• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Gradualism - How Christianity is Destroyed via Politics.

SHodges said:
Yes, that is it, your analysis is flawed.

No, as I have not even made an analysis here. Rather, I was simply looking to draw light on what you have since said:

SHodges said:
I just read the book and drew the logical conclusion ...

... whereas you had previously said "the Bible" actually says/does whatever you had merely concluded, however "logically" ...

... and for me, that "intellectual honesty" completely clears this matter.

Red_Dave said:
Shamgar said:
Red_Dave said:
How so? ive given you a evidence that the bible suporrts social justice which was the basis of the civil rights movement.

Really? When did that happen? The verses I posted show the opposite . . . . so it appears you are not even capable of seeing entire posts along with not being able to see defintions. . . .I really feel so sorry for your handicap . . .. . ever sought help?

that comment is unnecessary. I think it is you who should well and truly look at yourself before calling people handicapped... not at a handicap, but at your failure to substantiate arguments... why are you here? you seem to just insult people for not being christian. find an underground organization like the KKK or the Neo-Nazis of (insert your coutry here)...

Shamgar said:
Red_Dave said:
Shamgar said:
Really? When did that happen? The verses I posted show the opposite . . . . so it appears you are not even capable of seeing entire posts along with not being able to see defintions. . . .I really feel so sorry for your handicap . . .. . ever sought help?

It happend a couple of pages ago yet you decided to resort to childist insults rather arguments and continue to do so. I dont see why you have to debate in such hateful way

leejosepho said:
No, as I have not even made an analysis here. Rather, I was simply looking to draw light on what you have since said:

... whereas you had previously said "the Bible" actually says/does whatever you had merely concluded, however "logically" ...

... and for me, that "intellectual honesty" completely clears this matter.
Your analysis was your refusal to believe that I simply read the book, that I must have had some "outside influence". The rest of your post...you try really hard to sound intellectual at the expense of readability.

I dont know why we bother really... he wont even accept his own logic- that of pagan pseudo-christian myths by his own standards. what a surprise that the false god he so preaches will plant him in hell with me :D now THATS why I want there to be an afterlife- to see him burn hehe. the look on his face...

Back
Top Bottom