• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hillary Clinton Tells Black Radio Host She Carries Hot Sauce In Her Purse

Probably because you already know that to be true.

Bush wouldn't have bailed on Iraq. He wouldn't have visited Cuba. He wouldn't be running around the globe bowing to every leader. He wouldn't have apologized at every turn for America. He wouldn't consider closing Guantanamo. He wouldn't constantly criticize Israel and support the Palestinians. He wouldn't cower to Putin.

This could go on all day.

I don't follow the end of that comment. Bush and Obama could not be more diametrically opposed on most issues. (Other than that damn bailout Bush started.)

They're both the same. they're corporate politicians expanding the war and government against the free exercise of rights and liberties by the People. Big government, big debt, big war, big spending, big brother, big corporation politicians. they are not "diametrically opposed". They have different talking points, they run their mouths differently, but end of day they do the same damned thing.

They're both the same. they're corporate politicians expanding the war and government against the free exercise of rights and liberties by the People. Big government, big debt, big war, big spending, big brother, big corporation politicians. they are not "diametrically opposed". They have different talking points, they run their mouths differently, but end of day they do the same damned thing.

I'll definitely agree I've had my fill of Clintons and Bushes.

Bush wouldn't have bailed on Iraq. He wouldn't have visited Cuba. He wouldn't be running around the globe bowing to every leader. He wouldn't have apologized at every turn for America. He wouldn't consider closing Guantanamo. He wouldn't constantly criticize Israel and support the Palestinians. He wouldn't cower to Putin.

This could go on all day.

We left on Bush's time scale. he would have "bailed" on Iraq only because it would give excuse later to expand the war. He did run around "bowing" to leaders like Saudi Arabia. He may not have "apologized at every turn for America", but those are just words. Words are wind. Maybe, maybe not Gitmo, but I'm not convinced that Obama just didn't move those bastards elsewhere. And there would be no difference in the state of Israel and Palestinian affairs regardless of the words Bush spewed as opposed to Obama.

Like I said, end of day same actions. End of day same place. They may talk different games, but it's nothing but talk. Actions remain the same, situation remains the same. Bigger government, bigger war, bigger debt.

He's slashing the military to pieces financially. C'mon.
No he is not. National Security spending went from 20.1 percent in 2010 to 15.9 percent in 2015. And that's only because the Obama administration’s decision to start removing U.S. troops from Iraq (on the Bush time-table mind you) and Afghanistan. The second has to do with a process known as sequestration (the framework for automatic, across-the-board cuts to both military and non-military spending that were originally designed to force bipartisan negotiators in Congress to strike a deal in 2011), and when When negotiations fell apart,*the cuts went into effect.

PolitiFact Sheet: Military spending under Obama and Congress | PolitiFact

No he is not. National Security spending went from 20.1 percent in 2010 to 15.9 percent in 2015. And that's only because the Obama administration’s decision to start removing U.S. troops from Iraq (on the Bush time-table mind you) and Afghanistan. The second has to do with a process known as sequestration (the framework for automatic, across-the-board cuts to both military and non-military spending that were originally designed to force bipartisan negotiators in Congress to strike a deal in 2011), and when When negotiations fell apart,*the cuts went into effect.

PolitiFact Sheet: Military spending under Obama and Congress | PolitiFact

Exactly, and completely by design. Just like the implosion of Obamacare was intentional to get to a single payer plan.

Obama speaks and acts very openly against the United States military.

Just listen to Allen West.

Whoa: 50 military intel chiefs just REVOLTED against Obama - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have formally complained that their reports on ISIS and al-Qaida’s branch in Syria were being inappropriately altered by senior officials, The Daily Beast has learned.

The complaints spurred the Pentagon’s inspector general to open an investigation into the alleged manipulation of intelligence. The fact that so many people complained suggests there are deep-rooted, systemic problems in how the U.S. military command charged with the war against the self-proclaimed Islamic State assesses intelligence. “The cancer was within the senior level of the intelligence command,” one defense official said.

Exactly, and completely by design. Just like the implosion of Obamacare was intentional to get to a single payer plan.

Obama speaks and acts very openly against the United States military.

Just listen to Allen West.

Whoa: 50 military intel chiefs just REVOLTED against Obama - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Alan West is biased source.

The fact is that Obama is not anti-military. He sends remote-controlled drones to blow up towns in the Middle East for Christ's sake.

Alan West is biased source.

And Politifact and The Humble Libertarian aren't? LOL

I'll listen to the military when it comes to the military. Allen West is military.

And Politifact and The Humble Libertarian aren't? LOL

I'll listen to the military when it comes to the military. Allen West is military.
He's a biased source when it comes to anything involving Obama. And Politifact and Humble Libertarian are not.

If you want to keep believing that Obama's anti-military that's fine. But just know that that's not the true in the slightest.

When I was travelling all over the world in some nasty crapholes, I always carried one bottle of Texas Pete and another bottle of Soy Sauce in my kit at all times. When you have to go cold camp, they are a life saver.

The entire world was travelled by explorers looking for spices to favor up their bland foods. Shame the Brits never caught on to the trend.

Hey, she just described me!

Well, minus the purse.

But I suspect she's pandering here, and maybe even worse she's playing to stereotypes.

She grew-up a couple blocks from me, and even had the street astride her house named after her. When she's here, she says she's from here. But when she's in Arkansas, she says she's from there. And when in NY, she says she's from there too!

The reality of course, is she's from Washington; which is why she won't get my vote.

Don't forget about when she's in the South....

Last edited:
Tell me, where in the world are blacks just thriving? Don't step in that trap; the "blame America for racism" thing is weak. How many black leaders do you see in Europe? How many prominent business leaders there? How many African countries are beacons of industry and the future?

Black people have vastly more opportunity here than anywhere.

In the UK.

I suggest you take a look at Parliament, where blacks are woefully underrepresented.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Black_British_politicians

"People of black African ancestry such as Bernie Grant, Baroness Amos and Diane Abbott, as well as Oona King and Paul Boateng who are of mixed race, have made significant contributions to British politics and trade unionism. Boateng became the UK's first biracial cabinet minister in 2002 when he was appointed as Chief Secretary to the Treasury. Abbott became the first black woman Member of Parliament when she was elected to the House of Commons in the 1987 general election.

Bill Morris was elected general secretary of the Transport and General Workers' Union in 1992. He was knighted in 2003, and in 2006 he took a seat in the House of Lords as a working life peer, Baron Morris of Handsworth."

-wiki; black British

They are underrepresented, perhaps, but i wouldn't say woefully so.

http://www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/sn01156.pdf

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Black_British_politicians

"People of black African ancestry such as Bernie Grant, Baroness Amos and Diane Abbott, as well as Oona King and Paul Boateng who are of mixed race, have made significant contributions to British politics and trade unionism. Boateng became the UK's first biracial cabinet minister in 2002 when he was appointed as Chief Secretary to the Treasury. Abbott became the first black woman Member of Parliament when she was elected to the House of Commons in the 1987 general election.

Bill Morris was elected general secretary of the Transport and General Workers' Union in 1992. He was knighted in 2003, and in 2006 he took a seat in the House of Lords as a working life peer, Baron Morris of Handsworth."

-wiki; black British

They are underrepresented, perhaps, but i wouldn't say woefully so.

http://www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/sn01156.pdf

Wake me when a black person comes remotely close to becoming prime minister or president anywhere in Europe.

Seriously, Hillary? As if "I don't feel no ways tired" wasn't pandering enough to black America, now you've gone Beyoncé on us?

The woman knows no shame.

Whenever people make these kinds of posts, I always think to myself, "Hey, that politician must be doing all right if this is the best they can come up with to complain about." That includes Palin.

Do yourself a favor--find something more substantial to whine about. You're only hurting your cause with this sort of lame attack.

Seriously, Hillary? As if "I don't feel no ways tired" wasn't pandering enough to black America, now you've gone Beyoncé on us?

If Trump said that , he would be labeled racist by the PC hounddogs . :roll:

Whenever people make these kinds of posts, I always think to myself, "Hey, that politician must be doing all right if this is the best they can come up with to complain about." That includes Palin.

Do yourself a favor--find something more substantial to whine about. You're only hurting your cause with this sort of lame attack.

This is exactly the type of thing that liberals obsess over daily, so point your arrows the other way. They're tied in knots over the face on the $20 bill currently, as well as letting men pee in girls bathrooms.

This is exactly the type of thing that liberals obsess over daily, so point your arrows the other way.

Ahh, you want a pass because "liberals do it, too."

They're tied in knots over the face on the $20 bill currently, as well as letting men pee in girls bathrooms.

Oh yeah, there aren't any conservatives freaking out over either of these :roll: , not that I understand how they are related to this topic.

I think she means butler,maid or whoever serves her meals might have hot sauce in their pocket or purse.

Back
Top Bottom