• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harry vs William

Well ya gotta go sometime and I like wine 🍷
So do I...for drinking, not drowning. But okay, it beats drowning in a septic tank for sure!

Well, she did have an affair with him, but this was after Harry's birth. And boy, did Hewitt turn out to be a bounder.

Being a bounder doesn't exactly disqualify a guy from getting around. Once you get to a certain point, it's actually a prerequisite.

Being a bounder doesn't exactly disqualify a guy from getting around. Once you get to a certain point, it's actually a prerequisite.
People who kiss and tell are creeps.

I think the media overhypes their 'rift'. Yes, Harry was definitely always the cool one.
Especially if you think that wearing a Nazi costume and using racial slurs is cool.

I used to be quite a fan of Harry before I became aware that the "jack the lad" persona was a PR creation, ditto "Harry, the war hero."

Yeah... and no woman ever fell for a bad boy creep before.
Not the point. And what is the point is that later, Hewitt sold all of Princess Diana's letters and notes. He's a creep, and he has ended up exactly where he deserves to be. If you don't know where that is, I'm not going to tell you, but as I've said, I keep up.

Especially if you think that wearing a Nazi costume and using racial slurs is cool.

I used to be quite a fan of Harry before I became aware that the "jack the lad" persona was a PR creation, ditto "Harry, the war hero."

yeah, I should have put that in quotation marks.

Not the point. And what is the point is that later, Hewitt sold all of Princess Diana's letters and notes. He's a creep, and he has ended up exactly where he deserves to be. If you don't know where that is, I'm not going to tell you, but as I've said, I keep up.

Well, wherever he is, I'm thinking he's probably better off than Mark Smeaton.

What about Harry's book: "The Spare"?

Here is something about Harry's book:

In his highly anticipated autobiography, Spare, Prince Harry recounts what he says was a physical attack by his brother, William, now Prince of Wales, as their relationship fell apart over the younger prince’s marriage to the actor Meghan Markle.

Prince Harry’s teasers trigger tsunami of outrage as the Windsors await his book
Read more

Describing a confrontation at his London home in 2019, Harry says William called Meghan “difficult”, “rude” and “abrasive”, which Harry calls a “parrot[ing of] the press narrative” about his American wife.

The confrontation escalated, Harry writes, until William “grabbed me by the collar, ripping my necklace, and … knocked me to the floor”.

The extraordinary scene, which Harry says resulted in visible injury to his back, is one of many in Spare, which will be published worldwide next week and is likely to spark a serious furore for the British royal family.

Don't mind Harry setting fire to the monarchy to be honest. Now the Queen is dead all bets are off.

I do have issues though with him talking about his body count in Afghanistan. Bit cringe to be honest.

New panel added to the Bayeau Tapestry:

1673033713529.png

William is mean to Harry. Harry is cooler than William.
Debate Politics is mean to DebateChallenge, he posts uncool threads, people notice. Debate Challenge isn't cool.

Harry was pretty cool. He was the boy who lived. He stuck by his friends, did very well at Quidditch, was a member of the Order of the Phoenix, and was an all-around standup guy. William was also pretty cool. He was Head Boy while at Hogwarts and worked for Gringotts in Egypt as a curse-breaker. Also a member of the Order of the Phoenix, and also an all-around standup guy.

It's a tough one. I have some bias toward Harry, since he was the protagonist of the whole series. It might have been different if there has been a series written from William's perspective, but I'm going to have to go with Harry on this one.

I watched the Harry and Meghan thing. I honestly don't know what to think since it was just their side of the story. I can understand trying to get away from the paparazzi, but they clearly enjoy the attention of the public.

Back
Top Bottom