• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hate Coated Hatemongers With Hate Filling

aps said:
Saboteur, don't let it get to you. First, this is what the republican party does--they call names and use the word liberal like it was a cuss word. Look at Karl Rove--the President of the United States's Chief of Staff saying that democrats wanted to console the terrorists after 9-11--saying they live in a pre-9-11 mindset. He's namecalling and look at how high up he is? Cheney ain't any better. So you should not expect anything more from the repubs and cons on this message board.

Second, they are on the defense all the time. Their party is not doing well right now. Look at them--Scooter Libby is indicted, Cheney accidentally shoots someone, Fristy has been accused of insider trading, Tom DeLay has been indicted, etc. You get the picture. So they are like kids coming out with their fists waving recklessly in the air. It's kinda sad.

Third, they don't feel very good about themselves and put down your intelligence because they feel inferior to you.

How's that? Relax. By yelling at them, you give their words importance. Consider the source and then vent to me privately so we can talk $hit about them.

:cool:

Yeah aps, but isn't it ironic that none of the people you mentioned have been convicted of anything yet...........

KCConservative said:
Was Karl Rove promoted? What happened to Andy Card? Why didn't I hear about this?

If that's the only thing you could say in response to my post, I'm not doing too badly.

Correction, Karl Rove is Bush's Deputy Chief of Staff. I made a boo boo.

The Real McCoy said:
Using your logic, I shouldn't expect any better than cheating and lying from the libs/dems on this message board.

"Kids with their fists waving recklessly in the air." Kinda reminds me of Kennedy, Leahy and Schumer at the Alito hearings.

Do you have anything substantive to say in response to my post?

galenrox said:
You see, this is a good idea, but the bashing doesn't have enough to do with things that we know are actually true about the people
i.e.
Trajan - Flipped his **** because Kelzie bent him over and proved to him which of them is more of a man, leaving Trajan scarred and bitter towards the world, and has told himself that one day he'd **** the rest of the world in the *** just like Kelzie ****ed him.

See here's the thing.................:lol:

whats wrong with a little hate? Its a good f_ucking thing!
F_uck it! all Hate is our f_ucking friend.
What the f_ucking hell is this? "Hate Coated Hatemongers With Hate Filling"
Is that some sort of f_ucking donut? Well I hate it and I hate f_ucking donuts!
Oh f_uck it I hate everything!

PS. My you all find Peace and love .:2wave:

I hate that f_ucking waving , smile face thing!

jamesrage said:
So how is that quote full of hate?Oh I see you are one of those people who think the discrimination that black Americans went through is equal as the alledged discrimination that gays supposedly went through?

You are just damn lazy.Surely you could have pulled up something better than a quote I use in my signature line.

Homosexuals are not perverts. Nor am I an idiot because I want my gay brothers and their freinds to be equal to the rest of the american population.

That's how it's full of hate.

And who the hell are you to say who can love who or what?

Are you god?

Saboteur said:
Homosexuals are not perverts. Nor am I an idiot because I want my gay brothers and their freinds to be equal to the rest of the american population.

Are you god?

BRAVO. Great post.

cherokee said:
whats wrong with a little hate? Its a good f_ucking thing!
F_uck it! all Hate is our f_ucking friend.
What the f_ucking hell is this? "Hate Coated Hatemongers With Hate Filling"
Is that some sort of f_ucking donut? Well I hate it and I hate f_ucking donuts!
Oh f_uck it I hate everything!

PS. My you all find Peace and love .:2wave:

I hate that f_ucking waving , smile face thing!

A Hate Coated Hatemonger With Hate Filling is similar to a chocolate covered cherry. But it's closer to a Big Ball Of Bitch.

And I hate it too.

Saboteur said:

Yes you are a idiot to confuse love with lust and perversion.Lust and perversion is not love.Altering the definition of marriage does not make your confused brother and his friends equal.Because if they were truely equal they would have met the requirements for marriage instead of getting marriage bastardized to suit them.

Perversion is defined as according to dictionary.com

per·ver·sion Audio pronunciation of "perversion" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-vûrzhn, -shn)
n.

1. The act of perverting.
2. The state of being perverted.
2. A sexual practice or act considered abnormal or deviant.

So yes homosexuality is a perversion.Bad enough you morons are trying to change marriage now you idiots are trying to change the definition of words too.

Are you god?
I am not a god.Obviously you are a atheist or fake religious person so do not bother trying to talk about things that you view as fairy tales.

****ing someone in the *** or letting someone **** you in the *** is not love,it is a act of perversion reguardless of who does it.

jamesrage said:
Yes you are a idiot to confuse love with lust and perversion.Lust and perversion is not love.Altering the definition of marriage does not make your confused brother and his friends equal.Because if they were truely equal they would have met the requirements for marriage instead of getting marriage bastardized to suit them.

Are you married? Do you know any gay people?

Perversion is defined as according to dictionary.com

per·ver·sion Audio pronunciation of "perversion" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-vûrzhn, -shn)
n.

1. The act of perverting.
2. The state of being perverted.
2. A sexual practice or act considered abnormal or deviant.

So yes homosexuality is a perversion.Bad enough you morons are trying to change marriage now you idiots are trying to change the definition of words too.

Have you ever masturbated while looking at pictures of nude women?

Do you realize that masturbaton was at one time considered devient?

I once had a dictionary that defined it as an act of self degredation.

Now the definition is;

Main Entry: mas·tur·ba·tion
Pronunciation: "mas-t&r-'bA-sh&n
Function: noun
: erotic stimulation especially of one's own genital organs commonly resulting in orgasm and achieved by manual or other bodily contact exclusive of sexual intercourse, by instrumental manipulation, occasionally by sexual fantasies, or by various combinations of these agencies

I had nothing to do with this I swear!

I am not a god.Obviously you are a atheist or fake religious person so do not bother trying to talk about things that you view as fairy tales.

****ing someone in the *** or letting someone **** you in the *** is not love,it is a act of perversion reguardless of who does it.

I am not an athiest nor do I believe that religion is a fairy tail but if anything's been perverted....

Well let's just say that I think supporting the catholic church is closer to supporting perversion than wanting gays to pay the same taxes I do.

aps said:
Saboteur, don't let it get to you. First, this is what the republican party does--they call names and use the word liberal like it was a cuss word. Look at Karl Rove--the President of the United States's Chief of Staff saying that democrats wanted to console the terrorists after 9-11--saying they live in a pre-9-11 mindset. He's namecalling and look at how high up he is? Cheney ain't any better. So you should not expect anything more from the repubs and cons on this message board.

I hear ya! Thanks.

Second, they are on the defense all the time. Their party is not doing well right now. Look at them--Scooter Libby is indicted, Cheney accidentally shoots someone, Fristy has been accused of insider trading, Tom DeLay has been indicted, etc. You get the picture. So they are like kids coming out with their fists waving recklessly in the air. It's kinda sad.

The thing that really ticks me off is that they believe that these criminals are really conservatives when clearly they just want to grab as much money for themselves and their friends and leave this country high and dry. If they thought they could win their positions by running as democrats they would have and they would be doing the same thing.

Third, they don't feel very good about themselves and put down your intelligence because they feel inferior to you.

I wish I deserved that.:3oops:

How's that? Relax. By yelling at them, you give their words importance. Consider the source and then vent to me privately so we can talk $hit about them.

:cool:

I just realized that this morning on my way to work.

Carefull... I might just take you up on your offer for venting.;)

Saboteur said:
Well let's just say that I think supporting the catholic church is closer to supporting perversion than wanting gays to pay the same taxes I do.
The modern Catholic is forced with choosing their battles with Church doctrine. I am a practicing Catholic and a giant supporter of gay rights. Just like with selecting a political party, you have to weigh the good with the bad and learn to live with it.

KCConservative said:
The modern Catholic is forced with choosing their battles with Church doctrine. I am a practicing Catholic and a giant supporter of gay rights. Just like with selecting a political party, you have to weigh the good with the bad and learn to live with it.

Oih!:doh

Well you've got a full plate now doncha? :eek:

I am glad to know that you're a supporter of gay rights, I wasn't sure how to take your previouse post.

I gotta ask though what's with your sig?

Saboteur said:

Are you god?

Gays may not be perverts but a lot of people think the sex acts they engage in is perverted.......

Everyone deserve equal rights....Ehen it come to marriage gays want a special right...........

No one care what gays do in the privacy of their bedrooms..........That does not mean we have to condone it or accept it as normal though...........

KCConservative said:

I am also a Catholic and the Catholic church teaches to love the sinner and hate the sin regardless what the sin is..........The church teaches that the sex act that gays engage in is a mortal sin........That can not be debated if you are a good Catholic.......

If you are a Catholic you can not pick and choose the doctrine you like and dislike like Kerry and Kennedy do........

Saboteur said:
To name a few of my favorites.

Deegan - Hate in the name of Jesus. Would butt**** Robodoon but can't admit his gayness.

NavyPride - Mumbles hate speak in his sleep.

Jamesrage - Plain ol' psycho, probably beats is girlfriends.

KCConservative - Sucks pundit dick.

Trajan Octavian Titus - Pissed because he knows he isn't man enough to bang Ann Coulter.

ptsdkid - Regurgitates hate and feeds it to his kids.

easyt65 - Fishes his hate filled turds out of the toilet and saves them because they look like Dick Chayne... Er Cheney.

Robodoon - Thick syrupy hate is what he finds in his tighty whities after dreaming about Deegan.

Saboteur - Has a heart "Black as midnight, Black as pitch, Blacker than the foulest witch." and will use it without mercy or conscience.

Sweet, I made the top of the list, right before Jesus even, not many can say that, no sir.:rofl

Anywho, I don't know what I said or did to tick you off so much, but maybe you could give me a few examples, and I'll be sure to repeat them often.;)

Complete and Utter AzzHoles

Navy Pride said:
Gays may not be perverts but a lot of people think the sex acts they engage in is perverted.......

Well there's nothing gay people do that straight people haven't done. Well except gay men haven't put their hoo hoo dilly in a woman's cha cha.

Anyway I'm talking about anal and oral sex.... plenty of straight people do both. Actually, I think most straight people do. So what makes it perverted? The fact that 2 men or 2 women are doing it as opposed to a man and a woman?

Everyone deserve equal rights....Ehen it come to marriage gays want a special right...........

What do you mean special?

No one care what gays do in the privacy of their bedrooms..........That does not mean we have to condone it or accept it as normal though...........

I know you don't care what my wife and I do in the bedroom but in your opinion it isn't 'normal'. I guess we shouldn't have been able to get married?

Saboteur said:
Well there's nothing gay people do that straight people haven't done. Well except gay men haven't put their hoo hoo dilly in a woman's cha cha.

Anyway I'm talking about anal and oral sex.... plenty of straight people do both. Actually, I think most straight people do. So what makes it perverted? The fact that 2 men or 2 women are doing it as opposed to a man and a woman?

What do you mean special?

I know you don't care what my wife and I do in the bedroom but in your opinion it isn't 'normal'. I guess we shouldn't have been able to get married?

1. and it is just as perverted for striaht people as it is fory gays............

2. they have the same right to marry I do........Like polygamysts gays want a special right........

3. your words, not mine.........

Deegan said:
Sweet, I made the top of the list, right before Jesus even, not many can say that, no sir.:rofl

Anywho, I don't know what I said or did to tick you off so much, but maybe you could give me a few examples, and I'll be sure to repeat them often.;)

Oh not much.

You just started a thread about Clinton speaking at Mrs. King's funeral and called it disgusting because you thought it was political grandstanding. Then it became a hate fest. Perhaps that wasn't your intent but it was a particularily frustrating thread for me. It just seemed like conservatives are looking for anything to get people's minds off of the fools and criminals they've elected to office. Rather than expressing their disappointment in the people that are trying to rip off America you'd rather turn something into a scandle.

Sounds like the same thing folks around here accuse the left of doing. Well both sides are doing it whadduya know?

Navy Pride said:
1. and it is just as perverted for striaht people as it is fory gays............

I take it you're one of those missionary position only guys? Do you only have sex for the purpose of procreation?

How many kids do you have?

2. they have the same right to marry I do........Like polygamysts gays want a special right........

They want more than one spouse? Like those guys in Utah and Idaho with 13 wives, of which some are teenagers and they get away with it because they hide behind religious freedom?

3. your words, not mine.......

Well that doesn't answer my question.

Are you saying that only devout catholics should get married?

Saboteur said:
Oh not much.

You just started a thread about Clinton speaking at Mrs. King's funeral and called it disgusting because you thought it was political grandstanding. Then it became a hate fest. Perhaps that wasn't your intent but it was a particularily frustrating thread for me. It just seemed like conservatives are looking for anything to get people's minds off of the fools and criminals they've elected to office. Rather than expressing their disappointment in the people that are trying to rip off America you'd rather turn something into a scandle.

Sounds like the same thing folks around here accuse the left of doing. Well both sides are doing it whadduya know?

You really crack me up talking about Conservatives and then in your next statement you call the people we elected fools and criminals........

The question one has to ask is who is the hater???? and maybe you should look in the mirror and find out......

Saboteur said:
Navy Pride said:
I take it you're one of those missionary position only guys? Do you only have sex for the purpose of procreation?

How many kids do you have?

They want more than one spouse? Like those guys in Utah and Idaho with 13 wives, of which some are teenagers and they get away with it because they hide behind religious freedom?

Well that doesn't answer my question.

Are you saying that only devout catholics should get married?

1. none of your business

2. none of your business

3. whatever, that is there business

I don't give a **** what you do in your bedroom and it is none of your business what I do in mine........

Navy Pride said:
Saboteur said:
1. none of your business

2. none of your business

3. whatever, that is there business

I don't give a **** what you do in your bedroom and it is none of your business what I do in mine........

Jeez guy I don't really want to know. But could you at least explain what you mean by polygamy? Or at least 'special right'?

'Cuz I'm beginning to think that you are against gay marriage because you hate gay people.

Navy Pride said:
You really crack me up talking about Conservatives and then in your next statement you call the people we elected fools and criminals........

The question one has to ask is who is the hater???? and maybe you should look in the mirror and find out......

I have included myself in having hate. I said to cnredd that I was no saint. I could have easily included liberals with conservatives but I don't hate them.:tomato:

Back
Top Bottom