• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gofundthewall fails

Wow, this guy is a real conman. Unfortunately Trump, Fox, Hannity and now this guy have proven how easy it is to con conservatives.

Expect more and more scams directed at the Trumpsters.

Wow, this guy is a real conman. Unfortunately Trump, Fox, Hannity and now this guy have proven how easy it is to con conservatives.

Expect more and more scams directed at the Trumpsters.

I'm hearing he's about to call the wall peaches.

Really?...They could donate to a local homeless shelter?.....Help out children for a lunch program?....Perform an act of kindness in their local community.....

You know that’s not going to happen, and I said least harmful not most helpful

Reports are he is bringing Tom Tancreado the unrepentant bigot from Colorado...Eric Prince who directed his mercenaries to shot civilians and that Uncle Tom Sheriff Clarke...What a bunch

It's a who's who right wing Assholes. Surprised Sheriff Joe is not involved yet.

Really?...They could donate to a local homeless shelter?.....Help out children for a lunch program?....Perform an act of kindness in their local community.....

Right wingers don't believe in any of those things.

Turns out Kolfage has a history of bilking donors: “Reports of Kolfage’s past business ventures started surfacing as the campaign gained national attention, including his alleged history of running sites that promoted conspiracy theories and racist content.

A recent business venture, Right Wing News, was reportedly removed from Facebook in October when the social media giant scrubbed roughly 500 pages it said used fake accounts “to drive traffic to their websites” or “were ad farms using Facebook to mislead people into thinking that they were forums for legitimate political debate.”

A BuzzFeed News investigation published Thursday found that Kolfage allegedly pocketed money donated to a previous GoFundMe account he started for wounded veterans.

Now, Kolfage is shifting to another gofundme project. Somehow he believes the he can build a wall on the southern border without the government, or property owners, permission:
“We are better equipped than our own government to use the donated funds to build an actual wall on the southern border,” Kolfage wrote. “Our highly experienced team is highly confident that we can complete significant segments of the wall in less time, and for far less money, than the federal government, while meeting or exceeding all required regulatory, engineering, and environmental specifications.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...fundme-for-trump-border-wall-will-be-refunded

Reminds me of a wise saying a by famous Marine, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”.

Reminds me of a wise saying a by famous Marine, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”.

Reminds me of a wise saying by a laughable president, "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

adc294d062cf4233003934c59ba167f9.jpg

Reminds me of a wise saying by a laughable president, "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

adc294d062cf4233003934c59ba167f9.jpg

Obama and Trump have done wonders for Dubyah’s legacy

Back
Top Bottom