• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"His message is being a loudmouthed dick!"[W:61]

Re: "His message is being a loudmouthed dick!"

Oh, I didn't know Scott Walker was running in the Utah primary. Scott Walker dropped out of GOP contention for president September 21, 2015. The Utah primary was held June 28, 2016. That's over 8 months AFTER Scott Walker dropped out of the race yet you claim Scott Walker leaked semi-nude photos of Melania? For what purpose? His own filthy gratification? I think he was working for someone else. That someone, who benefited the most from Melania's pictures, was Ted Cruz.

You didn't know Scott Walker was running in the Utah primary because he didn't run in the Utah primary. Nobody - including me - said Scott Walker leaked pictures of Melania Trump. Nobody - including me - said Scott Walker ran in the Utah primary. You seem to have some reading comprehension issues, so let me explain it to you again - maybe a simple explanation of my words will help.

"Liz Mair is the person who released those semi-nude photos of Melania Trump during the Utah primaries" means Liz Mair released the photos of Melania Trump.
"Liz Mair, who was a staffer on Scott Walker's Presidential campaign staff" means Liz Mair was a staffer on Scott Walker's campaign....until he had no more Presidential campaign.
"the person you Trumpettes accused of being Ted Cruz" means it was Liz Mair and not Ted Cruz who released those pictures, even though some of you persist in that lie to this day.

Now, where you got "Scott Walker ran in the Utah primary" and "you claim Scott Walker leaked those semi-nude photos" out of that, I have no idea. But then again you Trumpkins don't surprise me anymore. You should demand your money back for that Trump University degree.

If something like this had been said about Obama when he was running the world would have ended.

At the very least the person who said it would have been fired from every job they could have ever had.

Funny, because Mark Halperin DID call Obama a dick on MSNBC and didn't lose any jobs.

Was she asked what her thighness, Hillary Clintonage's

Is that what Trump bots were told to obsess about today? Hillary's thighs?

His campaign is getting weird.

Funny, because Mark Halperin DID call Obama a dick on MSNBC and didn't lose any jobs.

When was that?

2011. He was briefly suspended but remains a senior political analyst.

So there were consequences.

What has happened to the person who is the focus of this thread?

Nothing yet, but isn't that up to her bosses?

That's not the point, though. YOU were the one making hypothetical claims about what would happen if someone called Obama a dick.

Nothing yet, but isn't that up to her bosses?

That's not the point, though. YOU were the one making hypothetical claims about what would happen if someone called Obama a dick.

Exactly, and I was correct. He was suspended.

Exactly, and I was correct. He was suspended.

No, you said:

If something like this had been said about Obama when he was running the world would have ended.

At the very least the person who said it would have been fired from every job they could have ever had.

Apparently being briefly suspended and being "fired from every job they could have ever had" are the same thing.

She's the President of her own company. It's called "Mair Strategies". What should happen to her? What penalty should she give herself?

it doesn't say that this is being taught in their public schools, that the Mexican government is encouraging illegal immigration for this, or that's its aggregated to any level where this is an actual possibility/threat.

I'm not sure you know how chess works.

The Dinesh D'Souza movie "America" actually shows the class rooms and maps.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...yL6nczyJ-oqBKQbRQ&bvm=bv.128617741,bs.1,d.eWE

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...SfEaOVnnUSl1A3fRg&bvm=bv.128617741,bs.1,d.eWE

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...NJrtYZLxm8mWFRHOw&bvm=bv.128617741,bs.1,d.eWE

do i need to go on?

Oh, well if a political propaganda movie shows it, then it must be true.

You didn't know Scott Walker was running in the Utah primary because he didn't run in the Utah primary. Nobody - including me - said Scott Walker leaked pictures of Melania Trump. Nobody - including me - said Scott Walker ran in the Utah primary. You seem to have some reading comprehension issues, so let me explain it to you again - maybe a simple explanation of my words will help.

"Liz Mair is the person who released those semi-nude photos of Melania Trump during the Utah primaries" means Liz Mair released the photos of Melania Trump.
"Liz Mair, who was a staffer on Scott Walker's Presidential campaign staff" means Liz Mair was a staffer on Scott Walker's campaign....until he had no more Presidential campaign.
"the person you Trumpettes accused of being Ted Cruz" means it was Liz Mair and not Ted Cruz who released those pictures, even though some of you persist in that lie to this day.

Now, where you got "Scott Walker ran in the Utah primary" and "you claim Scott Walker leaked those semi-nude photos" out of that, I have no idea. But then again you Trumpkins don't surprise me anymore. You should demand your money back for that Trump University degree.
OK. For what purpose was Liz Mair, a (former) staffer to Scott Walker (as someone else in this thread has mentioned), leaking semi-nude pictures of Melania at least 8 month after Scott Walker dropped out of the GOP for president derby? BTW, I also don't think Liz Mair was working for Scott Walker 8+ months after Scott Walker dropped out of the GOP primaries and caucuses.

Maybe Liz Mair is attempting to come out of the closet? Hum?

I think Liz Mair leaked those semi-nude pictures of Melania so it could do the most damage to Trump. Ted Cruz benefited the most from the pictures since Utah is a conservative state. Ted Cruz won the state's primary.

Do I need to be more concrete in my explanation?

Last edited:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I don't know why he was going easy on Mr. Trump, though.

OK. For what purpose was Liz Mair, a (former) staffer to Scott Walker (as someone else in this thread has mentioned), leaking semi-nude pictures of Melania at least 8 month after Scott Walker dropped out of the GOP for president derby? BTW, I also don't think Liz Mair was working for Scott Walker 8+ months after Scott Walker dropped out of the GOP primaries and caucuses.

Maybe Liz Mair is attempting to come out of the closet? Hum?

I think Liz Mair leaked those semi-nude pictures of Melania so it could do the most damage to Trump. Ted Cruz benefited the most from the pictures since Utah is a conservative state. Ted Cruz won the state's primary.

Do I need to be more concrete in my explanation?

No, "someone else" didn't mention that she was a staffer to Walker. I mentioned it, and then I reposted my mentioning of it again, which is right there in your quote. That's why I said it was an explanation of "my" words. My=me.

For the second time, you inability to comprehend is on display. Once again, nobody said Mair was working for Walker 8 months after he dropped out of the campaign.

Wow, you think Mair leaked those photos to damage Trump? Wow, how astute. You finally picked up on what everyone else already knew. The photos were leaked by a PAC. The PAC is an anti-Trump PAC. Liz Mair is the founder of the PAC.

You really struggled to get that GED, didn't you?

I wouldn't have a problem with Trump being a loudmouth dick except that he's a dishonest loudmouth dick. Being a loudmouth dick is a plus in my opinion. Everyone thinks Cruz is a dick, but again I see that as a plus in this politically stagnated republic. Being a dick is better than being a shrill, pant suited liar.

No, "someone else" didn't mention that she was a staffer to Walker. I mentioned it, and then I reposted my mentioning of it again, which is right there in your quote. That's why I said it was an explanation of "my" words. My=me.

For the second time, you inability to comprehend is on display. Once again, nobody said Mair was working for Walker 8 months after he dropped out of the campaign.

Wow, you think Mair leaked those photos to damage Trump? Wow, how astute. You finally picked up on what everyone else already knew. The photos were leaked by a PAC. The PAC is an anti-Trump PAC. Liz Mair is the founder of the PAC.

You really struggled to get that GED, didn't you?
Look, read my posts. I didn't say Mair released the photos for Walker, either. Maybe she/her PAC unilaterally released. Maybe she/ her PAC did it out of Walker's behest. Who knows? I'm sure you understand the photos helped Ted Cruz to win the Utah primary.

Ted Cruz said he wasn't aware of his campaign releasing the photos of Melania. I'll accept that because I don't have any more evidence.

What I won't accept is Cruz not condemning the action of releasing the photos of Melania. From a PAC or from someone else. I thought Cruz said he was a christian. That's not, IMO, christian-like behavior from Ted Cruz. Hypothetically, is/was Cruz a slave to financial backing?

I'm sure you being (now let me get the wording correct for your politically correct stipulations in this matter) anti-Trump would help you to greatly appreciate any type of dirty political trick on Trump.

Last edited:

Look, read my posts. I didn't say Mair released the photos for Walker, either. Maybe she/her PAC unilaterally released. Maybe she/ her PAC did it out of Walker's behest. Who knows? I'm sure you understand the photos helped Ted Cruz to win the Utah primary.

Ted Cruz said he wasn't aware of his campaign releasing the photos of Melania. I'll accept that because I don't have any more evidence.

What I won't accept is Cruz not condemning the action of releasing the photos of Melania. From a PAC or from someone else. I thought Cruz said he was a christian. That's not, IMO, christian-like behavior from Ted Cruz. Hypothetically, is/was Cruz a slave to financial backing?

I'm sure you being (now let me get the wording correct for your politically correct stipulations in this matter) anti-Trump would help you to greatly appreciate any type of dirty political trick on Trump.

Who do you insist on making really stupid posts?

Who do you insist on making really stupid posts?
Those who's posts consist entirely of a rhetorical statement?

Back
Top Bottom