• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Good Bye - Ausonius

Ausonius

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Good Bye. I'm out'a here.

oops. I didn't know we were to punch out for the night. Looks like I have alot of overtime pay coming my way. :mrgreen:

Ausonius said:
Hate to see you go.

Be safe. I sincearly hope you find a political forum (if that is what you are looking for) to call home.

How could anyone call this forum home beside yourself, dear sir. After all you are the proprietor of this virtual establishment. I think what the gentlemen was trying to say is that the overall leaning towards republican hawks on this forum is ridiculous. It's full of innuendo that suggests "do as we say... not as we do". All the while there is a claim of responsibility... just lurking... just waiting... for the gavel to come down. OH boy. I hope you have your seat belt on!

Conflict said:
How could anyone call this forum home beside yourself, dear sir. After all you are the proprietor of this virtual establishment. I think what the gentlemen was trying to say is that the overall leaning towards republican hawks on this forum is ridiculous. It's full of innuendo that suggests "do as we say... not as we do". All the while there is a claim of responsibility... just lurking... just waiting... for the gavel to come down. OH boy. I hope you have your seat belt on!

Are you always a dipchit?

Conflict said:

Please, there are plenty of liberal nuts to balance this out, you must be kidding yourself. I for one have been moved to the middle, and I used to walk in lock step with the party, this place changed me.

Deegan said:
Please, there are plenty of liberal nuts to balance this out, you must be kidding yourself. I for one have been moved to the middle, and I used to walk in lock step with the party, this place changed me.

No it hasnt. You are still a Cubs fan. Some people never learn. :)

Ausonius, I have never saw your name or knew you existed--please if you leave don't leave because someone said something against you or your beliefs; just come back as someone else on the side who opposed you and act like the stupid they are--my next character after beyondtherim is going to be a pro-conservative white military man. It's going to be funny--so much entertainment this site gives.

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
Ausonius, I have never saw your name or knew you existed--please if you leave don't leave because someone said something against you or your beliefs; just come back as someone else on the side who opposed you and act like the stupid they are--my next character after beyondtherim is going to be a pro-conservative white military man. It's going to be funny--so much entertainment this site gives.

Your next character? This site only allows one character per person.

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:

Hopefully then you'll actually have a point there yoda...LOL

Kelzie said:

awwww damn!!! Why can't I have like five? I think I deserve it, I mean, I am much more fun loving then beyondtherim (although, I never met the guy, I'm A girl........, its a given I'm fun loving).

Kelzie said:

He might be expecting a bannination, so he can change characters. LOL.

Thats the great thing about the internet. You can be whoever you wish to be. Myself? I just prefer to be me. :)

danarhea said:
He might be expecting a bannination, so he can change characters. LOL.

Thats the great thing about the internet. You can be whoever you wish to be. Myself? I just prefer to be me. :)

No he can't. The system will catch it. :cool:

Originally Posted by beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c

Hey I have an idea...Maybe you can come back as a pig or hog?...Think of the possibilities!

Kelzie said:
No he can't. The system will catch it. :cool:

Also the fact that when people of a certain...."intelligence" and "style" happen to create multiple user names and think they're being sly, it is usually quite obvious to the mods within a few posts. Lil' legwork does the rest.

As for me, I'm kind of hoping to see the other persona...we have a rule against doing that y'know...:lol:

RightatNYU said:
Also the fact that when people of a certain...."intelligence" and "style" happen to create multiple user names and think they're being sly, it is usually quite obvious to the mods within a few posts. Lil' legwork does the rest.

As for me, I'm kind of hoping to see the other persona...we have a rule against doing that y'know...:lol:

So, do you think that everyone has only one style?!?!:confused:

@_girL........ said:
So, do you think that everyone has only one style?!?!:confused:

Certain people? yea.

It's just always amusing when someone crazy gets banned, and then tries to come back the next day, posting about the same topic, writing the same way, and usually with some name like "Notthepersonwhojustgotbanned." :lol: Reeeeeaaaal smooth.

RightatNYU said:
Certain people? yea.

It's just always amusing when someone crazy gets banned, and then tries to come back the next day, posting about the same topic, writing the same way, and usually with some name like "Notthepersonwhojustgotbanned." :lol: Reeeeeaaaal smooth.

LMAO!!!! Yeah, I liked one that said, cnredd is a jackass (NOT CALLING YOU ONE REDD). that guy was funny!

LMAO!!!! Yeah, I liked one that said, cnredd is a jackass (NOT CALLING YOU ONE REDD). that guy was funny!

Yeah that guy was funny.

Ausonius said:
Seems like a hasty departure but I wish you well.

Back
Top Bottom