• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy MaggieD Day!

She has dinged me on points, always when I deserved them.

Sometimes us boys need a good telling off from Nanny.

Happy belated 😊

Yesterday was MaggieD Day. I apologize for not posting about this before now.

You are gone, but you are not forgotten Maggie!

No, never forgotten. For newer members, Maggie was remarkable, and so were her blog posts. I'm still so glad that she shared with us part of her journey with her mother's loss of independence. And her final journey too. Maggie was forthright and fair and brave despite the most cruel of betrayals, so in honor of her, I'll quote: "Life's a real sketch. A friend sent me a meme. 'When life knocks you on your ass, pick yourself up, look fate in the eyes and say, 'Is that the best you've got, bitch??'"

Maggie was/is the best. Even in an online forum we can make connections.

In life there are many that color our world, helping create that brilliant tapestry which drapes all around us. They are a speckle of sunshine on a dreary day, a breeze that rustles the leaves on a humid afternoon. In peace, laughter and love we gather, sharing the moments that are the palette of creation and renewal.

Celebrate those that color your world by being a reflection of their light.

In life there are many that color our world, helping create that brilliant tapestry which drapes all around us. They are a speckle of sunshine on a dreary day, a breeze that rustles the leaves on a humid afternoon. In peace, laughter and love we gather, sharing the moments that are the palette of creation and renewal.

Celebrate those that color your world by being a reflection of their light.

Hot damn! I was going to post something thoughtful, but you just added a coda that cannot be surpassed! Great job!

Back
Top Bottom