• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

Oh look, someone still hasn't figured out I don't care what they think.

Another post I can't actually see, but gee, the thread's got a new post so apparently someone didn't take the hint.

Another post I can't actually see, but gee, the thread's got a new post so apparently someone didn't take the hint.
:ROFLMAO:

And you knew it was a response to you, because.....?

Then again, he never does.

Anyway, the shooter did get his gun in Illinois.

Gee, if that were the case there wouldn’t be so many incidents of guns being trafficked in in the first place.
Trafficking guns is illegal, the fact that so many guns are being trafficked goes to show that law enforcement is doing a poor job.

And as I said before, law enforcement should stop mass shootings before they start. Mass shootings are against the law, we need to enforce the laws we've got not make more laws. All too often law enforcement fails to enforce the laws they should, as in this case.

Trafficking guns is illegal, the fact that so many guns are being trafficked goes to show that law enforcement is doing a poor job.

And as I said before, law enforcement should stop mass shootings before they start. Mass shootings are against the law, we need to enforce the laws we've got not make more laws. All too often law enforcement fails to enforce the laws they should, as in this case.

So many guns are being trafficked because the neighboring states are far too lenient. No amount of laws can change anything when your neighbors are doing their own thing.

Nevertheless, half of the guns seized as a result of criminal use, originate in Illinois.

So many guns are being trafficked because the neighboring states are far too lenient. No amount of laws can change anything when your neighbors are doing their own thing.
You're right, no amount of laws can change anything, at least not in terms of what the criminals do, its the proper enforcement of the laws that makes the difference not the number of laws.

You're right, no amount of laws can change anything, at least not in terms of what the criminals do, its the proper enforcement of the laws that makes the difference not the number of laws.

Gee, and doing nothing but clinging tighter to the guns you worship is literally less than worthless.

Gee, and doing nothing but clinging tighter to the guns you worship is literally less than worthless.
Did you pay attention to my post? Its the proper enforcement of the laws we've got, that's what we need to work on, that's what we need to do!

Did you pay attention to my post? Its the proper enforcement of the laws we've got, that's what we need to work on, that's what we need to do!

And as I already pointed out, gun friendly states surrounding Illinois make said “proper enforcement” exponentially harder.

And as I already pointed out, gun friendly states surrounding Illinois make said “proper enforcement” exponentially harder.
Because its pointless to have laws that make a state gun unfriendly such as Illinois. What we need to do is enforce laws that say you can't go on mass shootings.

Because its pointless to have laws that make a state gun unfriendly such as Illinois. What we need to do is enforce laws that say you can't go on mass shootings.

No, what’s pointless is frantically trying to blame weed, or video games, or not being able to impose Christianity in schools, and frantically burying one’s head in the sand.

No, what’s pointless is frantically trying to blame weed, or video games, or not being able to impose Christianity in schools, and frantically burying one’s head in the sand.
What I blame is the fact that the laws that prohibit mass shootings aren't being properly enforced.

What I blame is the fact that the laws that prohibit mass shootings aren't being properly enforced.

As I already pointed out, Illinois’ gun friendly neighbors are actively undermining Illinois’ laws.

As I already pointed out, Illinois’ gun friendly neighbors are actively undermining Illinois’ laws.
Any evidence that Indiana enacted their gun laws specifically to sell to prohibited citizens of Illinois?

Oh look, yet another post I can’t see. Someone is howling away into the void again.

Oh look, yet another post I can’t see. Someone is howling away into the void again.
What a lie!

Oh look, another post you can't support.

Don't hate. Improve your game.

And yet more howling. Man, it must burn in this guy’s craw that I don’t see or read any of drivel since he keeps following me around whining.

And yet more howling. Man, it must burn in this guy’s craw that I don’t see or read any of drivel since he keeps following me around whining.
Are you informing me that you have put me on ignore?

Back
Top Bottom