• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hamas/IsraelConflict Thread

So Gaza should be part of Israel? including full citizenship? Sounds great to me
Gaza may well be soon subjected to full military occupation in order to prevent them from murdering people, but it is not part of Israel, and Gazans will never receive any citizenship rights in Israel.

If they want to become citizens, they will need to make peace with Israel and negotiate a two-state solution.

The well of potential terrorists may be large, but it is finite. It can run dry, and it will do so.
When hate, injustice, and prejuidice ceases to exist. I'm not holding my breath.

Nonsense. There is nothing even remotely legitimate about Hamas.

They are equal to al-Qa'ida and Islamic State. And they will be destroyed like al-Qa'ida and Islamic State.

Thy are different from ISIS which, it could be argued, were created by the Western abuses of the people in the ME.

Neither of those, afaik, have been " defeated" btw.

Violence begets violence and if you think the mass bombings and killing of folk reduces the numbers of people wanting to sign up to these movements think again.

Gaza may well be soon subjected to full military occupation in order to prevent them from murdering people, but it is not part of Israel, and Gazans will never receive any citizenship rights in Israel.

If they want to become citizens, they will need to make peace with Israel and negotiate a two-state solution.

The two state solution is dead, look at the map/

Thy are different from ISIS which, it could be argued, were created by the Western abuses of the people in the ME.

Neither of those, afaik, have been " defeated" btw.

Violence begets violence and if you think the mass bombings and killing of folk reduces the numbers of people wanting to sign up to these movements think again.

Reduced to near nothing perhaps?

Neutered?

Emasculated?

And how was ISIS "created by the Western abuses of the people in the ME"?

What about those who own houses in present-day Israel and their descendants? Shouldn´t Israel make peace with them first?

Netanyahu's hawkish defence minister Avigdor Liberman was the first to report in 2020 that Bibi had dispatched Mossad chief Yossi Cohen and the IDF's officer in charge of Gaza, Herzi Halevi, to Doha to "beg" the Qataris to continue to send money to Hamas.

"Both Egypt and Qatar are angry with Hamas and planned to cut ties with them. Suddenly Netanyahu appears as the defender of Hamas," the right-wing leader complained.

A year later, Netanyahu was further embarrassed when photos of suitcases full of cash going to Hamas became public. Liberman finally resigned in protest over Netanyahu's Hamas policy which, he said, marked "the first time Israel is funding terrorism against itself."

Back
Top Bottom