• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

He many not be pretty, but he identifies as a she...

Does this person identity as a transgender woman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a woman like? I am genuinely asking because this is part of what is at issue. Is Caitlin Jenner "like a woman". Is there some defined way that a woman is supposed to be?

Zimmer, you are not arguing in good faith. You throw around the word leftist in a combative way. What is your point? You are simply trying to back aproudlefty into a corner for your entertainment. Why not have a rational thoughtful discussion. Otherwise, you should drop the topic.

Why do we call tomboys "tomboys"?

And don't worry about him. I am trying to educate him on transgenderism and gender dysphoria, two real conditions. He seems to think that if someone identifies as something, it must be so according to the "Left".

Who really cares, here.
Does anyone know this person, here.

People who interact with this person may care, have a say. But in reality, the person making the claims should know.

Wrong again.

You keep trying, but you boxed yourself into a corner, and I’m not going to let you slither out.

HE... decided HE is a trans woman in multiple videos.

As I have stated multiple times, you cannot decide to be a transgender. Just like you cannot decide to be gay one day.

Claiming to be a transgender woman does not make it so? Since when? That’s all you have to do to become one... is to declare it. And you can switch tomorrow if you like.

Same goes for the “X” number of other genders Leftists claim there are. You only have to identify as whateverthe****youwant... and Viola!!! You are that gender according to the Left.

But... you claimed in another thread... ”she” wasn’t transgender because why? Help me recall? Too manly? Too ugly perhaps?

But most transgenders women are manly and ugly as women because... (drumroll)... they are men!!!

No, to be taken serious as a transgender, there'd be a psychologist involved.

That is where the RW get all confused. Thinking a person will wake up today, claim transgender, and waltz into a female locker room. That is not the case.

The left requires proof. The RW thinks it's make a claim and Viola, they are that. No one on the left makes such a claim.
/end thread.

I did say... “perhaps”.

Because you inferred it.

Anyone reading the back and forth will understand it clearly when they see the video you posted... with your model transgender women.

I’ve posted the link so anyone interested can watch you get educated, and witness your lies, deceits and slithering about.

It appears this thread is the one with lies, deceits and slithering about. Trying to make some silly claim about the left. When it's some RWers that are the confused on how transgenders are classified.

As I have stated multiple times, you cannot decide to be a transgender. Just like you cannot decide to be gay one day.

You gave someone here some bad advice a few posts back... in fact you gave advice which the professionals at Frequently Asked Questions about Transgender People | National Center for Transgender Equality strongly advised against.

They called it... “extremely harmful”.

And you go around deciding who is and is not trans based on what? Looks. That was your message in your posts... see below. Then you mocked the trans woman.

Here is the evidence of your transgressions:

That's a transvestite. :lamo

Dude. He is NOT a transgender woman. Go to any local gay bar and watch a drag queen. You'll know. And sometimes they like to be called "Ma'am" or any other name.

Actually he reminds me of this:

h8pEgvf.gif

One of the comments on that Youtube page: "I sexually identify as a gun and I have been TRIGGERED".

:lamo :lamo

See that's a person with sense of humor.

LOL. Dude please stop. He isn't a transgender woman. You're making it worse. :lamo

This is an example of a real transgender woman. Learn. Evolve.

No, to be taken serious as a transgender, there'd be a psychologist involved.

That is where the RW get all confused. Thinking a person will wake up today, claim transgender, and waltz into a female locker room. That is not the case.

The left requires proof. The RW thinks it's make a claim and Viola, they are that. No one on the left makes such a claim.
/end thread.

This is untrue. In fact therapists in most states cannot even explore the trans identity with a client because any challenging of one's self identification has been labeled conversion therapy. If one says they are trans they are trans. Informed consent clinics allow cross sex hormones and some allow surgery with no vetting whatsoever. This was a response to what was seen as too much gatekeeping. You may not be aware how much things have changed.

This is also not a left/right issue. Many "right"(republicans) do support trans people but many also use the topic to ridicule the "left" based on some of the more radical examples of trans activism. The truth is, unfortunately many on the "left"(democrats) have jumped fully on board with self identification and are all in with enshrining self ID into law. Never mind the unintended consequences for women. This is not true progress.

So the "left" does not require proof.

It appears this thread is the one with lies, deceits and slithering about. Trying to make some silly claim about the left. When it's some RWers that are the confused on how transgenders are classified.

ROTFLOL... Go to the thread where these posts are and you will find out who is slithering and a bald faced liar. it ain’t me.

You will also find out this Lefty believes he can tell who is and is not a trans woman by looking at them.

He is the one who is mocking trans women because they don’t look like his “real transgender women”.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Here is THE TRANS IDENTIFIER AND MOCKER in his own words... enjoy! His lies, deceits and slithering get really thick later in our back-and-forth.

I’ve added comments so you can understand:

Dude. He is NOT a transgender woman. Go to any local gay bar and watch a drag queen. You'll know. And sometimes they like to be called "Ma'am" or any other name.
Translation: Too ugly, not feminine enough.

h8pEgvf.gif
Translation: The one who claims to be a trans woman in the video...too ugly, not feminine enough.

One of the comments on that Youtube page: "I sexually identify as a gun and I have been TRIGGERED".

LOL. Dude please stop. He isn't a transgender woman. You're making it worse. :lamo

Translation: Too ugly, not feminine enough... like these trans women are... these are “real transgender women”.

Last edited:
ROTFLOL... Go to the thread where these posts are and you will find out who is slithering.

You will also find out this Lefty believes he can tell who is and is not a trans woman by looking at them.

He is the one who is mocking them.

Here is THE TRANS IDENTIFIER AND MOCKER in his own words... enjoy!

Why do you have a problem with me not agreeing that the man in question is TG?

This is untrue. In fact therapists in most states cannot even explore the trans identity with a client because any challenging of one's self identification has been labeled conversion therapy. If one says they are trans they are trans. Informed consent clinics allow cross sex hormones and some allow surgery with no vetting whatsoever. This was a response to what was seen as too much gatekeeping. You may not be aware how much things have changed.

This is also not a left/right issue. Many "right"(republicans) do support trans people but many also use the topic to ridicule the "left" based on some of the more radical examples of trans activism. The truth is, unfortunately many on the "left"(democrats) have jumped fully on board with self identification and are all in with enshrining self ID into law. Never mind the unintended consequences for women. This is not true progress.

I posted much of what you posted for dairyair... seems to have gone on deaf ears.

ROTFLOL... Go to the thread where these posts are and you will find out who is slithering and a bald faced liar. it ain’t me.

He is the one who is mocking trans women because they don’t look like his “real transgender women”.

Here is THE TRANS IDENTIFIER AND MOCKER in his own words... enjoy! His lies, deceits and slithering get really thick later in our back-and-forth.

I’ve added comments so you can understand:

Translation: The one who claims to be a trans woman in the video...too ugly, not feminine enough.

Translation: Too ugly, not feminine enough... like these trans women are... these are “real transgender women”.

I only need to read this thread.

Generally, when one makes multiple quote posts without contexts, they are usually lying or uninformed on the topic at hand and use those posts without knowledge of the subject.

As for the question in the OP, who cares?
And there is no evidence for anyone to make an honest response.

My main point, which I likely didn't do to well in making is, No one can wake up 1 day, walk into a place and make a claim as to be the opposite gender and go use the opposite gender locker room.
That is what many RW types seem to think. At least those that respond in these type threads.

If looks like Schifft's gal pal pajama boy toy basement dwelling whistleblowhard.

Really? You know what he looks like? Why haven't you shated this with your masters?

Why are you fearful of discussing them? You have something to hide? Like your ignorance?

Tell me.. Does the individual in the video self identify as a trans woman? Does the reporter identify “her” as a trans gender woman? If so, wouldn’t that make her one under Leftist gender rules?

Why are leftists so fearful of discussing gender? Is it confusing for you? Know so little about it? What’s the problem? I thought you people were experts on gender? No????

I'm not at all fearful of it. I don't know this person, and it's very likely she does. The reporter identifying anybody as anything does not make it so.

Why do you care about this person's gender identity? What difference dies it possibly mske?

I'm not at all fearful of it. I don't know this person, and it's very likely she does. The reporter identifying anybody as anything does not make it so.

Why do you care about this person's gender identity? What difference dies it possibly mske?

ROTFLOL...

The individual has self identified as a transgender woman in multiple videos. That isn’t enough?

AProudLefty mocks this individual, and because “she” looks like a man dressed as a woman... as most trans women do... instead of feminine as his examples of trans women... she isn’t a trans woman in his book.

The Gender Polizei will not be pleased with you nor AProudLefty for ****ting on transgender people.

You’re setting their movement backwards... and I surmise, had someone on the right done what you two have done... we’d be considered troglodytes.

Last edited:
Why do you have a problem with me not agreeing that the man in question is TG?

Well... you came out of the gate mocking this transgender woman, and then you illustrated who you believe a transgender woman is... those who look feminine. You posts below illustrate this clearly.

Fact is, most transgender women look like men. Because they are.

Fact is, to be a transgender woman, all you have to do is announce you are one... just as it is all you have to do to be one of any of “X” genders identified by the Left.

Fact is, you provided a suggestion to another here that trans women need counseling (didn’t you say for a year), and then if you read the advice from “professionals”... they claim what you suggest is “extremely harmful”.

So... it seems you have zero idea of what you speak... and you mock these people to boot!!!

You’ve stopped posting your laughing icons. Why is that? Being exposed as ignorant about a Leftist political movement, and mocking them in post after post is not so funny any longer?

h8pEgvf.gif

Last edited:
My main point, which I likely didn't do to well in making is, No one can wake up 1 day, walk into a place and make a claim as to be the opposite gender and go use the opposite gender locker room.
That is what many RW types seem to think. At least those that respond in these type threads.

We have two Leftists here claiming a self identifying trans woman seen and admitting so in two videos, is not a trans women in their eyes.

They may not be able to go into the “other locker room “... ever... but they sure as hell can wake up one day and claim they are another of the Left’s many “genders”. That is all it takes... is a decision and pointing to what they want to be on the Leftist gender menu.

I asked previously in this forum how many there are... Leftists shuck and jive with their answers because not even they have a clue how many there are or what these might be.

Some even asking why I would post such a question...

Here’s the thread:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/poll...ere.html?highlight=How+many+genders+are+there

Last edited:
That sounds like something someone with a small penis would say.

Really? You may be right but maybe not. What difference do sizes of male or female sex organs make anyway, except to sexually perverted dummasses?

ROTFLOL...

The individual has self identified as a transgender woman in multiple videos. That isn’t enough?

AProudLefty mocks this individual, and because “she” looks like a man dressed as a woman... as most trans women do... instead of feminine as his examples of trans women... she isn’t a trans woman in his book.

The Gender Polizei will not be pleased with you nor AProudLefty for ****ting on transgender people.

You’re setting their movement backwards... and I surmise, had someone on the right done what you two have done... we’d be considered troglodytes.

It would be a victory for freedom if anyone on the right acknowledged a person's gender identification. I said it's likely she does.

You still haven't answered why you're obseessed with trans people.

Leftist political movement[/B]

Gender identity is not a leftist political movement.

Zimmer, please elevate your discourse. You seem obsessed with this topic but only to weaponize it against who you deem are "leftists". In my opinion this is an important topic and you do a service to no-one (least of all your "conservative values") by behaving this way. What is your real point?

Who really cares, here.
Does anyone know this person, here.

People who interact with this person may care, have a say. But in reality, the person making the claims should know.

Yes. If a man wants to pretend to be a woman that's fine. But there is no requirement for those who don't know him to go along with the charade.

Gender identity is not a leftist political movement.

Zimmer, please elevate your discourse. You seem obsessed with this topic but only to weaponize it against who you deem are "leftists". In my opinion this is an important topic and you do a service to no-one (least of all your "conservative values") by behaving this way. What is your real point?
I’m not the one claiming a self identified trans woman is not a trans woman. Leftists here are... aggressively so. Y’know, those supposedly of the “woke” culture. Seems they forgot to set their alarms!!!

I’m not the one here misinforming people as to what is demanded to become “X” gender. Again, that is Leftists. They deny all you have to do is wake up one morning and declare yourself so.

I’m not the one who was mocking the trans woman in this thread. That’s been from the Left.

I’m not the one in this thread implying the trans women cannot be one because she is masculine and ugly. That’s from the Left.

I’m not the one In this thread who misinformed a poster here about “counseling”... which is deemed by “professionals” as being “extremely harmful”... That was a Leftist pushing the false information.

So, don’t tell me to elevate my discourse when I’m not the one:

1. Providing “extremely harmful” false information.

2. Mocking trans women in this thread.

3. Claiming a self identified trans woman is not one because “she” is not feminine.

4. Claiming you trans “X” people cannot wake up one morning and identify as “X” gender.

You have pointed your gun in the wrong direction... perhaps you should point it to those on the Left who have these beliefs.

And tell me... why haven’t you taken on these troglodyte Leftists?

As for it being political... let’s not bull**** the audience... it is political, just as the gay movement was political.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom