• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"His message is being a loudmouthed dick!"[W:61]

Re: "His message is being a loudmouthed dick!"

...Is how a CNN guest from the Libertarian end of the GOP described their presidential challenger. Liz Mair is almost as outspoken as her target. :lol:

CNN guest says “Trump’s messaging is being a loudmouthed dick.�

As much as I hate her, I must admit that I chuckled at that despite myself.

Part of why I hate her being that, if you look, her Twitter is fully stupid schoolyard crap about Trump's hands and penis, not unlike the counterpart shown here...

Was she asked what her thighness, Hillary Clintonage's message was? If so, might she have also honestly responded, "If you are big enough, you can get away with crime, incompetence and corruption." Hillary is tailor made to fit that description in both size and disreputable notoriety.

What is with some of you people and bullying others about their bodies? Can't you think of anything substantive to say?

Bee tee dubs, this thread is not about Hillary, for ****s sake.

Last edited:

First of all, don't tell me to stick to the topic when you weren't doing that in the first place. My comment was made in a effort to get you to stick to the topic, but obviously you just want to divert further from it.

Second of all, I couldn't give two ****s what you think of me and my posts.
Ha ha ha, what a great post. Well, except for the words. I don't generally think of your posts at all, generally just skip right on past them. Why waste my time? If you are taking political science courses, you need to study up, learn a lot of history, learn politics. Be smarter and keep your trap shut until you do actually have something of worth to say, yano? Jumping in on a thread to offer nothingness like many here is, well, less than nothing.

I only came here to spank the silly. The annoyances just become unbearable after awhile.

"Sweet dodge"? There was no sweet dodge. As it was put, it was a inane question. One for only rhetorical echo by you. And you, if you have any smarts, know it. Plus I gave you the reasoning, which by just mentioning a former "candidate that nobody talks about anymore", you somehow have failed to address. Now that is an actual dodge.

Do you actually believe you can bring up Trump in a vacuum as is being asserted on this thread? You are aware that there is presidential campaign in progress, correct? That the only reason we are discussing Trump is precisely because of this. Are you aware of his major opponent....oh yeah, I forgot, she, name withheld, is verboten... ha ha ha, how silly.

So, what is it that YOU would like to debate about The Donald's dick then? To remain in line with and keep the "integrity" of this important thread I guess I could ask, what is it about his dick that fascinates you? Happy with those type questions, are ya? :lamo:lamo:lamo

I do in fact believe that I can bring Trump up in a vacuum, as has been done in many instances - a discussion of Donald Trump's fiscal policy, for example, would not require a discussion of another candidate, or even a discussion of other positions Donald Trump holds on other, unrelated issues. Many people are fully capable of discussing one particular thing he has said without bringing up other stuff about him. You, however, seem to be utterly incapable of sticking to either the subject of Donald Trump, or more specifically, the comment about Donald Trump that the woman from the video made. In fact, you are the one who brought up Donald Trump's dick. No one else has said anything about that - you're the one who brought that into the conversation. Just as you've brought other candidates into the conversation, compared the person who started the thread to one of those candidates, and refused to answer a simple question.

The simple question was, do you insult Donald Trump in threads about Hillary Clinton, for the sake of balance? A yes or no will suffice, although you will have to have at least five characters to post your reply.

Ha ha ha, what a great post. Well, except for the words. I don't generally think of your posts at all, generally just skip right on past them. Why waste my time? If you are taking political science courses, you need to study up, learn a lot of history, learn politics. Be smarter and keep your trap shut until you do actually have something of worth to say, yano? Jumping in on a thread to offer nothingness like many here is, well, less than nothing.

I only came here to spank the silly. The annoyances just become unbearable after awhile.

I'm embarrassed for you. You offer nothing but ad hominem, your reasoning is pathetic, and then, ironically, criticize yourself by criticizing the offering of "nothingness."

As much as I hate her, I must admit that I chuckled at that despite myself.

Part of why I hate her being that, if you look, her Twitter is fully stupid schoolyard crap about Trump's hands and penis, not unlike the counterpart shown here...

What is with some of you people and bullying others about their bodies? Can't you think of anything substantive to say?

Bee tee dubs, this thread is not about Hillary, for ****s sake.
Awwww, poor widdle ting. Fweewings hurted? I get into actual debates here on site, missmisinformed. I do occasionally come to threads like this and post in like kind. That way the silly can get a return on their silliness. Like compounded disinterest.

What can one say substantive about Trump's dick? You have anything at all you would like to add?

Awwww, poor widdle ting. Fweewings hurted? I get into actual debates here on site, missmisinformed. I do occasionally come to threads like this and post in like kind. That way the silly can get a return on their silliness. Like compounded disinterest.

What can one say substantive about Trump's dick? You have anything at all you would like to add?

:yawn:

*points to the moniker at the top of the site*

If you can't debate like a grown-up, I think you'll find people here get tired of you in a hurry, as it seems they are.

I'm embarrassed for you. You offer nothing but ad hominem, your reasoning is pathetic, and then, ironically, criticize yourself by criticizing the offering of "nothingness."
Go away, I have already kicked your butt several times in our encounters elsewhere, in real debate. Hint: THERE IS NOTHING ONE CAN SAY HERE THAT HAS ANY SUBSTANCE.

So ridicule of silly threads is in order, do you think? And I mean that literally.

You are the King of Ad Hominem.

:yawn:

*points to the moniker at the top of the site*

If you can't debate like a grown-up, I think you'll find people here get tired of you in a hurry, as it seems they are.

One hopes to chase away all you silly folks. If you call this thread debatable, I would say it is only debatable as to why someone would actually put it on here. You want to defend this thread, want to debate beyond its your freedom to put stupid stuff up on a thread? Give me your best shot.

Oh, pointing to the top of the site, that is supposed to substitute for intelligence somehow? :2wave::lamo:lamo

You are the King of Ad Hominem.
Why don't you look over my posts on non silly topics, the main focus of my time here on site. See if you can pick out one of the long, well researched and reasoned arguments and debate me on it. Bring something beyond your shallow opinions, you know, some substance.

But you spelled ad hominem correctly, good for you.

Ah, I see the problem here! You didn't pay attention to the context of the word dick!

You see, Gaugingcatenate, the word "dick" has multiple meanings! In the context you seem to be using it, it is a penis. However, in the context that everyone else in the thread is using it, it means a rude person - such as Donald Trump. I hope you have a better understanding of the topic now.

Why don't you look over my posts on non silly topics, the main focus of my time here on site. See if you can pick out one of the long, well researched and reasoned arguments and debate me on it. Bring something beyond your shallow opinions, you know, some substance.

But you spelled ad hominem correctly, good for you.

Why the **** would I ever want to have a respectful debate with someone as disingenuous as you, who personally attacks me for absolutely no reason?

I'd rather debate with a brick wall.

I do in fact believe that I can bring Trump up in a vacuum, as has been done in many instances - a discussion of Donald Trump's fiscal policy, for example, would not require a discussion of another candidate, or even a discussion of other positions Donald Trump holds on other, unrelated issues. Many people are fully capable of discussing one particular thing he has said without bringing up other stuff about him. You, however, seem to be utterly incapable of sticking to either the subject of Donald Trump, or more specifically, the comment about Donald Trump that the woman from the video made. In fact, you are the one who brought up Donald Trump's dick. No one else has said anything about that - you're the one who brought that into the conversation. Just as you've brought other candidates into the conversation, compared the person who started the thread to one of those candidates, and refused to answer a simple question.

The simple question was, do you insult Donald Trump in threads about Hillary Clinton, for the sake of balance? A yes or no will suffice, although you will have to have at least five characters to post your reply.
Yes.

And I also allow that others may bring up pertinent information that allows an information flow, for more balance as we are trying to get a more accurate picture, not just one sided, in an important election.

Got it?

Yes.

And I also allow that others may bring up pertinent information that allows an information flow, for more balance as we are trying to get a more accurate picture, not just one sided, in an important election.

Got it?

There are countless discussions on this site that allow for that, but this one does not. This thread happens to be about one particular person's comment on another particular person. Why does this necessitate discussion on another person who isn't mentioned anywhere in the OP?

Why the **** would I ever want to debate someone as disingenuous as you, who personally attacks me for absolutely no reason?

Telling the truth should not be mistaken as an attack. Why don't you link to a debate where you did some actual reasoned argument, presented some research... be glad to give it a look see. And if you did a good job, I will even compliment you on a job well done. So far you have shown me no penchant for actual debate, just silly inane/useless commentary.

There are countless discussions on this site that allow for that, but this one does not. This thread happens to be about one particular person's comment on another particular person. Why does this necessitate discussion on another person who isn't mentioned anywhere in the OP?
Well, being a stupid thread, thought I would bring something of interest so all the backers of the liar for liar in chief can pout.

Pouting yet?

Hey, now that I answered your silly question, what about answering mine based on this thread, what is it about Trump's appendage that fascinates? Or maybe you can bring up some other aspect of this thread that might get at some substance?

Telling the truth should not be mistaken as an attack. Why don't you link to a debate where you did some actual reasoned argument, presented some research... be glad to give it a look see. And if you did a good job, I will even compliment you on a job well done. So far you have shown me no penchant for actual debate, just silly inane/useless commentary.

What about "I couldn't give two ****s about what you think of me or my posts" don't you get?

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me, and your insults only further prove to me how disingenuous you are.

But you can go ahead and have the last word.
I'm not wasting my time anymore with the likes of you.

Ah, I see the problem here! You didn't pay attention to the context of the word dick!

You see, Gaugingcatenate, the word "dick" has multiple meanings! In the context you seem to be using it, it is a penis. However, in the context that everyone else in the thread is using it, it means a rude person - such as Donald Trump. I hope you have a better understanding of the topic now.
Ok, now that we have established what we all knew before, that some unknown thinks Trump is rude by being rude herself, where to go from there, eh?

Go for it, give me some substance.

Why the **** would I ever want to have a respectful debate with someone as disingenuous as you, who personally attacks me for absolutely no reason?

Interesting. You should probably review the post he was responding to.

What about "I couldn't give two ****s about what you think of me or my posts" don't you get?

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me, and your insults only further prove to me how disingenuous you are.

But you can go ahead and have the last word.
I'm not wasting my time anymore with the likes of you.
You, wasting YOUR time? You posted to me first. Hell, I ignore your stuff as a general principal as it IS a waste of time.

Well, being a stupid thread, thought I would bring something of interest so all the backers of the liar for liar in chief can pout.

Pouting yet?

Hey, now that I answered your silly question, what about answering mine based on this thread, what is it about Trump's appendage that fascinates? Or maybe you can bring up some other aspect of this thread that might get at some substance?

No, you did not answer my question. I asked, do you insult Donald Trump in threads where people are insulting Hillary Clinton, for the sake of balance. This is a simple question, one that can easily be answered with a yes or a no. Instead, you said that this thread was stupid, and that you wanted to discuss something unrelated to this thread instead.

Since I can actually address a comment without resorting to ad hominems, I will actually provide your question with an answer. There is nothing about Trump's appendage that fascinates. And I will indeed bring up some other aspect of this thread, because THE ONLY PERSON TALKING ABOUT TRUMP'S DICK IN THIS THREAD IS YOU.

The alternative part of this thread I will bring up is the topic: a woman who called Trump a dick. Do you think that Trump has any actual purpose or point in this election besides being a dick? Do you think that party leaders are correct in thinking that Trump can be reigned in and is capable of staying focused enough to win this election? Do you think that an intervention can get Trump to stop getting sidetracked in petty fights? All of these questions are lines of thought that could easily be addressed as part of this topic, unlike Trump's dick. I understand that you are easily confused by words that have multiple definitions, but do try to correct your error on this particular word please.

"Loudmouth Dick" I don't think Trump himself would disagree. But even with that he is still 10 times better than Queen Cankles.

That might be your poor judgement, not mine. Body-shaming's not my style.

Interesting. You should probably review the post he was responding to.

And you should probably review the post I was responding to.

And you should probably review the post I was responding to.

And he was right about you. You pretty much never say anything worth saying. You either snipe at people like you have done to me several time or make drive by posts to boost your post count.

Back
Top Bottom