes like yours, its called oppression.

I had battled out in my youth, hatred myself for it and even at times was suicidal. Looking back on it, it was because my parents skated your opinion and I didn't think they would love me if I were gay. They spilled rhetoric much like yours, saying things like, "faggots are perverted mentally ill and need to be locked up". I was 12 when my mom sat me down and told me she would rather me be a murderer than a fag. I couldn't stop my feelings so I repressed the, felt guilty for having them, and denied them. It was only shortly AFTER meeting the love of my life that I was able to fully battle my demons. He was the victim of what I feared, which was alienation from my family. I realized he survived although broken hearted but he was still and I went to my folks and told them. "oh, okay." Was their response. What the hell was all of the hatred for in my youth? I asked them. "well we have grown since then".

That is all you have to do ontologuy, grow. Grow out of the necessity to get into others business, learn to accept things you cannot change. Homosexuality isn't a defect, prejudice is.

And... none of that identifies it as a defect. Similar to Ontologuy, your science has nothing to do with your premise.

The word "defect" does sound bad so what word would you suggest using when things don't go entirely as planned in the womb and the baby comes out different than normal?

Despite all the thread-spammers leveling ad hominems against the OP messeneger and employing obfuscation to ludiscrously question the obvious reality of what a birth defect clearly is, as the OP accurately presents, thread-spammers who are simply unable to provide even one link to any scientific reference to even attempt to refute the OP ..

.. The OP stands as scientific fact accurately presenting the reality that homosexuality is without question a birth defect.

The revelation of this reality will, fortunately, reduce bullying of homosexuals .. it won't eliminate bullying .. but it will greatly increase compassion for homosexuals and thus reduce bullying ..

.. And, it will increase the chances of one day being able to actually prevent the birth defects of both homosexuality and transsexuality.

The thread-spamming ideologues, however, somewhat strangely take exception to the birth defect reality of homosexuality, as they are more concerned, I guess, that there is a stigma of some kind associated with the reality of "birth defect" that will controvert their associated political agendas than they are concerned about preventing the suffering of those in the future who would be born with the birth defect of the intrinsically miserable condition of homosexuality, an instrinsically miserable condition they've openly lamented in the past but are now "suddenly" all in denial about.

Also a bit strange, is that they don't complain about the birth defect reality of transsexuality, homosexuality's etiological cousin, but they do whine that "homosexuality isn't a birth defect!", when it's clear that the very same birth defect-causing mechanism that causes transsexuality is at play in the cause of homosexuality!

Clearly the thread-spammers and reality-deniers are simply a small fringe of ideologues whose political mindset is threatened by this scientific breakthrough in accurately revealing the cause of the birth defects of homosexuality and transsexuality.

Proving, once again, that nothing dumbs one down more completely than extremist pre-conceived ideology.

The OP stands as an accurate reference of the science of epigenetics and presentation of the cause of the birth defects of homosexuality and transsexuality.

No amount of thread-spamming whining can refute that ..

.. Obviously.

What is undisputed fact is that by your definition you are a birth defect. But, then, you haven't disagreed with that.

The word "defect" does sound bad so what word would you suggest using when things don't go entirely as planned in the womb and the baby comes out different than normal?

Say like when a _________ pops out?:

genius - geniusatopalisism
athlete - athelicoptopiousnes
homosexual - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
an offensive line for the Dallas Cowboys - a miracle!

Last edited:
And you STILL refuse to show where any of your science states that homosexuality is a defect. Why haven't you? All you have done is make pathetic excuses to hide the fact that your premise was faulty, your science not only did not prove your premise but had nothing to do with your premise, that you failed to provide accurate definitions, and that you filtered everything through your anti-gay ideologue mindset.

As I said... you have completely failed to present a rational argument and failed to prove your position, which has been shredded. I have not seen an argument humiliated as badly as yours has in a LONG time. By repeating the same old failed and proven debunked position, all you are doing is trolling.
Absolutely, and obviously, false -- it was right there in front of your eyes, and in typical blind-ideologue fashion you refuse to acknowledge what is there in plain sight.

Here you are making one of the biggest projections you've ever made, a moderator on this site, constantly coming back to this thread, spamming and trolling.

Altered for accuracy.

From here on, I suggest that whenever Onologuy posts his debunked, idiotic, anti-gay agenda-driven theory, EVERYONE tell him to reproduce the quotes from his links that support his theory. I've read the links... there are none, so we know that he will cowardly refuse and continue to troll with his debunked theory. Do it anyway.
Your trolling request for others to filibusteringly spam the thread is simply that, the whining of an ideologue who simply can't handle the scientific breakthrough truth that homosexuality is a birth defect.

Say like when a _________ pops out?:

genius - geniusatopalisism
athlete - athelicoptopiousnes
homosexual - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
an offensive line for the Dallas Cowboys - a miracle!

Geniuses and athletes are caused by something going wrong in the womb? Have anything to back that theory up?

Any suffering is not intrinsic--it derives from extrinsic factors.

You know those snivelling little moral weaklings who denounce homosexuality? You've no doubt read their rantings on the internet. That's from where all the suffering derives. All of it.
Absolutely false.

Having a physical sex that's at defective cross-purposes with one's neuropsychological attracted-to gender is an intrinsic dysfunction that causes suffering in and of itself, obviously.

The externally derived bullying is an exacerbation of that suffering, but only an exacerbation .. and, once this scientific breakthrough of the reality of the birth defect nature of homosexuality spreads to the general public, the result will be an increase in compassion for homosexuals and a decrease in bullying.

The intrinsic suffering itself is already considerable, understandably, and it and it alone has caused depression and suicidal thoughts and actions.

When this obvious birth defect of homosexuality is finally prevented, pre-existing homosexuals will cheer .. many maybe silently inside so as not to disrupt their political agenda .. but, they will still cheer.

Obviously.

Absolutely false.

Having a physical sex that's at defective cross-purposes with one's neuropsychological attracted-to gender is an intrinsic dysfunction that causes suffering in and of itself, obviously.

Not obviously. You have made no case for it.

Now you are positing that the defect includes a "suffering" gene of some sort, which naturally inclines the "defective" person to suffer.

None of this is even faintly present in what you've so far presented.

As you well know.

The externally derived bullying is an exacerbation of that suffering, but only an exacerbation .. and, once this scientific breakthrough of the reality of the birth defect nature of homosexuality spreads to the general public, the result will be an increase in compassion for homosexuals and a decrease in bullying.

The intrinsic suffering itself is already considerable, understandably, and it and it alone has caused depression and suicidal thoughts and actions.

you're inventing out of whole cloth.

Also contradicting yourself, predictably: first, external factors is an "exacerbation" of the problem....and next, it is not related in any way, as the problem "it and it alone" is the cause of the suffering.

If something is "exacerbating" a problem, you can't then say that the exacerbating factor has zero effect!

Obviously.

Of course we won't, because our suffering is caused by attitudes like yours, its called oppression.

I had battled out in my youth, hatred myself for it and even at times was suicidal. Looking back on it, it was because my parents skated your opinion and I didn't think they would love me if I were gay. They spilled rhetoric much like yours, saying things like, "faggots are perverted mentally ill and need to be locked up". I was 12 when my mom sat me down and told me she would rather me be a murderer than a fag. I couldn't stop my feelings so I repressed the, felt guilty for having them, and denied them. It was only shortly AFTER meeting the love of my life that I was able to fully battle my demons. He was the victim of what I feared, which was alienation from my family. I realized he survived although broken hearted but he was still and I went to my folks and told them. "oh, okay." Was their response. What the hell was all of the hatred for in my youth? I asked them. "well we have grown since then".

That is all you have to do ontologuy, grow. Grow out of the necessity to get into others business, learn to accept things you cannot change. Homosexuality isn't a defect, prejudice is.
Here you post in obvious admission of the intrinsic suffering inherent in the birth defect condition of homosexuality, whereby you suffered your own intrinsically oriented depression.

Then, rather than endure your own condition and accept the reality of it, you distract with making it all about others, that the only reason you suffered was because of the bullying of others, and obviously false allusion.

The fact remains that most bullies and rejecters think that homosexuality is a conscious choice.

When they realize that it's the birth defect it truly is, many of them will simply cease their bullying/rejecting and replace it with compassion.

But until you go back to your roots, your birth defect roots, and reclaim the instrinic reality of the suffering endemic to being homosexual, you will now continue to falsely blame people like me, who've done absotluely nothing to harm you, for your intrinsic suffering.

Homosexuels are caused by something going wrong in the womb???
Absolutely!

It's called a birth defect, as the scientific links in the OP accurately presented!

Not obviously. You have made no case for it. Now you are positing that the defect includes a "suffering" gene of some sort, which naturally inclines the "defective" person to suffer. None of this is even faintly present in what you've so far presented. As you well know. you're inventing out of whole cloth. Also contradicting yourself, predictably: first, external factors is an "exacerbation" of the problem....and next, it is not related in any way, as the problem "it and it alone" is the cause of the suffering. If something is "exacerbating" a problem, you can't then say that the exacerbating factor has zero effect! Obviously.
You are clearly either posting disengenuously as directed by your pre-conceived ideology or you simply do not comprehend basic science.

Either way, you are in error.

But who ways it is wrong?
Homosexuality is not a question of right or wrong.

Homosexuality is a birth defect.

It is thus a question of when will a prevention for this birth defect be developed by medical science to thereby prevent more people from intrinsically suffering from this .. wait for it .. .. birth defect.

I don't know why this simple easy-to-comprehend reality is so hard for .. ideologues.

merely your conjecture and value JUDGEMENT.
False, it's scientific fact .. which I will re-post in a minute for the benefit of all the reality deniers .. and new readers coming in and reading from the end of the thread first.

You are clearly either posting disengenuously as directed by your pre-conceived ideology or you simply do not comprehend basic science.

Either way, you are in error.

:)

You don't even understand the denotation of "intrinsic and "exacerbation."

Which doen't even demand a comprehension of basic science.

Speaking of disingenuous. Don't blame me for your promiscuous contradictions.

:) You don't even understand the denotation of "intrinsic and "exacerbation." Which doen't even demand a comprehension of basic science. Speaking of disingenuous. Don't blame me for your promiscuous contradictions.
Your obviously false premise is a concoction of yours to justify your conclusionary ad hominem.

Clearly you have an emotional problem with the birth defect reality of homosexuality, and you're venting your emotional vile on the messenger.

Here you post in obvious admission of the intrinsic suffering inherent in the birth defect condition of homosexuality, whereby you suffered your own intrinsically oriented depression.

Then, rather than endure your own condition and accept the reality of it, you distract with making it all about others, that the only reason you suffered was because of the bullying of others, and obviously false allusion.

The fact remains that most bullies and rejecters think that homosexuality is a conscious choice.

When they realize that it's the birth defect it truly is, many of them will simply cease their bullying/rejecting and replace it with compassion.

But until you go back to your roots, your birth defect roots, and reclaim the instrinic reality of the suffering endemic to being homosexual, you will now continue to falsely blame people like me, who've done absotluely nothing to harm you, for your intrinsic suffering.

life is suffering, everybody is defective by your definition. My suffering was necessary not undue. What do you know about it?

Your obviously false premise is a concoction of yours to justify your conclusionary ad hominem.

My "ad hominem" was a response in kind to your remark about my being disingenuous, and lacking an understanding of basic science. (As opposed to basic grammar, one supposes.)

And what you call my "false premise" is this:

You said that extrinsic factors--notably bullying--exacerbated the suffering.

In the same post, you insisted that it was only the intrinsic factor--some Suffering Gene" that you've yet to demonstrate any evidence about--that was to blame.

"It and it alone," you remonstrated.

Meaning, by definition, that you contradicted your "exacerbation" claim almost as soon as you wrote it.

If something is an exacerbating factor...then it effects the subject. That's what the word means, for Godzilla's sake.

Your outright logical inconsistencies are not my concoction; they are your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom