• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has Biden tried to meet his promise to be a uniting President?

Has Biden taken action to try to unite the Nation?

• No, he hasn't don anything to unite the American people.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Is President Biden actually trying to bring the nation together by uniting the people regardless of politics.

Is President Biden actually trying to bring the nation together by uniting the people regardless of politics.
Being both major parties are now filled with ideologues, uniting is impossible. There will be no uniting until we as a nation move out of today’s modern political era of polarization, the great divide and the super, mega, ultra-high partisanship. Not until we return to a past era where both sides were willing to listen to each other, to compromise, to play the game of give and take. Where each side looks on the other as opposing political party with a different political philosophy and not as this nation’s number one enemy.

If we continue on in this modern political era, we’ll destroy ourselves. But maybe, that is what each major party wants.

Many of the bills he tried to pass early on were originally designed to be bi-partisan. He did what he claimed he would try to do. However, there is nothing to be done in terms of compromise with most conservatives in congress, they are too all or nothing.

Yep, he certainly tried.

The problem is that the Trump cult doesn’t WANT unity.....they want their Dear Leader back in power.

Biden has done more to divide this country than any other president in my lifetime. I can't wait for 2024 when we will give him the boot.

Biden has done more to divide this country than any other president in my lifetime. I can't wait for 2024 when we will give him the boot.

Were you in a coma for the last President???

Perhaps you were not born yet, but the previous president (his name was Trump) was pretty bad. Far worse than anything you are seeing now (not liking the President does not make him divisive). Experts generally agree that Trump was probably the most divisive in US history, starting with have no Democrats in his cabinet and ending with refusing to accept the results of the 2020 election, leading to the very first time America failed to have a peaceful transfer of power..... and making almost no attempt to reach across the aisle in between.

I am sure you will learn more about this once you start school.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom