• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hamas looks cooler and that is why Isrull propaganda is failing

TypicalRussian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Imagine being a young man and seeing masked men in guns ranting, laughing with each other, parading and gun-totting versus Israeli army which relies on tiktok girls and boring boomers (who btw, sold out their country) in order to get their message across. It's a no brainer on why Isrull is losing youth support-they lose on aesethics. That's what happens when Evangelicals are your main supporters-like everything Protestantism touches- it makes your message boring and uninspiring. If Israel wanted to increase their support among the youth they would mask their soldiers up, make up easily chantable slogans, and make cool edits on Telegram.

1710791276069.png

"BUT BUT hamas are terror-" shut up they look fewking cool

1710791494899.png

Not much sanity to find in this thread.
Motorhead understood this which is why band members collected German war stuff-it was cool. Trump was way cooler than Hillary and that's why he won. You are attributing success to facts when it's all "vibes". That's why the Dems are making Biden be like "Dark Brandon"

That might just be the most idiotic thing I've read about Hamas vs. Israel with the 50ish percent of Palestinians who don't support Hamas caught between . . .

Motorhead understood this which is why band members collected German war stuff-it was cool. Trump was way cooler than Hillary and that's why he won. You are attributing success to facts when it's all "vibes". That's why the Dems are making Biden be like "Dark Brandon"

Motorhead was also a band of drunk speed freaks who played loud, fast, and angry music, so I'm not sure their interests or your read of their interests is relevant to anything in the Middle East.

That might just be the most idiotic thing I've read about Hamas vs. Israel with the 50ish percent of Palestinians who don't support Hamas caught between . . .
Is it really?
Motorhead was also a band of drunk speed freaks who played loud, fast, and angry music, so I'm not sure their interests or your read of their interests is relevant to anything in the Middle East.
Because they understood what matters

they look like assholes and not even the funny spaceballs kind.
yes they do to you, you 56-year old liberal boomer. But not to a 14-year old who doodles guns and soldiers in his math notebook.

Look up IDF soldiers: First result is
1710792235525.png
Look up Hamas Soldiers: first result is

1710792256614.png

But sure, pretend that aesethics don't matter.

I'm not picking a side either I literally gave Isrull advice in OP

This is a very strange strange thread.

Israeli-airstrike-in-Gaza.jpg

Gwar_(Riot_Fest,_2014)_2.jpg
They look kewl! But they suck...

This thread is pretty dumb, but to add onto how dumb it is here is a photo I saw recently in some Israeli propaganda.
1710795377023.png

But whatever. I'm sure public opinion has to do with...the IDF not looking cool enough?

This is a very strange strange thread.
Well, he is probably the only active member of this forum that I'd describe as an actual fascist. Fascists genuinely think like this. They are obsessed with aesthetics.

Back
Top Bottom