• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Higher IQ- Trump or Obama?

There’s more: “The late William T. Kelley, who taught Trump at the University of Pennsylvania, said, “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Turl]

Liberal calls Republican dumb.

WOW -there's a story!

Liberal calls Republican dumb.

WOW -there's a story!
Trump was a Democrat until not too long ago, genius. And what makes you think Kelley was a liberal (not that it would, in any way, make a difference)?

Here’s some more fun food for thought about the man with “great words”: “Trump spent only two years at Penn, having transferred to Wharton as a junior from Fordham in New York City. He was hardly a stellar student (never making the dean’s list, despite repeatedly telling the New York Times he graduated first in his class).”
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/donald-trump-2016-wharton-pennsylvania-214425

Don’t read the whole article because you may have a meltdown.

Trump was a Democrat until not too long ago, genius. And what makes you think Kelley was a liberal (not that it would, in any way, make a difference)?

Here’s some more fun food for thought about the man with “great words”: “Trump spent only two years at Penn, having transferred to Wharton as a junior from Fordham in New York City. He was hardly a stellar student (never making the dean’s list, despite repeatedly telling the New York Times he graduated first in his class).”
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/donald-trump-2016-wharton-pennsylvania-214425

Don’t read the whole article because you may have a meltdown.

.yawwnnnn..plenty of geniuses don't do well in school.

Tr And what makes you think Kelley was a liberal (not that it would, in any way, make a difference)?

Hn.

A college Professor-a liberal? Wonder why anybody would assume that???

{Eye ROll}

Oh and what was he when that liberal professor called him an idiot?
An idiot.

A college Professor-a liberal? Wonder why anybody would assume that???
{Eye ROll}
While it is true that liberals tend to be smarter than conservatives, thus making it likely that most professors are liberals, in this case how do you know that Kelley was a liberal? Surely there must have been 1 or 2 conservative educators at Penn when Trump was there.

.yawwnnnn..plenty of geniuses don't do well in school.

Most geniuses demonstrate their genius in some way. Trump's talent is not immediatley evident in his "achievements".

This is a hot potato, so I have to remember the strict posting rules.

Most people do not need to know the alleged IQs of those celebrities.

We all know which ones are very intelligent and which ones are obviously not, regardless of what praise they get from their sycophants in the media.

(I am intelligent enough to know that I had better not say any more.)

Says a lot about the IQ of someone who takes an on-line IQ test ... :lamo

Curiosity is one sign of intelligence. Blanket declarations are one crutch of the unintelligent.

LInk please

The link is in the op. A website called "OMG LANE." :roll: As far as the source goes, it doesn't appear to exist.

Briefly:
His IQ may have been (incorrectly) estimated from the SAT scores required for freshmen to get into Wharton. (Though it should have been 10 points lower if that were the case.) Trump transferred into Wharton as a junior and was accepted thanks to a friendly admissions officer who knew his brother.

Last edited:
If IQ is indicative of “problem solving” skills, the President’s IQ will be needed and front and center in the coming weeks/months......

Most geniuses demonstrate their genius in some way. Trump's talent is not immediatley evident in his "achievements".

YEah- somehome managing to become the most powerful man on earth despite opposition from almost all of the media , and both parties??? Pfffft . Nuthin.

Ivanka Trump -140
Michelle Obama-130

Donald Trump -156
Barack Obama --145
Celebrity IQs That Are Truly Incredible

156? :lamo

Why not go for 9156? It makes more sense, because obviously Trump has to have the largest IQ.

Can't you just hear Trump, "It's so big, it's the biggest ever."

"I tried showing it to Melania, but it was too big to fit in the house. It's many thousand to brains large. Much larger than Obama's or even Ian...Ein....you know, that old white rapper everyone talks about. I think he had a famous song called 'Relatives', or was it 'Relativity?' What was his name? Oh, now I remember, it was MC Esquared. Why do people think he was so smart just because he wrote a song? I can't even remember the words, so he wasn't as smart as me. And that's how we know white people invented rap from his name, he was the very first MC. I know that because I'm a very stable genius. Yes I am."

Last edited:
The link is in the op. A website called "OMG LANE." :roll: As far as the source goes, it doesn't appear to exist.

Briefly:
Trump transferred into Wharton as a junior and was accepted thanks to a friendly admissions officer who knew his brother.

And undoubtedly a lot of money from some Foundation or other.

Well, I would not necessarily doubt it, OlNate. But let us say, for the sake of argument, that it is true. That if Trump took multiple IQ tests to all of our satisfactions, his score would average 156, compared to Barack Obama's score. Okay. So what?

This is kind of like finding out that when measured, Trump actually has slightly larger hands than Barack Obama. Okay. So what?

What does Donald Trump's ability to demonstrate a high degree of short-term memory, analytical thinking, mathematical ability and spatial recognition have to do with anything?

The only relevance I find is that Trump has used IQ as a means of making himself superior to others and denigrating opponents. I agree with your point, but it's a fairly common notion that a person's IQ is a measure of their intelligence in a broader way than the test actually measures.

YEah- somehome managing to become the most powerful man on earth despite opposition from almost all of the media , and both parties??? Pfffft . Nuthin.

Oh he's a great flimflam man, who is apparently willing to do anything, literally anything, to get elected. He realized that if he courted the racist vote, he would have a good chance of winning. He courted them hard, and he was correct.

Others could have done this as well, but they chose not to. They just weren't big enough POS. Trump, as we all know, is that big of a POS.

Back
Top Bottom