• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

He many not be pretty, but he identifies as a she...

Does this person identity as a transgender woman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
And claims to be a transgender woman... and gets pissed off if people don’t call him “Ma’am”.

Simple question... Does this person identify as a transgender woman? (Misspelling in the poll question)

Yes.

No.

The answer is on the title of the video.

I ask, because a Leftists here claims this is not a transgender woman. It seems to think transgender women have to look like women.

And claims to be a transgender woman... and gets pissed off if people don’t call him “Ma’am”.

Simple question... Does this person identify as a transgender woman? (Misspelling in the poll question)

Yes.

No.

I ask, because a Leftists here claims this is not a transgender woman. It seems to think transgender women have to look like women.

I don't know this person, so i don't know how they identify.

Why are you obsessed with trans people?

Why are you fearful of discussing them? You have something to hide? Like your ignorance?

Tell me.. Does the individual in the video self identify as a trans woman? Does the reporter identify “her” as a trans gender woman? If so, wouldn’t that make her one under Leftist gender rules?

Why are leftists so fearful of discussing gender? Is it confusing for you? Know so little about it? What’s the problem? I thought you people were experts on gender? No????

Last edited:

Yes.

No.

First, you'd have to provide a background and history of this person in question in order for your poll to be meaningful. Claiming to be a transgender woman does not make it so.

Actually I think he's obsessed with ugly transvestites.

Yes.

No.

OMG, you are actually as uninformed as your posts make you look. What a Richard.

First, you'd have to provide a background and history of this person in question in order for your poll to be meaningful. Claiming to be a transgender woman does not make it so.

Claiming to be a transgender woman does not make it so? Since when? That’s all you have to do to become one... is to declare it. And you can switch tomorrow if you like.

Same goes for the “X” number of other genders Leftists claim there are. You only have to identify as whateverthe****youwant... and Viola!!! You are that gender according to the Left.

But... you claimed in another thread... ”she” wasn’t transgender because why? Help me recall? Too manly? Too ugly perhaps?

But most transgenders women are manly and ugly as women because... (drumroll)... they are men!!!

OMG, you are actually as uninformed as your posts make you look. What a Richard.

Is the individual in the video a transgender woman? “She” identifies as one. Are you telling us she is not? I asked that exact question, so go ahead and vote. Let us know where you stand.

And you do not explain why I am uninformed. Why so cowardly? Please enlighten me with the wisdom of your ears... they’re so big. Is that you Obama?

Claiming to be a transgender woman does not make it so? Since when? That’s all you have to do to become one... is to declare it. And you can switch tomorrow if you like.

That is where you are very ignorant. People make claims all the time. And if they switch then they were never transgender to begin with because they're supposedly was born transgender. The key word is persistence of identity.

Same goes for the “X” number of other genders Leftists claim there are. You only have to identify as whateverthe****youwant... and Viola!!! You are that gender according to the Left.

More ignorant statements. :lamo We don't give a single fvck what those less than 1% of the population think they are.

But... you claimed in another thread... ”she” wasn’t transgender because why? Help me recall? Too manly? Too ugly perhaps?

Another lie. I never claimed that.

Yes.

No.

If looks like Schifft's gal pal pajama boy toy basement dwelling whistleblowhard.

Actually I think he's obsessed with ugly transvestites.

You have something against ugly transvestites? You’re not a very tolerant Leftist. I’ve noticed Leftists here dropping homophobic slurs with regularity... are you one of those types too?

If transjacking men competing in women’s sports is permitted...

The post above is a wondrous illustration of AProudLefty and his ignorance about what constitutes a transgender woman. He has a penchant for lies and deceits in the thread... which I ably point out.

The back and forth of him exposing his ignorance is a few pages long.

Tell me AProudLefty... did you learn anything about transgender women, or are you still as ignorant about the subject as rocket?

You have something against ugly transvestites? You’re not a very tolerant Leftist. I’ve noticed Leftists here dropping homophobic slurs with regularity... are you one of those types too?

If transjacking men competing in women’s sports is permitted...

The post above is a wondrous illustration of AProudLefty and his ignorance about what constitutes a transgender woman. He has a penchant for lies and deceits in the thread... which I ably point out.

The back and forth of him exposing his ignorance is a few pages long.

Tell me AProudLefty... did you learn anything about transgender women, or are you still as ignorant about the subject as rocket?

:lamo I disagreed with you about that man being a transgender woman and you just cannot have it. Because it doesn't fit your narrative about the Left.

That is where you are very ignorant. People make claims all the time. And if they switch then they were never transgender to begin with because they're supposedly was born transgender. The key word is persistence of identity.

More ignorant statements. :lamo We don't give a single fvck what those less than 1% of the population think they are.

Another lie. I never claimed that.

I did say... “perhaps”.

Because you inferred it.

Anyone reading the back and forth will understand it clearly when they see the video you posted... with your model transgender women.

I’ve posted the link so anyone interested can watch you get educated, and witness your lies, deceits and slithering about.

I did say... “perhaps”.

Because you inferred it.

Anyone reading the back and forth will understand it clearly when they see the video you posted... with your model transgender women.

I’ve posted the link so anyone interested can watch you get educated, and witness your lies and deceits.

You're the one who claimed that the man in video is a transgender woman because he identifies as one. And you also claimed that MOST transgender women look like him (ugly men in drag).

Is the individual in the video a transgender woman? “She” identifies as one. Are you telling us she is not? I asked that exact question, so go ahead and vote. Let us know where you stand.

And you do not explain why I am uninformed. Why so cowardly? Please enlighten me with the wisdom of your ears... they’re so big. Is that you Obama?

You are uninformed because you think because someone identifies as a woman, they are transgender. Transgender is more than saying you are something, she might be a transvestite. I don't know the person, if she says she is transgender, my default position would be to believe her, but I could be wrong. Why is your default position to deny her?

Yes.

No.

Just because you obsess about being defiled by a TG person is no reason to start a poll about it. Keep your personal life to yourself, please.

REPUBLICANS​
Closeted Gay Curious Hypocrites

Last edited:
If looks like Schifft's gal pal pajama boy toy basement dwelling whistleblowhard.

That sounds like something someone with a small penis would say.

Actually, it looks almost exactly like Kellyanne Conway.

:lamo I disagreed with you about that man being a transgender woman and you just cannot have it. Because it doesn't fit your narrative about the Left.

That man identifies as a transgender woman. As did the weight lifter.

You are shooting the Left’s gender classification Mumbo-jumbo in the face... do you not realize that? And you laugh about it... which has me howling as I type this... ROTFLOL.

You are claiming a self identified transgender woman is not a transgender woman!!!

Why is this not a transgender woman? Because YOU say so???

Ahhh... Ricky... youz gots lotsa ‘splain’in to do to those on your side.

ROTFLOL...

Talk about thick... ROTFLOL...

That man identifies as a transgender woman. As did the weight lifter.

You are shooting the Left’s gender classification Mumbo-jumbo in the face... do you not realize that? And you laugh about it... which has me howling as I type this... ROTFLOL.

You are denying a self identified transgender woman is not a transgender woman!!!

Why is this not a transgender woman? Because YOU say so???

Ahhh... Ricky... youz gots lotsa ‘splain’in to do to those on your side.

ROTFLOL...

Talk about thick... ROTFLOL...

So you accept that transgenderism is a real thing? :lamo

That sounds like something someone with a small penis would say.

Tell us... Is the person in the video who identifies as a trans gender woman... a transgender woman?

Good try...

You claimed the self identifying transgender woman was not a transgender woman.

Tell us... why is that? Because YOU say so?

Or is it because the person is too ugly... which you hinted at.

You do realize you are ****ting all over the Left’s gender mumbo-jumbo with your replies?

Tell me, if self identifying is not enough to claim your preferred gender... how is it done? Do YOU decide?

Here are your initial replies to the self identifying transgender woman at the start of this thread:

That's a transvestite. :lamo

Dude. He is NOT a transgender woman. Go to any local gay bar and watch a drag queen. You'll know. And sometimes they like to be called "Ma'am" or any other name.

LOL. Dude please stop. He isn't a transgender woman. You're making it worse. :lamo

This is an example of a real transgender woman. Learn. Evolve.

Last edited:
Good try...

I'll go through the elementary school route and explain it to you in simple terms.

If you tell a gay man that you are gay, do you think he will believe you?

Actually, it looks almost exactly like Kellyanne Conway.

Tell us... Is the person in the video who identifies as a trans gender woman... a transgender woman?

You’re not laughing any longer. The smugness is gone. Something wrong?

You do realize, to many Leftists, your series of posts below... culminating with the video has you coming off as a troglodyte?

I'll go through the elementary school route and explain it to you in simple terms.

If you tell a gay man that you are gay, do you think he will believe you?

You did not answer.

If self identifying as transgender isn’t enough, what does it take to become one?

And why is this transgender woman not a transgender woman to you?

Good try...

You claimed the self identifying transgender woman was not a transgender woman.

Tell us... why is that? Because YOU say so?

Or is it because the person is too ugly... which you hinted at.

You do realize you are ****ting all over the Left’s gender mumbo-jumbo with your replies?

Tell me, if self identifying is not enough to claim your preferred gender... how is it done? Do YOU decide?

Here are your initial replies to the self identifying transgender woman at the start of this thread:

That's a transvestite. :lamo

Dude. He is NOT a transgender woman. Go to any local gay bar and watch a drag queen. You'll know. And sometimes they like to be called "Ma'am" or any other name.

LOL. Dude please stop. He isn't a transgender woman. You're making it worse. :lamo

This is an example of a real transgender woman. Learn. Evolve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom