• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hillary Clinton Tells Black Radio Host She Carries Hot Sauce In Her Purse

Hot sauce? Why of course! Amen! Can I get a witness?

689933ec44ea5f5656821f610b67e0f51b1d506b.jpg

pishhhhh. Pandering. Puhleaaaaase. As if!

Oh, ok. So because Beyonce keeps hot sauce in her purse it's a black thing?

I just don't get any of this. Even if she's pandering to blacks by saying she loves hot sauce, is anyone here dumb enough to think she's the only politician that panders? Does anyone think that politicians would all go to Iowa and eat fried food on a stick with those obese over-all wearing bible-thumpers if they weren't running for office?
Be honest. Do you think she carries hot sauce in her purse during non-election cycles?

Seriously, Hillary? As if "I don't feel no ways tired" wasn't pandering enough to black America, now you've gone Beyoncé on us?

The woman knows no shame.
I dont know if she carries hot sauce around with her or not. But that is the problem when you are a person who will lie and pander at the drop of a hat. It is quite possible that she used to carry around hot sauce but her bottle dropped from her purse when she was dodging sniper fire at the airport in Bosnia. She is the modern version of the Boy Who Cried Wolf--there is no way to know when she is being honest and when she is not.

Hot sauce? Why of course! Amen! Can I get a witness?

View attachment 67200362

pishhhhh. Pandering. Puhleaaaaase. As if!

Why is it she is the only one looking like she is giving the Nazi salute? lol

Would Hillary pander to blacks?
Well, of course. In fact, it is Hillarys 'Southern Strategy' of appealing to dumb, hick, southern blacks that has her leading Sanders in the nomination race. So sure, while she needs them, she will pretend to be one of them; she will drop a few tokens in her cabinet, then not spend a moment thinking about them until she needs to run for re-election

Seriously, Hillary? As if "I don't feel no ways tired" wasn't pandering enough to black America, now you've gone Beyoncé on us?

The woman knows no shame.

Wait... when did carrying hot sauce become a "black" thing? I'm not saying Hilary doesn't pander, but this is beyond stupid.

Wait... when did carrying hot sauce become a "black" thing? I'm not saying Hilary doesn't pander, but this is beyond stupid.

Since Beyoncé started singing about it apparently.

Except for, of course, every Republican.

False. Republicans are offering real solutions to real problems for the black community. Not pandering to them with more handouts to keep them voting in dependency for life.

Yeah I saw that in the news, mass protests with signs saying- "Black Condiments Matter'- :roll:

But you did answer my question- you don't know, just claim she doesn't because you want to run around being all upset... :peace

Oh, good gosh. Do you really think she's got a bottle of Louisiana hot sauce in her bag? It might get on her Wall Street transcripts.

Actually I know several people that carry hot sauce with them, hot sauce fanatics can be very picky. Sounds like much to do about nothing.

it's coming from Clinton, so more likely than not, it's a lie.

it's coming from Clinton, so more likely than not, it's a lie.

Well I pretty much assume the same form most politicians Especially during election runs. Some times I care whether or not it is a lie and others not so much, the later is the case here.

Well I pretty much assume the same form most politicians Especially during election runs. Some times I care whether or not it is a lie and others not so much, the later is the case here.

it's not the worst of her lies and deceptions, but it is just another in the long line.

False. Republicans are offering real solutions to real problems for the black community. Not pandering to them with more handouts to keep them voting in dependency for life.

Yeah, real solutions like "go **** yourself."

it's not the worst of her lies and deceptions, but it is just another in the long line.

Habitual.

I wonder if she really knows who she is anymore?

Yeah, real solutions like "go **** yourself."

No, we're trying to help them fish. You just keep giving them free fish. Which one sounds like more of a permanent solution to you?

Habitual.

I wonder if she really knows who she is anymore?

Oh she knows. She's a corporate politician, a Republocrat Status Quo supporter. She full on knows this, she full on knows who she serves. She just has to lie to us in order to get elected. But she'll never be for The People. She's another GW, another Obama.

No, we're trying to help them fish. You just keep giving them free fish. Which one sounds like more of a permanent solution to you?

A more apt analogy would be that democrats want to teach them to fish (case in point, tuition-free college) and republicans want to tell them "go **** yourself and teach yourself to fish."

A more apt analogy would be that democrats want to teach them to fish (case in point, tuition-free college) and republicans want to tell them "go **** yourself and teach yourself to fish."

Democrats have been throwing money at them for 50 years, and the black community is spiraling downward into the depths of hell. Other minorities aren't.

Democrats have been throwing money at them for 50 years, and the black community is spiraling downward into the depths of hell. Other minorities aren't.

And i could just the same claim that republican policies have hampered the progress of democratic policies.

Fact is, we never paid the true cost to properly educate emancipated slaves. Further, there were lots of policies that served to keep blacks geographically constrained.

Oh she knows. She's a corporate politician, a Republocrat Status Quo supporter. She full on knows this, she full on knows who she serves. She just has to lie to us in order to get elected. But she'll never be for The People. She's another GW, another Obama.

I don't follow the end of that comment. Bush and Obama could not be more diametrically opposed on most issues. (Other than that damn bailout Bush started.)

I don't follow the end of that comment. Bush and Obama could not be more diametrically opposed on most issues. (Other than that damn bailout Bush started.)
Not really. Obama and Bush are similar in numerous ways, especially when it comes to their foreign policy affairs.

And i could just the same claim that republican policies have hampered the progress of democratic policies.

Fact is, we never paid the true cost to properly educate emancipated slaves. Further, there were lots of policies that served to keep blacks geographically constrained.

Tell me, where in the world are blacks just thriving? Don't step in that trap; the "blame America for racism" thing is weak. How many black leaders do you see in Europe? How many prominent business leaders there? How many African countries are beacons of industry and the future?

Black people have vastly more opportunity here than anywhere.

Not really. Obama and Bush are similar in numerous ways, especially when it comes to their foreign policy affairs.

Oh my gawd. I don't have the time or strength for that one today.

Back
Top Bottom