• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hannity a hypocrite?

Prezken

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I posted the following on the hannity forums:

I was listening to hannity the other night and something he did struck me the wrong way. Someone whom I believe was former military called in and was speaking about our border fence. He mentioned he was in Israel a few weeks ago. He was speaking with one of their commanders and he mentioned the fence. The commander showed him a small fence and stated that no one got through their fence. The caller mentioned the fence looked rather puny, but the commander started to explain how it worked. Before the caller could get in any more words, Hannity cut him off and went on a tangent about how war in the middle east is imminent and completely ignored the caller, never acknowledging him again. When hannity finished rambling about the war; he just simply went to a commercial and never even thanked the guy for the call. Does anyone else find that disturbing?? It just came across as a very rude thing to do, especially to a retired veteran. Anyone else hear the exchange?? What did you all think.

--------------

Now I get banned for this post....forever. I don't get a warning, i don't get anything, just instabanned. All my posts were removed...it was made to look like I had never even been on the site!!

So i hear Hannity whine and complain about censorship and freedom of speech everyday on his programs. But as soon as someone says something he disagrees with, you are removed without notice. I have lost almost all respect that I once had for the man....Hannity what a great american!!!! :censored

Take Hannity, Rush and the likes with a grain of salt.
These Yos Yos just have to mention Kennedy, Bill or Hillary and the sheep Cons start lighting up the phone lines.
Same old $HIT day after day after day and the sheep Conns just keep calling.
Its easy being a Repub talk host, just mention those I said and they are an instant success.

Take Hannity, Rush and the likes with a grain of salt.
These Yos Yos just have to mention Kennedy, Bill or Hillary and the sheep Cons start lighting up the phone lines.
Same old $HIT day after day after day and the sheep Conns just keep calling.
Its easy being a Repub talk host, just mention those I said and they are an instant success.

Basicly, thats why I perfer to listen, watch or read commentary from Carlson, Scarborough and Buchannan.

Hannity is an idiot. That a prerequisite for working for FOXNew. Although I do like Greta Van whatever her name is......

Hannity is a blowhard who can't debate. He talks over ppl he disagrees with and distorts what they say. And he has a history of censoring out others. The day following the Fox Republican debate ppl were calling in to the show to voice their support for Ron Paul. He did his best to cut off any RP supporters who called in, and even cut off a guy who merely mentioned his name.

I guess you have to close your mind off to reality if you want to continue earning a nice paycheck as a Bush cheerleader.

I'm glad to know i'm not alone here. I am a conservative independent i guess you could say. I mainly vote by my christian beliefs, which pretty much means I don't like anyone, :lol: , but hannity really disappointed me. I really enjoyed his radio show and hannity & colmes even though I didn't agree with everything. Now I can't hardly stand to listen or watch at all, it makes me sick.

I mainly watch Fox News Channel but when it comes to Hannity, I have to say he is probably the most smug and irrelevant reporter they have on staff. If he stays on my television for more than 5 minutes it is because I walked away and didn't think to shut him off. He is arrogant, uninformed, and a general a-hole. I am not surprised by what you report at all.

I only watch Hannity when he brings on Coulter.

They usually match her up with Laura Schwartz...
Laura smacks the **** outta Ann.

Hannity is a little White House bitch!

I didn't realize he was that stupid,
until I heard him yelling at Ward Churchill.

Hannity got "owned" that day!

Originally posted by Obama:
They usually match her up with Laura Schwartz...
Laura smacks the **** outta Ann.
And they say guys dig combat.

Women get vicious with other women.

It's Faux news - come on, what did you expect? Fair and balanced? They're nothing but the blow horn of the rep party.

I'm glad to know i'm not alone here. I am a conservative independent i guess you could say. I mainly vote by my christian beliefs, which pretty much means I don't like anyone, :lol: , but hannity really disappointed me. I really enjoyed his radio show and hannity & colmes even though I didn't agree with everything. Now I can't hardly stand to listen or watch at all, it makes me sick.

All the division and disagreement in these last 7 years in America has generally been due to one fundamental disagreement. And because this fundamental disagreement remains unresolved the tension boils over into all aspects of our political discourse and it is poisoning our entire culture.

Tell me if you believe this statement is true or false and I will give you my take on why they kicked you off the Hannity board:

The Qu'ran commands Muslims to rest not until Allah is the sole worshiped God. This injunction is basically a theological mandate of never-ending expansion and dominance... by force if necessary.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/religion-philosophy/20304-quran.html

True or false?

All the division and disagreement in these last 7 years in America has generally been due to one fundamental disagreement. And because this fundamental disagreement remains unresolved the tension boils over into all aspects of our political discourse and it is poisoning our entire culture.

Tell me if you believe this statement is true or false and I will give you my take on why they kicked you off the Hannity board:

True or false?

I would say that is true. The peaceful Islam is really the fringe sect of Islam. History is very clear that muhammed was a warmonger and taught that all infidels must be killed. I know this to be true, because when you really press a muslim they will admit to such.

Yeah..."one" disagreement....I assume you speak of the war in Iraq...of course this is all if we forget the way this country is split on abortion, illegal immigration, border control, euthanasia, gay marriage, church and state etc etc. All of these arguments have been around long before this silly war started. It's just easier to say "We don't agree on stuff because of muslims!"

What exatcly does Hannity kicking a guy off hisshow for talking about the retarded fact that the government doesn't care about 3000 miles of open border have to do with Islam?

I wouldn't say he is a hypocrite, at least anymore than any one else is. But there is something to his voice that I can't stand.

Rush, for all his inaccuracies and grandstanding, has a great radio voice. Hannity just comes off as whiny to me.

Yeah..."one" disagreement....I assume you speak of the war in Iraq...of course this is all if we forget the way this country is split on abortion, illegal immigration, border control, euthanasia, gay marriage, church and state etc etc. All of these arguments have been around long before this silly war started. It's just easier to say "We don't agree on stuff because of muslims!"

What exatcly does Hannity kicking a guy off hisshow for talking about the retarded fact that the government doesn't care about 3000 miles of open border have to do with Islam?
You didn't know? Islam is the new black.

I mainly watch Fox News Channel but when it comes to Hannity, I have to say he is probably the most smug and irrelevant reporter they have on staff.

He's not a reporter and not on the news staff. He is an on air commentator and interviewer.

He's not a reporter and not on the news staff. He is an on air commentator and interviewer.

He is listed with all the other reporters. Even though he is a pundit, he is still considered a reporter. Just not a hard news journalist.

Regardless, he is still an arrogant, smug half wit.

He is listed with all the other reporters. Even though he is a pundit, he is still considered a reporter. Just not a hard news journalist.

Regardless, he is still an arrogant, smug half wit.

He's not a reporter, he is a commentator. Where specifically do they list him as a news reporter?

I'm sorry you got banned bro. Shows the true "valor" of Hannity when they ban someone on a public forum for simply telling the truth.

I'm sorry you got banned bro. Shows the true "valor" of Hannity when they ban someone on a public forum for simply telling the truth.

Yeah, he is all about free speech and how those evil libs are trying to remove it, yet his nazi mod squad is worse than any lib i've encountered.

He is specifically listed with all other reporters He may be a commentator, but that's a type of reporter...he reports the news and then gives a comment on it. It's not like I referred to him as a hard journalist.

The semantics are really irrelevant.

:rofl The claim was made that he is a reporter, he is not and where is he listed "with all the other reporters"? Where specifically is this "listing of all the reporters" not the "listing of all the weathermen, sportscasters, achors, commentators, producers etc" . You may as well be claiming he is a weatherman. Admit you misspoke.

jallman;581895 a hard journalist. .[/QUOTE said:
But it's a well known factoid that the camera crew only films him from the waist up because of his little tenting problems every time he gets a bit too worked up over his talking points.

I hear Ann Coulter uses the same crew.......

Back
Top Bottom